Status: Completed <3

I Married Alex Gaskarth

Alex.

I opened the bedroom door for Marcy as she giggled and curtsied to me.

"Why, thank you very much, Alexander." She said in a British accent as I bowed to her and winked.

"The pleasure is all mine, Miss Marcy." I said in the same British accent as she giggled again and walked inside of our room.

I walked in right behind her and shut our bedroom door behind me. Marcy turned around slowly and faced me with an amazing smile on her face.

"You look...damn good tonight." I said in a husky voice and bit my lip. I looked her up and down as she blushed and rolled her eyes.

"So do you." She said quietly as our room turned silent. All you heard was our breathing. I wrapped my arms around her torso as she sighed and pressed her forehead up against mine.

She took off my beanie as my honey colored hair stuck up straight in the air. She giggled and stared into my eyes as I smiled a crooked smile.

"I wove you." I said in a baby voice and copied off of Emma and Maddie. Marcy giggled again as I rubbed my nose on her nose.

She smiled and pecked me on the lips as I kissed her back.

I picked her up as she wrapped her thin tan legs around my thin waist. I laughed up against her lips when I squeezed her ass and she squealed. I threw her light, hot, body down onto our bed as she grinned and I smirked and straddled her waist.

"Troy can't touch you anymore. You're all mine." I said in a funny voice as she giggled and bit her lip. I pinned down her wrists as she continued to bite at her lip. I wiggled my eyebrows at her as she giggled again.

"Oh, so it's going to be that way huh?" She smirked as I nodded and chuckled.

"You got that right, Shawty." I winked as she giggled again and then took off my brown jacket and my white v-neck.

She stared at my chest with a urge in her beautiful blue eyes.

I got down closer to her face and still continued to hold down her wrists. She smiled as her cool breath danced across my face. I closed my eyes and smirked, taking in her scent.

"What? Do I smell like Troy?" She asked in panic as my eyes flew open and I laughed and shook my head.

"You smell like...You. Just like you always do." I smiled warmly at her as she giggled. She tried to raise her head up and kiss me, but I kept on backing away from her. She stuck her bottom lip out and pouted as I continued to tease her.

She looked over at my strong hands that were pinning down her wrists. She whimpered and then sighed.

"So...Are you gonna be on top this time? Because by the looks of it-." I cut her off.

"Oh, hell no! Not this time. It's your turn to do all the work." I said in a husky voice and got up off of her as she rolled her eyes and got up off the bed.

She pushed me down onto the bed as I smiled and stared at the ceiling. I watched her as she strutted over to our stereo and messed around with it for a little bit. I gave the ceiling a curious look as I heard Marcy looking through some Cd's.

I rested my hand on my stomach and breathed heavily.

"Babe, what are you doing?" I chuckled.

Then I heard a familiar song come on...It was Closer by Nine Inch Nails. I swallowed hard and smiled from ear to ear as Marcy strutted back over to the bed and slid off her turquoise mini dress.

I smiled and looked at her black thin underwear that fitted her perfectly. My eyes traveled all the way up her stomach and to her breasts. She wasn't wearing a bra. My eyes filled up with excitement as she put her hands on her hips.

"Does this song...Ring a bell?" She giggled as I nodded slowly and smiled as she swayed to the beat.

This was the song that played at Zack's house party when I first had sex with Marcy and she gave me a blow job. I smiled as she slid up and down the wall as I watched her and bit my lip.

She then started to sing as my mouth dropped from how sexy she was being.

"You let me violate you. You let me desecrate you...You let me penetrate you... You let me complicate you..." She sang and slid her hand up and down her stomach and touched her neck.

I swallowed hard as Marcy strutted over to me as the song continued to play. She straddled my lap and put her index finger under my chin and closed my mouth as a smile played on my lips.

"I hope this makes up for...A month without sex." She whispered in my ear as I nodded and my mouth fell open again as I eyed down her huge ass tits.

"Alex, I'm right here." She giggled and titled my head up to meet her eyes as my eyes roamed her face fast and then back down at her breasts.

"Oh, you're staring at those aren't you?" She giggled as I nodded and my mouth couldn't seem to shut even if she made me.

She grabbed my hand and placed it on her right boob as I gulped. She bit her lip and moved my hand around as I nearly passed out. I was having a boner right now...Oh, God. Marcy probably felt it because she giggled and kissed me softly. I laid back down on the bed as she pinned down my wrists this time.

