Status: Completed <3

I Married Alex Gaskarth

Marcy.

"Maddie! Stop it! You get your ass down here and apologize to your sister!" I yelled as Emma cried into my chest. I sighed and rubbed her tiny back softly.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I know she shouldn't have done that to you." I whispered and kissed the top of her head.

Maddie hit Emma...Hard. With her pink belt.

I blame Alex for this. Ugh.

I rolled my eyes and stared at the time. I sent the police after Troy and Alex right after they left an hour ago. I was so worried. What if something happened?

I sighed and tried to sooth Emma as she continued to cry onto my shoulder. I then heard Maddie whimper from at the top of the staircase.

"Maddie, get your little butt down here. I'm serious." I said in an annoyed voice as she whimpered again.

"But Emjay took my doll! And she has to wearn a wesson!" Maddie shouted as I swallowed hard.

Yep, she listened to Alex. I knew it.

The phone rang and made me jump. I grabbed it and answered it quickly.

"Hello?" I said curiously as Emma continued to whimper on my shoulder.

"Yes, is this Mrs. Gaskarth?" Some young woman asked on the other line.

"Um, yeah. This is her. May I ask who I'm speaking with?" I asked as Maddie came down the stairs and sat down on the couch beside me and Emma as Emma gave her a dirty look and Maddie stuck her tongue out at her.

I rolled my eyes.

"This is the Union Memorial Hospital. We have a Mr. Gaskarth here. He is your husband. Correct?" She said as my breath caught in my throat and my eyes filled with tears.

"Yes, I'm his wife. Why is he there?" I asked in panic.

"He got shot, Mrs." She replied as I gulped.

"Um, I'll be down there soon." I spoke softly as a tear trickled down my cheek, but I wiped it away quickly before the girls could see.

"He is in the ER at the moment. So when you come here you might want to ask for somebody to help you find him." She said as I nodded.

"Okay, thank you, bye." I said quickly and hung up the phone as I jumped up off the couch with Emma hanging onto my hip.

"We have to go, girls. Come on." I said as I grabbed Maddie's hand and slipped my sandals on.

"Wifout any shoes?" Maddie said as I nearly dragged her to the garage door to get into my car.

I sighed and stopped, sitting Emma down on the island.

"Go upstairs and get your shoes on. But hurry." I said to her as she ran out of the kitchen and ran upstairs.

"Mommy, where are we going?" Emma asked me as I put my hair up in a tight ponytail and let my bangs hang over my right eye.

"We're in a hurry right now. So hurry. I have to get you in the car." I told her and opened the garage door and grabbed my keys. I strapped her into her carseat and went back inside to see Maddie coming down the stairs slowly.

"Come on, Maddie!" I exclaimed as she ran over to me and I picked her up and shut the garage door behind me.

I put her in her carseat and strapped her in. I got in my car and started it up as I opened the garage door and backed out of the driveway. I shut the garage door with the remote inside of my car as I drove fast down our street.

"Where are we going?" Maddie whined as I rolled my eyes and got on the highway and headed for the hospital.

"We have to go help daddy. Because daddy is hurt." I said as I heard Emma and Maddie gasp from the backseat.

"Did da boogie man get him?!" Maddie yelled out as I shrugged.

"I have no clue, Maddie." I muttered. Although I knew this had something to do with Bobby...I couldn't let her know that.

When we arrived at the hospital I helped the girls get out of their carseats. I led them to the entrance and went up to the desk. Maddie held onto my hand as Emma hung on my hip.

"Um, I'm here to see my husband. His name is Alex Gaskarth." I cleared my throat as the nice middle aged lady looked up at me and forced a smile.

She looked at her computer screen and clicked on something.

"Oh, yes. Alexander is on the fourth floor in the ER." She said as I nodded and walked passed the desk and to the elevator as Emma looked at me curiously and so did Maddie.

"Is Daddy gonna be otay?" Maddie asked as I sighed and shrugged.

"I hope so." I muttered as the elevator went up slowly and Emma held onto me tightly.

"It's okay. We will be on the floor in any second." I told her as the doors came open and we walked out onto the fourth floor.

Emma loosened her grip on me as we walked up to the other desk who had a guy nurse working at it.

