Status: Completed <3

I Married Alex Gaskarth

Troy.

I laid in bed that night...And listened to Emjay's music box I got her the first day that she was born...Marcy let me keep it when she moved out of this house.

I gulped and closed my eyes and let out a loud sigh.

I rested my hand on my bare chest and stared over at my nightstand at me and Marcy's picture back in high school.

I nibbled my lip in between my two piercings as tears stung my eyes, but I tried to blink them away.

But I failed. Tears trickled slowly down my cheeks as I stared over at the music box while it played softly.

The tune haunted me...For some strange reason.

I gulped and raised up against my headboard.

And then it hit me...I fucked Marcy the night before Alex told her about Maddie...

"Troy, shut the fuck up! For the last time! Maddie isn't mine!" Marcy shouted as I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch and stared off at the TV in our apartment that we recently rented.

"He's just lying to you...Marcy. Why don't you believe me?" I spoke softly.

"Because Alex told me that Maddie isn't mine. And I believe him! He wouldn't lie to me." She replied as I met eyes with her and gave her a pathetic look.

I chuckled and shook my head slowly as Marcy groaned and sat down next to me as silence overcame our living room.

"Can we just drop this?" She whispered as I smirked and nodded as we both stared at the TV...still in complete silence.

"There is an opening at Buffalo Wild Wings..." I said quietly as Marcy looked over at me with her beautiful face, a smile playing on her precious lips that had pink lip gloss on them.

I stared down at them and then back up into her eyes as her smile grew more.

"Are you going to take it?" She continued to smile as I shrugged and itched the back of my neck.

"Nah. I might in a few months. Who knows. But I am not going to leave you at TGI Friday's...You can barely work the cash register." I laughed slightly as she giggled and rolled her gorgeous dark blue eyes.

"It's not my fault! It's hard!" She continued to giggle as I smirked and rolled my eyes as she sighed and relaxed back into the couch.

"That's what she said..." I said after a moment of silence as we both started to laugh our asses off.

"Oh, Troy." She continued to giggle as I grinned and looked straight at her...Lost in her perfect face and those mesmerizing blue eyes.

I started to lean in as Marcy gave me a nervous look, but I didn't hesitate. I leaned in some more as Marcy stared into my eyes and leaned in slowly. Our lips brushed up against one anothers. I laughed up against her lips and placed my hand on her waist.

"Mm, Troy. Bedroom." She breathed as I smiled and picked her up bridal style. I carried her off to my bedroom and laid her down in my bed as she smiled while I shut the door.

I slipped off my shirt and started to take my belt off.

I unzipped my skinny jeans as Marcy rolled her eyes and laughed.

She slipped off her white tank top as I walked over to her and stared down at her black bra. I wanted to rip it off of her so bad.

I got in between her legs as she laid her head up against my chest. She kissed it lightly as I smiled down at her and took the ponytail out of her dark hair. Her hair fell down around her shoulders as I grinned and rubbed my thumb across her cheek.

"I love you." I smiled as she forced a smile back and nodded.

"I love you too." She whispered back as I unzipped my jeans and slipped them off. Marcy laid down as I straddled her waist and ran my hands around her chest.

She giggled and bit her lip as I managed to get her black bra off. I stared down at her breasts as she blushed and put some of her hair behind her ear.

I looked up into her eyes as they sparkled with excitement.

I kissed in between her breasts as everything turned silent. I dug my fingers into her waist as she let out a soft moan.

She stared at me as I took off her short ass jean shorts. She squealed as soon as I slid my fingers under her underwear and brushed up against her hairs.

"Troy." She giggled as I laughed and slid off her black thong slowly. She blushed a bright red as I smiled at how cute she was. I brushed my fingertips up against her soft cheek as she giggled again and tried to kiss me, but I backed away trying to tease her.

I pinned down her wrists as she giggled some more and I leaned down so that I could be closer to her beautiful face.

Her cool breath danced across my face as I closed my eyes and smiled. I opened them back up to see her with a huge smile on her face. She blinked as her gorgeous blue eyes roamed my face. I bit my lip in between my two piercings as she reached up and kissed me and I gave in.

I kissed her back. I licked her bottom lip, wanting in. She opened her mouth and giggled as I opened my eyes and stared into hers. I let my tongue roam freely inside of her mouth as I watched her close her eyes and let out a moan.

"Mm, Troy." I heard her say as I started to have a boner.