"Take off those skinny ass jeans." She giggled and patted my balls again as I chuckled and was trying to take them off, but Marcy kept on holding my wrists down.

"You do it for me." I grinned as she laughed and nodded.

"Alright then." She winked and took her hands off my wrists and unzipped my jeans. She then slid them off slowly and got up off the bed as I watched her boobs whenever she walked. The way they moved whenever she did...Oh, God. Unbelievable.

My mouth came open as I heard her giggle. I couldn't control this boner I was having...It was unstoppable.

I started to sweat as she walked over to our closet and I gave her a curious look. She then pulled out this toy whip she got at her Bachelorette party.

I bit my lip. She used that on the honeymoon...Oh, fuck yeah.

The song continued to play as she came back over to the bed and grabbed a condom from our nightstand and handed it to me.

"Put this bad boy on." She winked as I laughed and stood up, pulling off my boxers and slipping it on.

She stared up into my eyes as I licked my dry lips.

"I'm ready whenever your sexy ass is..." I said in a husky voice and looked down at her breasts as she laughed and blushed.

"I'm ready, Alex." She winked and hit the whip up against the wall as I jumped and she giggled and pushed me back down onto the bed.

She danced as I watched her and moved up into the big pillows we had on our bed. I stared at her as she slid off her underwear and my eyes grew wide and my mouth hung open.

"What? Do I need a bikini wax or something?" She asked, blushing a bright red as I laughed and shook my head.

"No, it's just...I feel like I haven't seen your body in a long time." I said in shock as she giggled and cracked the whip again.

"Well, you can stare at it for as long as you'd like." She said in a seductive voice as I cleared my throat and nodded.

"Okay." I said in a high pitched voice as she giggled and crawled up in bed as I took the ponytail out of her hair. Her brown curly hair fell around her shoulders and then she took the clip out of her bangs and they fell down in front of her eyes, making her look even more sexier.

"Ow. Ow." I winked as she giggled and straddled me again.

"Alex, you've been a very bad boy...Sneaking out to clubs late at night with the guys and having other girls fall madly in love with you...Shame on you." Marcy said in a seductive voice and cracked the whip again as I laughed and stared up into her beautiful eyes.

"Hit me, mama." I said in a husky voice and pushed my honey colored bangs out of my eyes as she giggled and slid the whip up and down my chest as I closed my eyes and sighed.

"A very...Very bad boy..." Marcy whispered in my ear seductively as I smiled and continued to have my eyes closed.

"Hit me." I continued to talk in a husky voice as I bit my lip.

"You asked for it." She whispered as I opened my eyes and caught her wrist before she hit me with the black whip.

"Please, not too hard, babe." I said, talking fast as she giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Then why did I even bring the whip out? You deserve a good beating." She winked as I laughed and shook my head as my heart started to pound rapidly up against my chest.

"Yeah, I know...I've been a dick and you want to beat the living shit out of me. But when you did that...In our honeymoon suite...I think the couple next door heard me screaming bloody murder." I said as she giggled and rolled her eyes.

I then thought back on the honeymoon night...Oh, fuck. I was hurting so bad Marcy had to get the ice pack. That was some rough ass sex...

"Oh, Marcy! Fuck! Marcy, fuck!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as she giggled and continued to whip me with that fucking whip Dallas got her the other night at her Bachelorette party she was having.

"Feel the burn." I heard Marcy say in a husky voice as I laughed and moaned out in pain.

"You know what...I have always liked your ass. It's not like other guy's asses...Ya know? I mean it's cute, but at the same time-." I cut her off by turning around and giving her an embarrassed look.

"Marcy...You are seriously fucking hurting me right now." I croaked. My throat was sore from all of the screaming.

She swung the whip up above her head and then hit me in my lower back with it as I screamed again and held onto the suite wall. I put my ear up to it as I heard the other couple talking.

"What the hell is going on in there?" I heard a guy in a low voice say as I gulped and then Marcy hit me again.

"Marcy! Fucking A! Holy shit!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as Marcy laughed and I turned around and gave her a dirty look.

I walked slowly over to her as she smiled. I took the whip from her and hit her on the back with it as she gasped and her pretty eyes filled with tears as she started to sob and she fell over on the bed in pain.

"Damn it." I whispered and gave her a look of sympathy. I threw the whip down on the floor and got in bed by her as she continued to sob.