"Um, my husband...Alexander Gaskarth. Is he here?" I chuckled and looked around the hallway as the guy with blonde hair nodded slowly and checked his computer.

"He is right through there. A man by the name of Troy Davis is in there also." He told me as I sighed in relief and nodded. I walked towards the curtains and pulled them back slowly and shut them behind me.

I saw Alex laying in a small hospital bed with his beautiful brown eyes closed. He was in a baby blue hospital gown. I gasped and set Emma down as Maddie and Emma looked at their dad in shock.

"Daddy..." Maddie whispered as her voice started to crack and Emma's eyes filled with tears. I swallowed hard and looked over at Troy who came over to me.

"Bobby shot him...Unexpectedly. The cops showed up right afterwards. I didn't know you called them." Troy whispered as I rolled my eyes.

"You two dumbasses should've went with the cops in the first place. Is Nikki okay?" I asked quietly as Troy nodded and rolled his crystal blue eyes.

"He's down at the station with his parents." Troy spoke softly as I nodded and looked down at Maddie who was sobbing.

Troy picked up Maddie and tried to sooth her as she cried onto his shoulder.

"Daddy's dead." She sobbed as I rubbed her back softly as Emma started to cry. I gulped and picked her up as she hung on my hip again.

"He's dead?!" Emma exclaimed as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"No, baby. Daddy isn't dead...Shh. He'll be fine. I promise you." I told them as Maddie nodded and continued to lay her head on Troy's shoulder.

"Do you mind taking them...Out to the little waiting room while I talk to him when he wakes up?" I asked Troy as he nodded and I handed Emma over to him as she hung on his other hip.

"Come on, guys." He whispered to them as I kissed Troy's cheek and he half smiled and before he walked out he put his lips up to my ear.

"He's really drowsy. Like seriously...They took the bullet out of his stomach. I only talked to him once before they took it out. He was so fucked up." Troy chuckled, trying to hide his smile as I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the curtains as I heard him laugh on the outside.

I pulled up a chair and sat down by the bed Alex was in.

I watched as he laid there with his mouth hung open and his hand resting lightly on his chest. I half smiled and grabbed his hand, holding onto it tightly.

I kissed his cold hand as he moaned softly.

"Mmm." He continued to moan as his eyes fluttered open and he looked around the ER with curiosity on his face.

"Are we in Vegas?" He whispered as I looked at him like he was crazy.

"No, baby. We're not in Veg-." He cut me off.

"But the lights are so bright. Look! I see a slot machine." He croaked and pointed over to his IV pole as I rolled my eyes and held back a giggle.

"Alex, baby...We're not in Vegas." I whispered as he met eyes with me and grabbed my hand as his eyes grew wide.

"You're married? Who did you get married to? We were suppose to be together...Forever and ever, Marcy. You know that." He whimpered as his eyes filled with tears and I looked at him in shock.

"Alex, honey. I'm married to you." I whispered as a small smile formed on my lips.

"When?! When did that happen?! Fuck! How come you didn't invite me to the wedding?"He whisper-yelled as my mouth dropped.

"Um..."

"I suppose you're pregnant now? I can't have kids. What about Nothing Personal?" He started to slur as I cupped his warm face in my hands and he looked into my eyes and then his pretty brown eyes roamed my face.

"Alex, look at me." I said sternly as he met eyes with me and tears started to fill his eyes.

"Yes?" He said in a high-pitched voice as I giggled and bit my lip. I kissed him softly as his eyes grew wide and I continued to giggle up against his dry lips.

"But...What about your husband? Is Troy going to mind that we just did that..." Alex said quietly as I looked at him like he was crazy.

"Troy isn't my husband, Alex. You are." I whispered as his eyes popped out of his sockets again.

"When did that happen?!" He yelled out in a hoarse voice as a nurse in blue scrubs came behind the curtain and stared at me and Alex.

"And who is she? Is this my girlfriend? Hi, baby." Alex smiled from ear to ear as I looked down at him in shock and the nurse blushed and checked his IV bag as Alex stared at her ass.

She was forty years old! She looked like it anyway...

"Um, Alex...I'm your wife. And she isn't your girlfriend. I-." The nurse cut me off.

"He is going to be a little bit loopy for a while...it only lasts for about ten minutes." She said as I swallowed hard and nodded slowly.