She tugged on my boxers as I smirked and continued to kiss her passionately. She slipped off my boxers and threw them aside. We were both now naked. I laid on top of her as we made our way under the sheets.

I took my spot again on top of her. I pinned down her wrists once again as she laughed and smiled. I smiled back and straddled her waist as she squealed and bit her lip.

I winked at her and kissed her roughly as she laughed up against my lips.

I pulled away from her and kissed in between her breasts again as she giggled and continued to bite at her lip. She then moaned when I let my tongue glaze all over around her soft chest.

"Troy, oh, Troy!" She moaned as I smiled and wanted to hear her moan my name again.

I gripped onto the sides of her waist and laid down beside her and held her close to me. She breathed heavily as I entered inside of her. She moaned some more as I squeezed my eyes tight and smiled with pleasure.

"Oh, Marcy! Fuck, Marcy!" I grunted as she panted and dug her fingernails into my back. I kissed her again as her tongue managed to get into my mouth and roam around freely.

"Troy!" She squealed as I grabbed onto her sensitive part.

"Oh, Troy! Yes, Troy! Right there, Troy! Oh!" She moaned as I smiled and pecked at her neck and then traveled all the way down to her left breast and kissed right by the nipple.

"Uh, Troy." Marcy breathed as I ran my tongue over her nipple and she arched her back and dug her fingernails more into mine.

"Oh, Troy!" She squealed as I sucked on her nipple and she screamed out with pleasure, wanting more.

I entered inside of her again as she kissed me roughly and I thrusted into her and made her moan again.

Our sweaty bare bodies pressed up against each other, making friction. And that was all I have ever wanted with her...Is to have sex. Just like this.

Although we have done this...about three or four times before. This has probably been the best we've ever had.

"Marcy!" I grunted as she panted and laid down flat on her back as I knelt down in between her legs, getting on all fours as she smiled down at me and her eyes roamed my face.

"What are you doing?" She breathed as I placed both of my hands on her thighs and she swallowed hard.

I kissed up above her belly button as I heard her giggle again. I traveled down and toward her sensitive spot as everything turned silent.

I kissed up above her hairs as she breathed more heavily.

I traced my index finger along the side of her sensitive spot as she let out a soft moan and I smiled and ran my finger up and down her thigh and back up to her sensitive spot.

She giggled and let out another moan as I smirked and stared up into her eyes as she stared back at me and smiled.

I kissed down below her belly button again as she propped her legs up and I laughed and ran my hand up and down her thighs again as she laid there, biting her lip and staring down at me.

"Mhm, Troy. Right there." She said in a seductive voice as I smirked and ran my finger around her sensitive part again as she squeezed her eyes tight and let out another soft moan.

"Ah, Troy! Oh my gosh, Troy!" She moaned as I let my finger glide up and down inside of her.

I smiled to myself as she opened her eyes and looked at me and giggled. I ran my other index finger up over her belly button and up her stomach and to her chest. I traced my finger around her breast and petted her nipple as she moaned and smiled up at me as I pressed a gentle kiss onto her soft lips.

"Mm, Troy." She moaned up against my lips as I grunted and straddled her waist again.

She continued to bite her lip as I ran my hands up and down her chest and stomach and around her breasts.

I squeezed them lightly as she smiled up at me and blinked.

I bent down and kissed her on the side of her neck as she moaned and tugged at my black hair. I grunted as she then dug her fingernails into my back again.

"Troy! Oh, fuck, Troy." She breathed as I ran my finger in and out of her sensitive part again.

"Yeah, baby. Say it louder." I said in a husky voice as she giggled and I thrusted into her again.

I entered inside of her once more as she moaned again and arched her back as I smiled and stared into her eyes again as she blushed.

"Harder..." She whispered as I smirked and she closed her eyes as I pushed on her again and entered inside of her.

"Harder!" She started to scream as I pressed on her again and pinned down her wrists.

"Harder, Troy! Oh, yes!" She moaned out as I continued to hold down her wrists.

"Mmm, Troy." She breathed as I kissed in between her breasts and all the way up to her neck as she kissed me passionately while I still held down her thin wrists.

I kissed under her chin and all the way up to her chin. I kissed her chin and let my tongue glaze over it as she laid there with satisfaction on her face and took everything in.

I let my bottom lip up off her chin slowly as she stared at me and grinned.

She relaxed her lips as her mouth parted slightly. I kissed her again and nibbled at her bottom lip as she breathed heavily and kissed me back...