She was half naked...But I was fully naked. Marcy always gets my clothes off first some how.

"See how it feels?" I smirked as she continued to sob and she rubbed her lower back as I sighed and kissed her softly as she pulled away from me and turned over on her side.

"Oh, come on, Marcy." I whispered as she sobbed into her pillow. I raised up her shirt and my mouth fell open. Her back was so red and it had marks from where the whip hit her.

"Marcy, baby. I'm so sorry." I said in panic as everything turned silent. I touched her back softly as she gasped and jumped from my touch. I bit my lip as she turned over and gave me a dirty look with her puffy blue eyes.

"I hate you." She pouted as I sighed.

"It's that time of the month...Isn't it?" I said quietly as she gave me a crazy look.

"No! I have two more weeks for that to happen again! And what the hell, Alex?! You fucking hit your wife with a whip!" She yelled as I closed my eyes and laid there naked as she continued to give me a dirty look.

She slapped me hard across the face as my eyes flew open.

"What the hell was that for?! You wanna add more pain to my body?!" I yelled out as she rolled her eyes.

She raised up and sat on top of me.

"I hate you!" She screamed at the top of her lungs and pinned down my wrists as I smirked.

"What? I couldn't hear you." I continued to smirk as she slapped me again.

"I said I hate you!" She yelled as I laughed and shrugged.

"I hate you more." I licked my lips and wiggled my eyebrows at her as she slapped me again and then held down my wrists as my brown bangs fell into my eyes.

"I hate you much more! I hate you..." She paused and stared at me into my eyes with her pretty ones as I smiled and she kissed me roughly and slid her hands up and down my chest...


"Fine...I won't use the whip. But I will certainly use you." She said in a seductive voice as I smiled and she threw the whip down by our closet. She kissed me softly as I let her tongue slide into my mouth. I tongued her back as my tongue roamed freely inside of her mouth.

She pulled away from me slowly as her eyes fluttered open and I smiled and dug my fingers into her back. The kissing got more passionate as soon as she got more closer to me.

She let out a soft moan as I grabbed her ass. I nibbled at her neck as she danced her fingers along my arm.

She got off of me as we switched positions. I usually liked to fuck her harder then she did me. I grinned and brought her into my arms as she breathed heavily and held onto me tight. She wrapped her leg over mine as I entered inside of her.

She moaned and squealed when I entered inside of her once more.

"Alex! Eh! Oh my gosh, Alex!" She moaned as I smiled and bit my lip as I made her lay down flat. I laid on top of her and ran my hand all the way from her neck and down to her belly button as she giggled and continued to breathe heavily.

I let my tongue slide up pass her belly button and all the way in between her breasts as I kissed in between them. She grabbed my hand and made me touch her breast as I squeezed them hard, making her moan softly.

"Oh, Alex." She panted as I nibbled at her neck and entered inside of her again.

"Harder, Alex! Oh, harder!" She moaned as I entered inside of her again and pushed on her as hard as I could.

"Much harder! Alex, oh, yes!" She moaned as I smiled and pushed on her again as she yanked at my sweaty, honey colored, tangled hair.

She arched her back as I kissed in between her breasts again. I let my tongue glaze over the side of her left breast as she smiled to herself.

"Mhm. Right there." She breathed as I kissed her breast by her nipple and she giggled and bit her lip.

"You're so sexy." I said in a husky voice as she kissed me passionately again.

"Not as sexy as you, Alex. Not as sexy as you." She said in a seductive voice as she straddled my waist and moved my bangs out of my eyes so I could see her better.

She pushed on me as I grunted and stared up into her eyes with pure excitement.

"Marcy, come on, baby. You can do better then that." I breathed as she giggled and bit her lip. She pushed on me again as I grabbed onto our headboard and closed my eyes. I bit down on my lip again as she started moving slowly on my chest as I looked up and saw her wearing a sexy look on her face.

"I got this move from a magazine. It's called the cowgirl." She giggled as I smiled and placed my strong hands roughly on her hips.

"I wanna see you work it then." I said in a husky voice as she smiled and put her arm in the air as I bit my lip and stared at her breasts.

Marcy moved her hips as I continued to hold on tight to them.

She then moved her body in circular motion as she moaned and rubbed her neck and body with her hands.

I bit my lip and continued to stare at her with pure amazement.

I traced my index finger along her leg and then made my way down to her sensitive part as she continued to moan and move on my chest. I bit my lip as I started to sweat again and have another boner as Marcy laughed slightly.

