I Hush My Urge to Cry

Forth Lie

I had enough! I lost control. I got up, and screamed at the top of my lungs. " I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU FUCKING HAVE THE PERFECT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MOST WONDERFUL GUY ON THE WHOLE FUCKING EARTH! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STOP BRAGGING YOU ASSHOLE!" I screamed into his face. "Frank calm down!" Gerard defended Bert. I was crying now. "YOU DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!" I screamed at him with my tears rushing down my cheeks. Everyone was staring at me like I was insane. I ran out of starbucks, and drove to Mikey's house.

"Frank?" someone asked as they shook me lightly.

"Frank?" Said a little louder. I groaned, and opened my eye's to see Mikey looking at me worriedly. I looked around to see I was in his car. Wait... why was I in his car? Where's Gerard? Where's that annoying dude? "Are you ok dude?" He asked. "Um... not sure..." I answered. "What's going on?" I asked looking at him. "Well, you were at sturbucks sleeping on the table, and I wanted to tell you something, but you weren't home so I drove to starbucks only to find you asleep in the back table." He explained. What? No that can't be cause I ran out of there. Was I dreaming it? "Where's Gerard?" I asked. Mikey looked down. "Mikey?" I asked. "Frank... Gerard has a boyfriend." He whispered but I could clearly heart it. My heart shattered. He told me he was single. He lied to me.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I told Bert I was feeling sick, and wanted to go back home. There was no way I could pull off having coffee with my boyfriend and Frank. I've been trying to call him, but he wouldn't answer. He hates me. I just know.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes that's all you get for no1 commenting. And Yes Frank, and Gerard didn't have coffee together because of Bert.