I looked back down at Alex who stared up into my eyes.

"We can runaway together, Marcy. Forget about Troy. I'm much better then him. I know we're only in high school...But you and I need this. Lisa and I only had sex one time." He whispered as my mouth dropped.

"Alex, dear. I'm your wife. We're not in high school anymore. And can we not talk about Lisa? You hate her...Remember?" I chuckled as he gave me a curious look and arched his thick eyebrow up at me.

Jack came into the ER and smiled from ear to ear.

"Oh, Alex! I love you! I thought I lost you!" Jack squealed and kissed Alex's cheek as Alex looked at him in shock.

"Am I gay? Are you gay?" He asked Jack as Jack looked at me with confusion.

"He's a little bit confused right now..." I whispered.

"With his sexuality?!" Jack exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.

"Get out of here." I whispered as Jack laughed and walked off behind the curtains.

"Jack's gay. When did that happen? I always knew...something was up with him. Ever since that time in the showers when we were on-." I cut him off.

"Okay, Alex. I don't want to know. Please come back to me...Where ever your mind has gone to...Come on, babe." I whispered as he stared at me for a second and then stared around the room as his eyes got droopy and he started to drift off again.

I kissed him softly and walked out from behind the curtain and saw Troy with Emma and Maddie out in the waiting room along with Jack and Rian.

"Where is Zack?" I asked as Rian looked up at me.

"He's out of town. He went to some skateboarding thing. I don't know." Rian said and itched the back of his head as Jack stared off at Emma as she sniffed and stuck her lip out at the waiting room wall.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" I asked her and sat down, letting her sit in my lap.

"Daddy...Is hurt and he...Isn't wating up!" Emma exclaimed as I sighed and kissed the top of her head as Maddie watched the tiny TV over in the corner of the waiting room.

"So what happened?" Rian asked Troy as Troy sighed and looked at Jack and Rian and then back at me.

"Alex was being a dumbass and he ran up to Nikki and then Bobby shot him." Troy chuckled.

"And now he thinks that Troy is my husband...And he's acting like a total idiot." I whispered as Troy smiled from ear to ear.

"He thought I was gay." Jack laughed as everyone stared at him in silence.

"It's hard to tell sometimes, Jack." Rian laughed slightly as me and Troy joined in. Jack rolled his eyes and stared at me.

"So...Heard from Ella yet?" I asked Troy as Troy sighed and bit his lip in between his two piercings.

"Nope. But I have heard from Samantha. She wants me to go out tonight with her...I don't know if I should though." Troy said quietly as I shrugged.

"If Ella is not talking to you...You should then. But like...go out with her as friends. Nothing more. Because maybe Ella like lost her phone or something?" I said as Troy rolled his eyes.

"She could still try to contact me." Troy mumbled.

"I don't get it. I know I don't really like Ella because she is bitchy, but she seems like...Not really that kind of girl to do that." I spoke softly as Troy gave me a confused look.

"Never mind." I whispered.

"Anyways...Samm wants me to go with her to this new club somewhere in Maryland. It's like a one hour drive away from here...So...I don't know. It'll be a fun drive I guess?" Troy smirked as I laughed slightly.

"I bet you guys aren't even going to make it to the club. You'll end up fucking her on the highway." I said quietly as Troy laughed and rolled his eyes again.

"I wouldn't do that to Ella." Troy whispered as I shook my head.

"Sure." I whispered as Troy nudged me and pointed over to Lisa Ruocco who was wearing pink scrubs.

My mouth fell open.

"Oh, fuck no." I whispered as Lisa looked up and saw me. Her frown turned into a smile as I gulped.

"This isn't happening..." I whispered as Troy tried not to laugh his ass off. Lisa walked up to us as she looked at Jack and Rian and then at me and Troy.

"Hi, Marcy." She smiled sweetly as I forced a smile at her and cleared my throat.

"Hello, Lisa." I said flatly as she chuckled and sat down beside me as I smelled her strong perfume and tried not to cough.

Troy half smiled and looked off at the TV as Maddie looked over at Lisa and stared as Emma looked up at her with a curious look.

"Hi, Rian...And Jack." Lisa looked over at them as they waved lightly to her.

"Who is this?" Lisa smiled down at Emma as I looked down at her and smiled.

