Status: Comments=Faster Updates

The Adventures and Events of Hunter Rose

Isn't She Lovely?

I can't say that I didn't skip through the halls. I can't say that I didn't hum a happy tune. I also can't say that my friends were exactly happy with me.

"Hunter, sweetie....I know you're still mad at Harry-" Claire started, before I lifted my hand up abruptly.

"Mad? Have you forgotten that I'm still going to kill the boy?" I glared. To be honest, I was having trouble figuring out my next move. Even the thought of revenge set my emotions into overdrive! Potter had caused me so pain, humiliation!

He will pay!

Claire stepped in front of me, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Will you listen to me for once you annoying brat?! Potter has gone through just as much pain as you have!" Her eyes softened for a moment. "Go easy on him."

"Never! Never ever! He....he ruined my life!" I yelled, getting sensitive about the subject.

Claire's hands dropped from my shoulders as she turned away, pinching the bridge of her nose. Zane walked over to me and put his arm around me.

"You're to dramatic for your own good, Hunter." He mumbled, as we walked through the halls. It was still awkward, but I was grateful for Zane. He can be such a sweetie.

"You love it." I muttered, crossing my arms and avoiding any glance at Claire.

"You know I do, but I think you should apologize to Harry. He's a nice guy..." His voice trailed off as soon as he caught my bewildered look.

"You're just saying that because you want in his pants!" I accused, jumping 10 feet away from him. Zane's face flushed and we all laughed at his misfortune.

"N-no way! H-he's not my type!" His poor defense just made him look more guilty.

"Oh, Hunter, he's right. He's more into the brooding, sexual type! Like Cedric!" Claire stated, waggling her eyebrows. We all burst into laughter again, and poor Zane just stood there stunned.

"Hey!" We all turned to see a white haired boy advancing to us, and all of my friends groaned or muttered something.

"Hello?" I asked, a little off put by the response of my friends.

The white haired boy smiled cockily(and, judging by my friends looks, it was all to appropriate) and put his hand on the wall in front of me.

"So you punched Potter in the face?" He asked, leaning in.

I nodded. "Hell yes. And I'll be doing more than just that." I leaned in as well, but in a more intimdating manner than he was. He smirked down at me.

"Well then....I'll be paying attention then." He said smugly.

"You do that." I mumbled, watching him as he smiled and left. My friends looked at me with surprise etched on their faces.

"You just flirted with that bloke Draco Malfoy!?" Aliks yelled, his eyes practically popping out of his head.

"So that's what his name is? Hot..." I mumbled. Claire and Charlie hit me on the back of the head at the same time.

"You idiot!" They said together, rambling on about how dumb I was. We were now entering the common room, with them still yelling at me.

And the only other people in the common room was-guess who?-Harry's gang. They looked up at us as I looked down at them, particularly Harry.

Aliks and Zane both grabbed my wrists nonchalantly. Charlie looked at me, begging me not to do anything stupid. And Claire? She had her hands together, praying to god about something.

"...Good night." I said, breaking Aliks' and Zane's hold on my wrist. Claire smiled brightly as we both walked into the girl's quarters.
♠ ♠ ♠
Augustana quit D: But whatev. I'll keep it goin'.