Status: Comments=Faster Updates

The Adventures and Events of Hunter Rose

The Begining of The End

The letter came; as expected. Even though I'm 14, I knew I'd be asked to join. I figured that I was a late entrant because I tend to be...hard to find. But that's an entirely different story.

I knew I could do magic from a young age, so don't expect me to be all shocked and crap.
I smirked once I saw the school: Hogwarts.

The same wizarding school as Harry Potter, the bastard's son. I imagine his son isn't any better.

Well, might as well know I'm alive. You should know something about me. Or rather, my mother. She was beautiful, at least, that's what everyone tells me. She was head over heels in love with James Potter. And he loved her back. For a while anyway. After they both graduated, they wanted to get married.

During their engagement, James fell in love with a girl named Lily. On the day of the wedding, my mother got all dressed up in her mother's wedding dress. When she walked down the isle she smiled brighter than ever. Too bad.

James left her saying he couldn't do this;he wasn't in love with her. So he kissed the top of her head and left.

My mum was crushed. She got raped a year later, still not having enough energy to do anything. She had me and named me something James wanted to name a girl. Hunter. She also named me Rose. So I'm Hunter Rose. Kind of lame, but it's what my mum wanted.

My mum also killed herself when I was two. I'd rather not talk about that.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't care much for what I looked like. But I noticed that my blond hair had gotten down to my waist, making it hard to sneak around(which is how I plan to get Potter) so I grabbed some scissors. Why spend money on getting a stupid haircut when I could just do it for free?

I started cutting, copping off my hair. When I was done it went an inch past my chin. Alright with me. But I took a second glance at the mirror. I twinged. I looked like Delilah. Or....my mum. I hated that I looked like her. I hated my face, I hated my stupid eyes that I inherited. I looked away from the mirror, unable to stand it anymore.

I called up my friends Aliks, Charlie, Claire, and Zane. They already go to Hogwarts, so I'll need them for my plan against Potter. We decided to buy my things together.

------------------At the platform--------------------------

I almost got lost, jeez they need to tell us about the platform thingy. I found Charlie and jumped on him.

"Hi Charlie!" I giggled as I tackled him. What? When I'm not completely obsessed with revenge I can be pretty playful.

"You are such a dork!" Claire screamed. But she still dog piled on top of me and Charlie.
Zane smirked and Aliks laughed. We got off of Charlie and he pouted.

"That wasn't funny!" Charlie said.

"Your right. It's hilarious!" Claire shouted. We all laughed and got on the train. Time to get down to buisness.

"So...what do you guys know about Potter?" They all groaned. They should have known I'd ask. It's almost my main subject of conversation for pete's sake!

'Well, he hangs out with a girl named Hermione. She's really smart. And kinda boring." Claire said.

"And he's close friends with Ronald Weasly. He's got bright red hair. Not very bright, loves to eat. Kinda reminds me of you!"Charlie joked. I hit him in the arm.

"Not funny. Anyway, do you guys have anything else?"

"Yeah. He's good at spells, bad at following rules, worse at devintation. Other than that he's good at everything else." Claire admitted. I frowned. I was hoping he would suck.

"Well that sucks. Ah well. I'm still getting revenge." I kept a strong look on my face to show them I wasn't intimidated.

"But you should know about his father-"Aliks started. I put my hand up.

"I don't want to talk about that man."

"But Hunter-"Claire tried. The train stopped.

"Look, I gotta go find Potter. Thanks guys!" I waved and got off the train.

"HUNTER!!"They tried. But I was already off the train with my stuff.

Now to find Potter...
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahaha, I've taken over Love's chapter!! although, I just wanted to write somethiung here... -.-