"This is Emjay. She's me and Alex's youngest." I grinned as Lisa's smile fell from her face.

"Oh..." She said quietly.

"And over there is Maddie. Our first little girl." I smiled as I saw jealousy written all over her face.

I smirked and showed her my ring.

"And oh my gosh! I forgot to tell you that Alex and I got married! Look...Isn't that the most beautiful ring ever?" Okay, so I may have stressed it a little...But the bitch deserved it.

"That's really cool." She forced a smile as I nodded and smiled down at my ring.

"Isn't it?" I blushed and thought about Alex's gorgeous face.

"Mhm. Well, I gotta get back to work. But...Nice to see you all again." Lisa said and stood up from the chair and walked down the hallway as I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Damn, Marcy." Troy grinned as I shrugged and smiled.

"That felt good." I sighed as Emma giggled and looked at Jack who was crossing his eyes.

"Untle Jack! Your eyes are wolling around!" Emma exclaimed as he continued to cross them.

"He doesn't know how to control them. Because he is retarded. They will never stop rolling around." Troy whispered as Jack stuck his tongue out, making Emma giggle some more.

Then a guy nurse in black scrubs approached me.

"Mr. Gaskarth told me that he wants you in there with him." He smiled as I nodded and handed Emma over to Troy as I got up and walked across the hallway and behind the curtains. I saw Alex awake again.

Then when he saw me he smiled his crooked smile and curled his finger toward him. I grinned and sat down on the edge of the beside him.

"Hi, honey." I continued to smile as he grabbed onto my hand and squeezed it tight.

"Hey." He croaked as he stuck his lips out. I giggled and kissed him gently as he hummed up against my lips.

"Where are the girls?" He grinned and looked around the little area in the ER.

"In the waiting room. They're safe. Don't worry." I half smiled as he nodded and looked up at the ceiling.

"I was so worried about Maddie. I had this fucked up dream when they were taking this dumbass bullet out." He continued to talk in a hoarse voice as I gave him a curious look.

"What was it about?" I asked him quietly.

"Bobby got Maddie again. And then he killed Emma in the process. But...I wasn't there. I was dead." Alex swallowed hard as I bit my lip and shook my head.

"You don't have to worry, baby. That is never going to happen." I told him as he sighed and nodded slowly.

"I wanna see them. Bring them in here." He smiled as I laughed and nodded.

"Okay, let me go get them. I love you. I'm so glad you're okay...I don't know what I would've done without you." I whispered as he smiled and I kissed him again.

"I love you too, babe." He grinned as I smiled and stood up from his bed and walked out from behind the curtains.

I told Maddie and Emma to come over to the ER as they ran over to me as fast as their little legs could carry them.

I led them inside and sat them up on the edge of the hospital bed as they looked at Alex in shock.

"Dada, I'm sowrry about your owie." Emma whispered as Alex chuckled and brought her close to him as Maddie crawled up beside him and laid her head in the crook of his neck and wrapped her tiny arms around his neck. I smiled and sat down in the chair by the hospital bed.

"Daddy, da boogie man hurt you didn't he?" Maddie whispered as Alex sighed and nodded slowly.

"It's okay though. Because you guys...Make me feel better. And that mean old dude is getting ready to go get locked back up again." Alex said quietly as I arched my eyebrow up at him.

"They haven't caught him yet?" I whispered in shock as Alex sighed and shook his head slowly.

"He's still out there..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so...I've got plans for this!
What do you guys think is going to happen?
Oh, yes!
And if you guys want something...anything at all...To happen in this story just comment me and be like...Hey! I want this and this to happen! Because I can add cool stuff in if you want me to :]
This story is like literally my life :]
Haha. My mom is freaking out because my hair is like almost black. Because I am going for the Cassadee Pope look. If you do not know who she is...LOOK HER UP! Actually...I just wanted to put blonde highlights in my hair like that and get this hairstyle.
But anyways! What do you guys think of it? Let me know!
Oh, yes!
Give me 23 comments and I will update tomorrow afternoon!
Also...If you would read my new story called Teenage Dream. :]
It has Alex in it ;]
Haha.
Anyways!
Please comment! I love you guys! You are the world to me! ^-^
Love & Rockets, Faith (Faye) <3