Home

1/1

Johnny pulled into his driveway, happy to finally be home. Filming for Pirates 4 had been long and tedious. He was happy to be home to see his boyfriend, Gerard. Johnny sighed and grabbed his bags, making his way to the front door. He was exhausted. All Johnny wanted to do was lay in bed with Gerard all day and sleep.

Johnny quietly opened the front door. He didn't want to wake Gerard, seeing as it was only 6 in the morning. He toed his shoes off and made his way to their bedroom. He quietly made his way over to the bed and took off his shirt and pants. He saw Gerard curled up in the blankets facing away from him. Johnny gently pulled up and blankets and wrapped himself around Gerard. On instinct, Gerard rolled over and nuzzled his face into Johnny neck. Johnny quietly laughed.

"Johnny? You weren't supposed to be home for another day." Gerard mumbled, still half asleep.

Johnny pressed a kiss to Gerard's forehead. "I know, love. But the director gave us an extra day off."

"Yay!" Gerard said as he cuddled deeper into Johnny's chest.

-Time lapse-

It was nearing 2 in the afternoon when Johnny woke again. He rolled over and noticed that he was alone. He assumed that Gerard had gotten up and got some coffee. Johnny yawned and got out of bed. He made his way to the kitchen to see that he was right. He saw Gerard sitting at the kitchen table, coffee cup in hand reading the newspaper. Gerard looked up from his paper, finally noticing Johnny.

"Good afternoon, sweetheart." Gerard said whilst handing Johnny a cup of coffee.

Johnny took the cup and softly kissed Gerard. "Good afternoon. How long have you been up?"

Gerard shrugged. "I dunno. An hour or so?"

Jonny nodded and sat in the chair next to Gerard. "So, any plans for today, love?"

"Nope. I was hoping we could just stay in and watch movies today."

Johnny smiled. "That sounds amazing."

Gerard smiled in return. "OK. I'll go set up the DVD player."

Johnny smiled and nodded. Gerard pressed a quick to Johnny's lips and went into the living room. Johnny quickly finished his coffee and went to join Gerard on the couch. He saw the menu for Halloween. As he sat on the couch Gerard curled into his side and pressed play on the remote. Johnny wrapped his arms around Gerard.

"I love you." Johnny said.

Gerard smiled and looked up at Johnny. "I love you, too."

Johnny was glad to finally be home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy birthday, Jorden!!! <3