Love... Is it True?

Why?

"Why do you always make fun of me, why do you always bully me, why?"

"You bitch why do you think, because you are a retarded light bulb head, I mean look at how bright your hair is- it's burning my eyes out. Why the fuck do you have such long hair?"

"Let's cut it off!"

"No, get away, leave me alone!" Angel shouted.

Zoe grabbed her head and rammed it into the floor in the locker room.

Laura walked over, with something in her hand- a pair of scissors. They really were going to cut off her hair .

Angel started to struggle and tried to get away.

"Stay still you dog or we might hurt you," Zoe threatened, holding her down.

"Okay, here goes."

Snip, snip, snip, went the scissors.

"Oh look there is still some left," Laura whispered maliciously into her victim's ear.

Angel screamed in agony as Laura ripped a chunk of hair out.

Blood started to drip off of Angel's face. She was crying from the pain.

"Oh shit, Laura that was a bit much," Zoe gasped.

"It was an accident, I didn't mean to do it that bad," she stuttered.

"I hear someone coming, lets get out of here," Zoe said quickly.

With that the twins sprinted from the locker room, leaving Angel weeping on the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like chapter 1