Marcy stuck her index finger in her mouth and bit down on it lightly as I smiled and ran my finger in and out of her hairs as she blushed and tried to hold back a moan, but failed terribly.

I then entered inside of her again as her mouth dropped. She was totally caught off guard. She breathed heavily and held onto my neck as I smiled and we switched positions again.

"I love you." She breathed as I smiled and nibbled at her neck some more.

"Mhm. I love you too." I panted as she dug her fingernails into my back, making me sweat some more. We got under the covers as she kissed my chest and laid her head down slowly on it.

"Oh, Alex." She sighed as I smiled and played with her hair.

"Is it weird that the whole time we were doing that...I was thinking about our kids?" She said as I arched my eyebrow up at the ceiling.

"Uh...A little. Why don't you just relax sometimes and forget about them?" I asked her as everything turned silent.

"Because they're our girls, Alex. I had them out of my vagina and it hurt like hell and I-." I cut her off.

"Alright. I get it." I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways...I need to talk to you about them." She spoke softly as she looked up at me and laid her chin on my chest and stared up at me with her mesmerizing blue eyes.

"What is it now? I just wanted to relax with my wife tonight. Ya know what relax means right? It means...forgetting about all of your problems and just-." She cut me off.

"Yes, Alex. I know. But the girls are being dropped off tomorrow morning and I wanted you to talk to Maddie." She said as I gulped.

"About what?" I said quietly.

"That you never will hurt her...Or blow on her stomach again." Marcy gave me a serious look as I rolled my eyes.

"She knows that I will never hurt her. I don't get why she is so fucking sensitive now!" I exclaimed as Marcy gave me a pathetic look.

"Um...Because she got fucking molested by a fucking creep! Bobby?! Hello! Do you not remember what happened two years ago?!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes and nodded.

"Believe it or not. I do, Marcy." I said in an annoyed voice.

"Then why don't you treat her like you used to, baby? You used to like...have a close relationship with her. What happened to that?" Marcy asked as I saw tears filling her eyes. I sighed and stared up at the ceiling.

"Because we have Emma." I spit out as Marcy gave me a confused look.

"All because we have Emma that means you have to totally ignore our first born?" Marcy said, still confused as I turned over on my side and stared off at the bedroom door as everything turned silent.

"It's kind of hard to pay attention to them both." I muttered as Marcy tapped my shoulder and I turned over and faced her.

"Maddie...Don't you remember how every time you came home how she used to scream out 'daddy you're back'?" Marcy asked me as I gulped and nodded slowly.

"I miss that. But she just...never does that anymore." I shrugged.

"Because you have to show her more love, Alex. You have to act like she's there...And not be a total dick of a dad." Marcy whispered as my mouth parted slightly.

"I was a damn good dad! And still am!" I yelled in Marcy's face as Marcy swallowed hard and her eyes filled with tears again.

"You sure don't act like you are anymore. Number one, you need to stop going out with the guys every weekend. Every other weekend is fine and when you're on tour and stuff, but that is it. And number two, I'll handle Emjay and you handle Maddie. And number three, don't yell in my face!" Marcy yelled in mine as I backed away from her and rolled my eyes.

"Oh, go to hell. I can't believe you think I am a bad dad. And husband! Well, you fucking left me and Maddie when she needed a mom!" I yelled and turned over on my side as I heard her sob and I rolled my eyes.

"I just had sex with you for nothing." I heard her mutter as anger rose with in me.

"Fuck you." I whispered into my pillow, but she didn't hear me.

She fucking pisses me off so fucking much! What the hell is her problem?! I guess I am just so fucking worthless, right?! A stupid husband who doesn't give a shit and a horrible dad.

I rolled my eyes again as I heard Marcy sobbing harder.

"Ya gonna stop crying now?" I whispered as I felt some weight being lifted off the bed. I turned over and saw Marcy going into the bathroom. I heard her sobs grow louder as I sighed and stood up out of bed and slipped on my boxers.

I walked over to the bathroom door and knocked lightly on it.

"Oh, come on, babe. I didn't mean the things I said." I sighed and leaned up against the door.

"Yes, y-you did." I heard her stutter in between sobs as I gulped and squeezed my eyes tight.

"Fuck my life. Look, I know I am a horrible husband and father. You don't have to tell me...Because I know." I whispered as she opened the bathroom door, making me fall forward into her as she pushed me off of her. She was dressed in my blue checkered pajama pants and my baggy white v-neck.

