Status: Short Story Completed

The Horrors of Gym Rooms

1/1

What happened to football being fun; when football was for the love of the sport and the fun of the game? Now it’s a win or lose routine and in the end just one person gets blamed.

“Alright Jackson,” our captain, Jake Anderson, roughed lowly so as not to let the other team hear us. Not that it really mattered. They could guess what this was about. “It’s up to you for this one. It’s 31 to 30 and we need that field goal to win. Without it we don’t only lose this game, but we lose all our chances in getting into the championship. We need this. And you’re going to get it for us. You got this. No pressure. Go get them, kid.

‘Fuck. No pressure, eh?’ David Jackson thought as he lined up to kick the football. ‘Just get the score or we lose everything and everyone will hate you. Yeah, there isn’t a drop of pressure in that.”

David looked to his left once, just long enough to see his coach biting his nails – a nervous habit that showed how little faith people put in tiny David Jackson – before the ball went flying.

The kick was a bad one as far as David was concerned. It flew to the right too much to be considered good and there was too much of an under-toe, not enough header. But that only mattered to David, because everyone else was concerned with the fact that it actually did go in.

Silence fell as the crowd made sure they weren’t seeing things. Jake was the first to call out with: “We won? WE WON!”

Screaming erupted from the stands as everyone for once felt content with the normally average kicker.

The guys all jumped on top of me and I ended up in a big mesh on the bottom of the field with them. “Great job, Jackson,” Jake said from just above me.

“T-thanks,” I stuttered, honestly shocked at the turn of events.

“Hey,” the coach yelled from 10 yards away as we started to get up and man-hug each other. “Lockers. Get showered up. We’ve still got a big game Friday and a lot more of them in the championship. There’ll be no slacking.” We nodded in understanding and slowly started to make our way to the lockers. “Jackson, stay here,” he told me. “There’s someone here to see you.”

Me? Who’d be here to see me? Quickly, confused, I made my way to where the coach was standing with two men in suits. “This is David Jackson,” Coach told them. “David, these are two recruiters from the University of Arizona.”

Recruiters??? “Hi,” I said simply, totally out of my league. The coach noticed, but left anyways, leaving me alone with these two guys who could make or break me.

“Hello David…” They began their story of the University of Arizona and why I should go be the kicker there.

My mind of course was reeling from that, but I won’t tell you everything they said. First, you don’t care. Second, something much more important happened after they left.

When they finally let me go with only a business card to remember them by, Chelsea came up to me. The Chelsea. As in the hottest girl in our school, the biggest slut, and the person everyone wants to get with.

And just looking at the skimpy cheerleading captain’s outfit she had on, well, let’s just I agreed with all of them. Her boobs were even bigger than Megan Fox and, trust me, I look at Megan’s quite a lot too.

“Davey, OMG,” she cried as she practically rubbed her body against my arm. The blood that normally would’ve gone to my face to blush as it did everytime I was approached by a girl decided to go somewhere entirely. Now I know why nobody blushes around Chelsea, I guess.

“That kick was perrrfect,” she purred into my ear as she nipped lightly at its lobe. “All of us agree. I mean, the team and I agree.” Fuck, the entire cheerleading team – filled with the hottest girls our town has to offer – were talking about me? “So I was thinking. We’re having this after-party over at my house and I thought you’d be the perfect date to take.” I think I’m gonna be dizzy from all this blood loss. “In fact, I was thinking of making you my honorary invite. And honorary invites always get special prizes at the end.”

Do you hear that? That’s the sound of my jaw dropping and hanging loosely at the floor. She smiled at my reaction. “Good. So you’ll be ready to go.” Then she decidedly noticed the boner I was showing even from within my uniform. “Hm. You’re ready to go right now. Better take a cold shower to fix that one.”

I know of other ways of getting rid of this, I wanted to tell her. Of course I wouldn’t, but every fiber of my being wanted to. She gently ran her hands up my chest and whispered into my ear as she allowed her scent to fill my nostrils, “Better hurry, babe. I won’t wait forever.”

I nearly ran to the locker room. In fact, I think I did run – speed of lightning run.

By the time I got there – after both the recruiters and Chelsea – Jake was the only one left in the entire room. As I tried to ignore the boner problem, I stripped my clothing and went in only once it was half-mast. Which, if you care to know, was fucking hard to get to that point.

“What’d Coach want?” Jake asked, not even bothering to look at me as I hung the towel and turned on the water.

“Not much,” was all I said. I hoped he’d leave it at that. The blood still pulsing in my cock wasn’t leaving much in my brain for active conversation.

That’d be taken care of soon, though. I only hoped Chelsea wouldn’t wait till the party. Or even my cock hoped she’d do it in the car before we even left.

Ahhh. I can just imagine it. Me sitting in the car with her face right at my crotch, tugging at the zipper with her teeth, and pulling out the one thing that could make me burn with more excitement then I’ve felt in a long time.

