Headfirst. Fearless.

I've got my eye on you.

“Have you seen them play before?” John asked me as we walked to the stage Set Your Goals was playing at.

”To be honest, I’ve never really even listened to them before.” I said quietly.

John laughed and asked, “Then why did you say you wanted to come?”

“I wanted to spend time with you,” I said trying to hide a slight blush creeping up on my cheeks.

“Awe,” John said as he pulled me into a hug. “We could do something else, if you don’t want to watch them, we could go watch a movie or something?” He suggested.

“No, you love them, we’ll watch them and we can watch a movie after.” I said as we walked up to the side stage. John turned to me with a smile and nodded.His smile was absolutely breathtaking.

John bobbed his head as Set Your Goals played their set, they weren’t the type of music that I usually listened to, but I had to admit they were good. John kept turning to me and smiling during the set, I could tell he was really enjoying watching them. After they finished playing, we went back to Hey Monday’s bus, they were playing an acoustic and had their set and a signing later, so we had the bus all to ourselves.

“What movie do you want to watch?” John asked turning towards me.

“I don’t care, I like all the movies on the bus, so choose whatever you want.” I replied.

“How about Wedding Crashers?” He asked, holding it up, I nodded as he put it in the DVD player. He then started telling me about how Stephen, Josh and him once crashed a wedding and had such a blast doing it.

We sat down on the couch, not knowing what the other would be comfortable with, we sat pretty far away from each other. We ended up talking through the movie, not really paying attention.

Cassadee opened the door to the bus and walked up to John and I. “Thanks for coming to my set, bitch.” She joked as she stuck out her tongue.

I laughed as I replied, “Sorry, John and I got caught up watching Wedding Crashers.”

“It’s totally fine,” She said with a smirk. I knew I would be questioned later about what was going on with John and I, which was absolutely nothing.

“Shit, I have to get going,” John said as he looked at the clock, “I’m supposed to be in a band meeting, like right now.” He stood up and gave me a quick hug before running off the bus towards his.

“There is nothing going on Cassadee.” I said the moment John was off the bus, not giving her time to question me.

“But you do have a crush?” She asked.

I paused for awhile, there was really no use lying to her, I sighed, “Fine, I kind of have a little crush on John Gomez.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title taken from, Eyes On You by Automatic Loveletter
I figured I would post another chapter for everyone since I took so long to update before. <3
comments/subscriptions?