I gave her a look of sympathy as she went over to our bed and grabbed a pillow and a blanket and left our room.

I sighed and followed after her. She then stopped in the hallway and turned around and faced me.

"Don't talk to me. I don't wanna talk to you. I don't even wanna look at your face. Just go back to our fucking bedroom. And I will speak with you tomorrow...maybe." She gave me a dirty look as she headed for the staircase, but I pulled on her wrist and tried to pull her back to me.

"No, Alex!" She yelled as I rolled my eyes and continued to hold on tighter to her.

"I said no!" She shouted as I let her go and she walked down the stairs and to the living room.

"I feel really bad about you sleeping on the couch! I'll trade you spots! You can sleep in our bed and I'll sleep down there!" I called, but she didn't respond...

~

I looked around for Marcy the next morning...But she wasn't anywhere around the house. I rolled my eyes and picked up my blackberry from the island and texted her.

Hey, where r u?

I sent it to her and sat down on the couch.

My girl: Marcy's phone. How may I help u?

I rolled my eyes.

Who the hell is this?

My girl: Troy. Who else? :]

Why the hell do u have her phone?! Are you with her?

My girl: U r so retarded. U know that right? :p

I ran my fingers through my messy honey colored hair and groaned.

Well, can I speak to her?

Why the hell would she leave without texting me? Fuck her for doing that!

My girl: Sorry, she's a little busy right now... ;]

My mouth parted slightly and anger rose with in me.

Doing what?!

I waited for a response, but I didn't get one. I threw my phone at the other couch as it bounced off and stayed there on the living room floor.

I pushed my fingers into my eyelids and sighed loudly.

"Fuck." I yelled and stood up from the couch and started pounding on the living room wall. I couldn't take it anymore!

"Fuck this shit! Fuck it all! Fuck Marcy! Fuck this fucked up life! Fuck Daniel! Fuck my parents! Fuck Troy! Fuck me!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as tears started to sting my eyes, but I blinked them away.

I jogged upstairs. I had to get the fuck out of here. If Marcy was gone then I can be gone too. I can go to Kara's place. I smirked and went into our bathroom and got in the shower. I rinsed off quickly and washed my hair.

I then got out and dried off. I slipped on a pair of my faded gray skinny jeans and my black Glamour Kills shirt that said GKNY on the front. I slipped on my sandals. And then I went back to the bathroom and blow dried my hair. I then put my orange hat on that had brown spots on it. I smirked to myself and grabbed my sunglasses and slipped them on. I walked out of the bathroom and jogged out of our room and downstairs.

I grabbed my blackberry off of the couch and saw that I had no new messages. I was getting ready to walk out the door, but then I heard it ring. I rolled my eyes and opened it.

And there was my mom with Maddie and Emma. Fuck!

"Oh, hey, mom." I said with disappointment in my voice.

"Hi, honey! Here they are!" My mom smiled and put Emma and Maddie down as they ran inside of the house and passed me as I sighed and rolled my eyes, but my mom didn't see that because I was wearing sunglasses.

My mom came inside and took my sunglasses off and handed them to me.

"You need to stop covering up those pretty eyes of yours, Alexander. Everyone loves to see them don't you know?" My mom said in her accent as I cleared my throat and tried not to act like something was wrong in front of her.

"I love you. Would you like me to go? Marcy said you needed alone time with the girls." My mom said as I nodded slowly and stared her down.

"Oh, okay. Well, bye, son. Call me later. Okay?" She said as I nodded and gave her a quick hug as she walked out the door and I locked it and turned around. I saw that Emma was on the stairs and looking up at me.

Maddie must have been up in her room...like always.

"Alright, Emma. Where the hell did she go?" I sighed as Emma pointed up the stairs.

"Of course." I mumbled and itched the back of my neck.

"I missed ew, dada!" Emma shouted and stood up, reaching her tiny arms out to me as I chuckled and picked her up.

"I missed you too, Rugrat." I smirked as she hung on my hip.

She kissed my cheek as I half smiled and walked up the stairs and to Maddie's room. I saw Maddie playing with Emma's barbie dolls and Maddie had scissors in her hand as my mouth dropped and I set Emma down.

I ran over to Maddie and grabbed her wrist. I slapped the back of her hand lightly as she gasped and dropped the scissors.