I knew it...How could Emjay be Alex's kid...When Marcy had sex with me before Alex and her did?

~

"Untle Twoy? What are we doing in da owie office?" Emjay asked me as I sighed and picked her up as she hung on my hip.

Little does she know...That I might not be her uncle Troy. Poor Emjay. She's going to be so confused. I felt really fucking bad for her...She lost her mom two weeks ago.

"Mommy toot me here for boo-boo shots. It was to help me feel better!" Emjay exclaimed as I laughed slightly and sat down in the waiting room with her.

Alex thinks that I'm babysitting for him while he goes and talks to his parents. But Maddie is at home with Dallas and I had to take Emjay with me...Because I am doing a paternity test. I have to...It's the only way to find out if Emjay is mine or not. And I have a feeling she is. Ever since I held her that day in the hospital I knew that some how...Some way...She had to be my daughter.

I swallowed hard as Emjay stared up at me with my matching sets of blue eyes.

"Are ew otay?" She stuck her bottom lip out as I laughed and nodded.

"I'll be fine, Emjay." I grinned and kissed the top of her forehead as she giggled and relaxed back into my chest.

I sighed and thought about Marcy. Did she know that Emjay was mine? No. She thought for sure that Emjay was Alex's...Maybe she is. Maybe I am freaking out over nothing...

But why do I have this weird ass gut feeling that Emjay is mine though?

Is Marcy giving me a sign...No. She can't be.

I swallowed hard and stared around the waiting room at all the kids and parents that came in.

It made me nervous for some strange damn reason.

I shook off the feeling as Emma traced my bat tattoo that I had on the inside of my arm.

"I miss mommy..." Emjay whispered as I swallowed hard and tears started to sting my eyes, but I blinked them away quickly and nodded slowly.

"I miss her too, baby." I whispered as Emjay looked up at me and stuck her lip out as tears filled her eyes.

"Her went to neverwand! And she is never toming back!" Emjay exclaimed as some people in the waiting room stared at us.

I petted her dark hair back from her cute little face as tears streamed down her tiny pink cheeks.

"Neverland?" I chuckled and half smiled at her.

"Yes." She whimpered as I sighed and brought her more to me as she sobbed on my shoulder and I rubbed her back softly.

"I'm here." I whispered in her ear as she wrapped her tiny arms around my neck like Marcy always use to do.

"But mama isn't!" She exclaimed as I sighed and squeezed her tight as I heard my name being called by a nurse in butterfly scrubs.

"Troy Davis?" I heard her say as I stood up and held Emjay close to me as she hung on my hip and rubbed her eyes with her tiny little fists.

"Aw. Hey there, sweetie! Is she yours?" The nurse asked and offered a pink sucker to Emjay as she looked away from the nurse and hid her head in the crook of my neck as I half smiled and made eye contact with the nurse.

"She's just a little shy...And that's the problem. I'm here for a paternity test." I whispered as the nurse nodded slowly and arched her eyebrow up at me as she led me down the back hallway and into a quiet little room as I sat Emjay up on the bed and sat down in the chair beside it.

"And who is her mother?" The nurse asked as I swallowed hard and looked through the papers I managed to sneak out of Emjay's baby book.

"Marcy Ann Gaskarth. Um, she passed away two weeks ago..." I said quietly as Emjay stared around the room with tears in her eyes as she sniffed.

"Okay...And we need her birth certificate and some identification. Please?" The nurse said as I nodded and handed her the papers and my ID.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She mumbled and walked out of the room as Emjay gave me a curious look.

"Why did she talk about mama?" Emjay asked me as I swallowed hard and shrugged.

I didn't really answer her question when I should have...I should be telling her the truth, but I wanted to wait until after we were out of here to tell her. And I wanted Alex with me...I don't know why. I think it was best.

The nurse came back in with a whole bunch of shit and tons of papers.

Great.

"Sign these papers. And read through them carefully." She said, making eye contact with me as she handed me a pen and I nodded.

I looked through all the papers asking me if I did drugs and shit. I lied on some of it.

"Okay, sweetie. Can you stick your thumb in the ink?" The nurse asked Emjay as Emjay looked down at the ink box curiously and stuck her thumb in it as I nodded and Emjay stared at her thumb in shock.

"Ew! Why did I have to do dis?!" Emjay exclaimed as the nurse grabbed the paper from me and made Emjay press her thumb down in a tiny box that was on the paper.

And then I had to do the same thing. I was nervous the whole fucking time.

