Lullaby Leah

17/01/2008

Dear Diary.

Now you're all smouldered and burnt...
Blasted Frank!
What started off as innocent fun burnt down the fucking house!
We've only just been allowed in to hunt throught the wreckage. We're staying at Grandma's house and Lyndsy has come with us. Dad's a wreck and Frank is feeling really guilty.
I mean, we lost nearly EVERYTHING!
I think dad lost some new material too. Hopefully he remembered some of it though... He does write good songs.
Frank bought me a new phone to try and compensate.
He was making some omelettes or something, then BAM! the kitchen's alight. Frank then knocked over the glass bottle of fucking oil which spilt EVERYWHERE! So, by now, dad's grabbed me and running out, pulling out his cell and Frank's behind us, screaming.
We're all okay though.

Material goods come and go, but the memories stay forever...

Must go now, my dad's bullying me into helping make tea.
Oh, and Frank isn't allowed in the kitchen anymore. I don't even think Jamia lets him in...

-Lee
xoxo
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait, my dad got pissed and smashed up the computer.
Im at my friends at the moment. Don't know when the new computer will arrive.
Until then!
-Matilda
xoxo