"Maddie, what were you doing with those?!" I yelled as she looked up at me with tears in her brown eyes.

"P-p-p." She continued to stutter as I arched my eyebrow up at her.

"She tut my dollies hair off!" Emma screamed and picked up her doll in shock.

"Ew are so mean! Da meanest sider ever! I hate ew!" Emma started to sob as Maddie broke down crying. Maddie ran out of the room as I sat and looked at Emma who petted her dolls hair back from her face.

"Oh, Emma. Don't cry. I'll...I'll get you a new one." I told her as she shook her head and stuck her bottom lip out.

"No one tan ever take Sally's spot!" Emma yelled up at me as I sighed and walked out of Maddie's room. I couldn't deal with Emma right now. Maddie I had to deal with.

She was being a little brat and it was pissing me off.

"Madison! Where the hell are you?!" I yelled, going to the kitchen and saw Maddie with a knife in her hand as my mouth dropped.

"Madison, you drop that fucking knife right now!" I yelled and pointed my finger at her as she continued to stand on the kitchen chair with a knife in her hand.

What the hell is going on here? She's six years old and she has a fucking knife in her hand.

She had tears running down her cheeks as I gave her a dirty look.

"What do you think you're going to do with that knife?" I asked her and walked closer to her and she threw the knife at me and I backed up out of the way before it could hit me.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as I heard Emma crying from the top of the staircase.

"Emma, stay there! Don't come down here!" I called up at her.

"Otay." I heard her whimper as I looked back at Maddie.

She's like the devil child or some kind of shit like that...

I walked around the island and went to the fridge as Maddie picked up another knife from the island drawer. How did she know those were in there? I admit I was a little bit fucking freaked out by all of this. I mean Jack acts like Maddie and he's held tons of knives before...I think I'll be okay...Okay, maybe not.

I gulped and opened the fridge and took out a beer and popped the tab open.

"Answer my question, Maddie. What do you think you're going to do with that knife?" I arched my eyebrow up at her and took a sip of my budlight as she gave me a look full of hatred.

"Are you trying to kill your own dad?" I chuckled and rolled my eyes as I got closer to Maddie and she stuck the knife at my chest as I dropped my beer and it spilled all over the floor.

I looked at her in shock and lifted up my shirt to see that I was bleeding a little bit.

Maddie screamed and tried to jump off the chair, but then I grabbed her by her waist and spanked her hard as she screamed and yelled for Emma.

"Emjay, come quick! Daddy's hurting me!" Maddie yelled at the top of her little lungs as I spanked her again.

I was so pissed off.

She tries to kill me with a knife. My wife is so fucking pissed off at me that she just runs off with a guy that loves her and doesn't even tell me...

I spanked Maddie again as she sobbed and screamed.

I sat her down on the island and grabbed her by her arms as she looked into my eyes and sobbed harder.

"Never...Ever...Try and stab me with a knife again. Do you got it?" I said, looking into her eyes as she closed them and tears flew down her cheeks fast.

I gave her a look of sympathy and was getting ready to hug her before she slapped my face and kicked me in the crotch as I moaned and fell down onto the floor as Maddie jumped off the island and ran upstairs.

"Just like her mother." I moaned and held onto my crotch as Emma tried to climb down the stairs and come to my rescue.

"Daddy, don't cwy." She whimpered and stuck her tongue out as she tried to walk down the second step.

I crawled over to the staircase and stopped her.

"Where did your sister go?" I moaned and continued to hold onto my crotch.

"She went dat way." Emma pointed to the hallway as I crawled up the stairs and Emma gave me a worried look.

"It's alright, Emjay. Daddy will be fine." I managed to say through clenched teeth as she nodded slowly and crawled up the stairs with me.

"Da stairs are very hard to det up. Aren't dey, dada?" Emma said as I chuckled and nodded and laid at the top of the staircase with her.

"Do you have an owie down there?" Emma pointed down to my crotch as I moaned and nodded, lifting my hand up off of it.

"Your sister hit me there." I whispered as Emma gasped and cupped her mouth with her tiny hand as I gulped and nodded.

"She's been a very bad girl...And once I get my hands on her I'll-." I was cut off by Emma.

"Daddy, watch out!" She screamed as I looked up and saw Maddie with a pink Dora cup. She poured water over my head as I groaned and looked at Maddie as she giggled and ran off towards her room.

"I'll be right back." I told Emma and stood up slowly.