I moaned slightly at the thought of not just her mouth, but other places of her body encompassing something I so badly wanted encompassed. “You okay, Jackson?” Jake asked.

I managed to hide my stick from view just as Jake looked over to make sure I was okay. The last thing I need is him seeing me so hard while we’re in the shower room.

“Yeah…fine,” I managed after a couple of breaths. “I just, god, just not feeling too well.”

With my back turned to him and my mind focused on thoughts of a threesome with Megan Fox and Chelsea I didn’t hear Jake’s water turn off or hear him come up to me.

“You seem to have a problem,” I heard him mumble from just behind me. In shock I turned around and didn’t even bother covering my smaller self or myself up. “You seem to have a very big problem.”

In another second his hand had descended to my cock to stoke it just with his fingertips, but my mind didn’t see him doing it at all. My mind saw Chelsea’s long, manicured nails running from my tip to base and I moaned like a dog in heat.

“I can solve it for you,” a voice said, but I barely heard the specifics – too caught up in my own fantasy. The voice was too husky to be Chelsea’s and yet in my mind it was her whispering into my ear as she had done only moments before.

“Please,” I managed out. My mind’s version of Chelsea smirked and fell to her knees.

I didn’t even have time to ready myself for her next action. In one fell swoop my cock was swallowed whole and I was taken high up – to the place only Nirvana can sing about.

Describing the specifics of what was happening was infinitely impossible when my head was focused solely on my other head.

In another minute, though, my brain finally acquired enough blood cells and returned to semi-working order. In this semi-working order it realized two things. One: Chelsea wasn’t even here and was only my imagination at work. Two: Jake Anderson was on his knees blowing me.

Actually, thinking back on it, it realized a third thing: Ewwww.

“DUDE,” I screamed. “What the fuck?” I pulled away faster than I though possible. In seconds I was on the opposite side of the shower room, my hard-on non-existent, and my pride pretty shot too. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

“I was sucking you,” he explained simply, shrugging his shoulder carelessly, yet obviously worried by my episode.

No shit I wanted to say. “WHY?” I screeched instead.

“Because you asked me to.”

I could’ve yelled in frustration. “I was asking Chelsea to. Dude, I’m not fucking queer.”

He frowned not understand, then he got it. “Oh…” His eyes were wide and his mouth had popped open in shock. “I get it. Wow. Um, sorry. I thought…well when you came in here with that I just thought—”

“You thought wrong!” I again yelled.

He winced. “Okay, okay. Sorry. It won’t happen again.”

Then a thought came to me and my anger was replaced with curiosity. “You’re an ass-fucker?” I asked. He winced again. “I mean…” I changed my wording to something a little more friendly and less, well, less that. “You’re gay?”

He nodded. “Yeah. I never got around to telling the other. I’m not exactly out of the closet or whatever.”

“Oh…Well I came in with the…with it because I talked to Chelsea and she. Yeah, she.” What else could you say about the hottest girl in school to a guy you recently found out was gay? Found out the hard way, in fact.

“Oh.”

“Yeah.” I didn’t say anymore (really what else could I say?) so I just left him and headed back to my clothing. Back to where things were normal and not this.

Jake followed me and went to his own clothing to dress just as I was.

When I finished I headed for the door to meet up with Chelsea and, again, Jake followed. Just before I reached the door, I turned around to Jake. “I’ll, uh, see you Monday.”

Jake blushed, infinitely more embarrassed than I was. Which was pretty damn hard to believe. “Yeah, see you.”

“Yeah,” I agreed again. A heavy silence filled the air after my words and left no room for talking. I shifted my weight twice before finally deciding that something more needed to be said. “And, well, sorry…I guess.”

He sighed and waved me off. “My fault. I wasn’t thinking. I should’ve known…well, anyways. I should’ve been thinking and I wasn’t. Besides…You’d better go.”

“DAVEY,” Chelsea cried from outside as if she agreed with what Jake said. “Hurry up or I’m leaving.”

“Coming,” I told her as I made a mad dash for the door.

“Hey wait,” Jake called. I turned to look at him. “You won’t, like, tell anyone about this. Will you?” he asked, worried.

I shook my head vigorously. “Of course not!” I nearly yelled. “This isn’t exactly something I want the guys knowing.”

“Right.”

“Right.” Oh God, shoot me. Please just shoot me. End this torture and stop all these punishments. Do anything but this. I’d rather die then deal with this…this…this cruelty another second. What started from the beginning as just a slither of change had progressed all the way to a vibrating colorful explosion of everything I have never wanted to be apart of.

Lights danced behind my eyelids as the ticking bomb of problems between Jake and I grew louder and louder, filling the void with silence and noise at the same time. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick…

My head swirled with the sound from the drumming of the timer. My heart waited impatiently for the bomb to blow. My dick…well it told me there were more important things outside the door then right here.

In the end the dick won my mental battle of body parts. “See-ya,” I said to break the silence once again.

“Yeah, bye.” I left before the ticking could return.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 2089