"Now we have to swab your mouth..." The nurse said quietly as Emjay's blue eyes popped out of her sockets.

"No! Not in my mouf! No! It'll hurt! I don't have an owie!" Emjay exclaimed as I stood up and scooped Emjay up in my arms and let her sit in my lap as the nurse smiled at me and swabbed the side of Emjay's mouth and stuck the cotton swab inside of an envelope. And then she did the same to me as Emjay watched and giggled.

I smirked as the nurse made me sign another paper that I agreed to everything that we did today and shit.

Then she took the envelope out of the room and came back minutes later and told me she would call me in a hour and let me know whether or not Emjay was mine or not.

Emjay gave me curious looks as we walked out of the doctor's office.

"Untle Twoy...Why did she put a stick inside of my mouf?" Emjay asked me as I chuckled and sat her in Jon's car seat in the backseat of my mustang.

"I don't know." I smirked as Emjay continued to stare at me as I got in the front seat and started up my car...

~

"How were they?" Alex asked as Maddie ran up to him and hugged his leg as he picked her up and she hung on his hip.

She has been staying close to Alex more ever since Marcy died...

I felt so bad for all three of them...Although I loved her so much too.

Emjay continued to stay in my lap as she started to drift off into a deep sleep.

Dallas left with Jack and Jon to some restaurant while I stayed here and cooked the girls dinner...

Alex stood there in the middle of the living room and looked around and saw a picture of me, Dallas, and Marcy up on the wall. We were at Buffalo Wild Wings for my birthday and Marcy gave me a tiara to wear. I smiled at the thought.

"Um, they were fantastic. I uh...Wanted to talk to you. It's like really important..." I said quietly as Emjay slept in my arms and Alex came over to me and sat down at the end of the couch as I stayed at the other end of the couch.

Maddie stayed in Alex's lap as I gulped and stared around my living room.

"It's about Emjay." I whispered as Alex arched his thick eyebrow up at me.

And then as if by magic my phone started ringing it's Born To Be Wild ringtone.

I rolled my eyes and took it out of my pocket and answered it fast.

"This is Troy Davis." I spoke in a low, calm, manly voice as Alex chuckled and stared off at the TV as Maddie stared at him and Emjay continued to sleep in my arms.

"This is Patty Barnes...I'm the nurse you came and saw this afternoon for the paternity test." She said in a happy voice as I gulped and nodded slowly.

"Oh, hey. So...what did you find out?" I said as Alex looked over at me. I didn't want to make eye contact.

"Well, by the looks of the test...It shows that you're the father of Emma Gaskarth. And her real last name is Becker, correct?" Patty asked as I nodded and my heart started to beat rapidly up against my chest and palms started to get sweaty.

"Correct. Marcy changed her last name after she got married..." I said quietly as Alex continued to give me a curious look.

"Oh, okay. Well, you might want to talk to Mr. Gaskarth about this. Because since you're her real father and her only guardian for now...You might want to claim her. And take this to court." Patty said as I nodded and my breath caught in my throat.

"Alright. Thanks. I'll uh...Call you back if I need anything else." I said and hung up quickly before I fucking puked up all over the floor.

I laid my head in my hands as everything turned silent except for the TV playing on a low volume.

"What is it, bro?" I heard Alex ask as tears stung my eyes again for the fifth time today.

This was it. I am a father. An actual fucking dad! For almost three years I have been a fucking father and I didn't even know it!

Fuck!

Marcy should have been smart enough to know who she fucked first! Damn it!

I looked up at Alex as he made eye contact with me and continued to stare at me with a curious look on his face.

"I'm Emjay's father..."
♠ ♠ ♠
M'kay.
So...I'm thinking one more chapter?
Yeah.
I know everyone is freaking out and they're thinking long and hard about whether or not they should subscribe to the sequel.
I wish you all would! I mean seriously!
I have never done a fifth one to any of my stories before.
And I am really stoked to write this for you guys.
It's going to be really different...
Once you see the layout you all are going to shit bricks.
Lol.
Go subscribe to it!
The link is up there. ^^^
Love you guys! And all the amazing comments you leave for me!
Oh, and last chapter...Marcy wasn't actually having a conversation with Troy. He was just talking to himself...thinking that Marcy could hear him. When she actually could.
But anyways! Just wanted to make that clear.
Give me 30 comments on this and I will update the 1st chapter to the sequel tomorrow!
And please subscribe :]
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3