I stumbled through the hallway and went to Maddie's room to see her in the corner with her knees up to her chest.

"You get your little ass over here right now!" I yelled as she stared at me with a sad look.

"Maddie, I just want us...To be okay again. I'll do anything you want me to. You don't need to be afraid of me." I breathed as I leaned in the doorway of her bedroom.

"Go to hell." I heard her say in a baby voice as my mouth dropped.

"What did you just say to me?" I said in shock as Emma stood beside me.

"Um um um ma mum. Ew said a bad word!" Emma gasped in shock and pointed to Maddie as I rolled my eyes and stared up at the ceiling.

"You've been listening to your mom too much." I told her as Emma looked up at me curiously.

"Go to hell." Maddie repeated as I walked into her room and picked Maddie up as she kicked and screamed.

"You seriously need to learn a lesson, Maddie. What you did today was so uncalled for." I told her as she continued to kick and scream. I carried her downstairs and took the belt off of my waist.

"What are you doing?!" She screamed as I hung my belt up on the side of the staircase.

"Do you see that belt?" I asked her as she nodded slowly and gulped. She looked completely terrified. I hated seeing her like that...But she needed to learn a lesson. My dad did this with me and Daniel when we were younger. He hung a belt up on the wall and threatened us if we ever done something bad that belt would be on our ass. And believe me...That only happened once with Daniel...With me...I don't remember how many times...

My ass is still sore from it.

"That belt will be on your ass...If you ever do something fucked up again. Got it?" I said and knelt down beside her as she nodded and stared into my eyes. Scared shitless. I forced a smile and nodded.

"Alright. Now can we make up? Give me a hug. Come on." I smiled and held out my arms to her as she backed away and crawled up the stairs as Emma stared down at us from the top of the staircase.

"Daddy, can you pwease help me down?" Emma asked me as I sighed and nodded and jogged up the stairs passed Maddie and scooped up Emma in my arms as I carried her back down the stairs.

Then the front door came open as everyone froze.

"Bye, Troy! Text me later!" I heard Marcy yell as she shut the front door and I heard Troy honk out front.

Marcy turned around and saw that Maddie was crying silently up at the top of the staircase and Emma was in my arms with a worried look on her face.

I then looked closely at Marcy.

"What the fuck did you do to your nose?" I said in shock as she giggled and came closer to me.

She was wearing a plaid shirt with short jean shorts and black high heels with gold balls on them and a cool looking black hat. Her make-up was perfect...Everything was perfect on her. She looked gorgeous like always...

"Do you like it? I got it pierced. Troy knows this guy who done it for free." She smiled and looked back and fourth at Maddie and Emma in shock.

"Yeah, I like it. I guess?" I said awkwardly as she half smiled and Maddie walked down the stairs and hugged Marcy's leg.

"Hi, sweetie." Marcy smiled and picked her up as I rolled my eyes and Emma looked at me in shock.

"How did everything go here?" Marcy asked as I swallowed hard and looked at the belt...And right then and there...Marcy knew what going on...
♠ ♠ ♠
The way Marcy looked :]
The way Alex looked. ;]
Alright so, I had a very very long day today!
And you guys are amazing for giving me a whole bunch of comments :]
And your opinions.
If you think that is drama just wait until the next chapter...
Omg!
I'm going to tell you about my day! And I don't care if you don't read this! I am still going to tell you about my day :p Okay, so, I live in Kansas and me, my mom, and dad went to Kansas City today. It's like a forty five minute drive to Kansas city from where we live in Kansas? Yeah, anyways...So we went to this huge mall there! And the first place we went was this weird ass clock store. But it was so unique and cool. And guess who I saw...A replica of Alex! I'm not even joking! He had the chocolate brown eyes of Alex Gaskarth and everything! And guess who he comes up and talks to...Me! Faith Nicolette Tostado! Of all people...Me.
He comes up to me and starts talking to me about cuckoo clocks...And I'm like...Haha. Wow.
And his laugh was like...Oh my gosh I nearly died. He was just like Alex Gaskarth. I was like..."I think I just died and gone to heaven." I called him Clock Boy. :]
Haha.
But anyways! I got my second piercing in my ear today! Whoo hoo! Super stoked about that shit. Parents can be so embarrassing though...I mean fuck. Mine always act like there high or some kind of shit like that.
But anyways!
Give me 31 comments and I will update tomorrow afternoon! :]
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3