‹ Prequel: My Favourite Girl
Status: Almost done!

My Favourite Girl Pt 2

Unexpected Surprise!

IVY'S P.O.V

"Can I have 2 Double fudge chocolate cakes please?" I asked the young lady at the cash register.

"Sure" She said smiling.

I nodded and she went to the back. As I waited for her to come back with the cakes, I looked around the cafe and pointed out the differences between the styles here and the style back in Atlanta. As I was looking around the café, I noticed Alison walking towards me "Finally!" I thought to myself.

"Did you order?" She said when she reached me.

"Yeah." I replied while texting my mom

"What did you order?" she asked me with a smile on her face.

"The double fudge chocolate cake." I said smiling.

"That sounds good." She said licking her lips. I chuckled softly to myself and put my phone back into my purse.

"What happened?" I asked her with a serious face.

"What do you mean?" Alison asked confused.

"What happened back there?" I said with an annoyed expression.

"Oh nothing really." She said looking at the ground.

"Alison." I said sternly.

"Long story short, both Ryan and Justin both miss us, Justin asked how you were, and -"

"Wait he asked how I was?" I said cutting her off.

"Yeah."

"And what did you say?"

"I said you were doing fine."

"Oh ok." I said with a smile not reaching my face.

"Oh and one more thing." Alison said biting her lips.

"Well?" I asked. She waited for a while and dug into her purse and brought out all access passes to Justin's concert

"Justin invited us to his concert tonight." She said waving the passes in my face.

I pushed the passes out of my face and gave Alison an annoyed look.

"Why?" was all I said.

"I don't know." She said raising her shoulders. I shook my head and turned around to pay for the cakes.

"Thank you!" I said to the lady and Alison and I walked out of the café.

"So are we going to go?" Alison said with a gleam in her eye.

I looked up at her and waited 5 seconds to answer.

"You're free to go but I’m not going."

"Why not?” She said with a puppy dog face.

I sighed than answered "It was hard for me to even see Justin back at the cafe, how do you think I would feel if I went to his concert?"

Alison sighed then smiled "I Understand Ivy, but just so you know your going to miss out."

"Yeah, yeah I’ll survive."

We both laughed.

"C'mon let's go I wanna pick out your outfit for tonight." I said smiling.

"Ok!" Alison giggling.

We went back to the hotel so I could work on Alison. Once we got back to our rooms, I sat Alison down on the chair and got started. After 4 hours of hair, makeup and wardrobe I was done and happy of what I did to Alison.

"Ivy! I love it thank you." Alison said hugging me.

I laughed "Your welcome."

We pulled apart and looked at the clock 7:30Pm.

"You might want to get going now." I said smiling.

"Yeah your right." Alison said smiling.

Alison stopped and looked at me when she was at the door.

"I wish you were coming with me." She said sympathetically.

I smiled at her with a smile not reaching my face.

"Tell me everything that happens when you get back." I said.

"Fo sho! My homie." She said smiling.

I laughed and Alison opened the door, she blew me a kiss and I blew her one back and She closed the door behind her. I flung myself onto my bed and sighed. Day one in L.A and my best friend is going to my ex boyfriends concert. I wonder what else is in store for me here.

JUSTIN'S P.O.V

As I was in my dressing room with Ryan. I kept on pacing back and forth; thinking if Alison and Ivy would end up coming that was all I could think about for the past 3 hours or so.

"Dude chill!" Ryan said chuckling.

"How can I chill when I don’t know if they are coming or not?"

"Well you are just going to have to wait and see."

"Yeah your right." I said smiling. I took a seat beside Ryan and I decided to go on my twitter account and that's when I herd a knock on the door it was Alison.

"Hey Alison, come in" I said with a smile, I looked behind her to see if Ivy was there but she was a no show.

"Hey guys!" She said smiling.

She took a seat across from us.

"Where's your partner in crime?" Ryan said smirking.

Alison gave him an annoyed look and replied him "She's not here."

That's when the feeling of disappointment hit me.

"She's not coming at all?" I asked softly.

"Nope." Alison said looking at the ground.

"Well that sucks!" Ryan said sighing.

"Yeah it does" I said softly to myself. I guess Alison heard what I said.

"Justin I know you really wanted her to come tonight but she is still hurting. Even if she doesn’t let anyone know."

I looked up at Alison and she smiled at me sympathetically.

"I am to." was all that came out of my mouth.

"I know you are Justin." Alison said and she got up to come and sit beside me to console me.

"Alison what am I going to do?"

"You sir are going to forget about it and focus on your show tonight." She said smiling.

"Yeah you’re right." I said smirking at her and with that Ryan, Alison and my crew went to go pray before I performed on stage. While we were praying, the perfect idea popped into my head and I couldn’t wait for it to get it accomplished.

IVY'S P.O.V.

As I finished taking my shower and got ready for bed, I decided to order room service. Yes I know it's expensive that's what I got my dad for. Once I finished ordering my fairly expensive dinner, I decided to watch TV. as I was flipping through the channels a herd a knock on the door, "Yes room service!" I thought to myself. I opened the door and there standing was some guy with a bouquet of roses in his hands.

"Ivy?" he said with a questioning tone.

"Yeah?" I said with a confused expression.

"These are for you!" He said smiling.

"Okay then." I said confused. It sounded more like question.

The guy gave me the flowers and I took them and shut the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and thought to myself "Where did these come from? Who would buy my flowers?" Then that's when I heard a knock on the door again. I went over to go see who it was. I opened the door and it was Alison.

"How was the concert?" I asked her as she walked into the room.

"IT was freaken AMAZING." She said loudly .

"Alison shut up! people are sleeping!" I said whispering.

"Oh right, the concert was amazing." She said whispering..

I laughed to myself and went back over to my bed

"oh, who got you flowers?" Alison said plopping down on her bed.

"I honestly don't know."

"I think I might have an Idea who it might be." Alison said with an evil grin.

I chuckled to my softly "Who is it then?"

"I can't tell you that."

"Why not?" I said whining.

"Cause your going to find out sooner or later." Alison said walking towards the bathroom and shut the door behind her. I groaned to myself I knew she wasn't going to tell me so I went back thinking who would give me flowers.

"Ivy can you go downstairs to the lobby and get some drinks?" Alison said from the bathroom.

"Why?" I said confused

"Incase we get thirsty in the future." She said with an annoyed tone.

"Fine." I said sighing.

I took my wallet, Put on my sweater and headed down to the lobby. Once I got to the lobby I walked over to the drinks and snack bar, I picked out any drink that I set my eyes on. This hotel had every drink and snack that you could think of. Well I guess that's what you get when you’re in Los Angeles. While I was paying for the mountain of drinks that I bought that could possibly last us for about two years. I heard screams so loud, that I covered my ears. I looked over to where the screams where coming from. it was from outside the hotel and that's when I saw him. Justin Bieber and his crew walked into the lobby. I quickly turned around to pay the man at the cashier my heart was speeding up.

"Whoa, don't think that's a little bit to much?" The cashier said surprised.

I chuckled to myself and replied him "No, Me and my friend get thirsty a lot."

"Oh Ok!" He said smiling, I paid him and walked quickly past Bieber and his crew to the elevator hoping they wouldn't notice. As I waited for the elevator to come I heard laughter and chatter coming closer and closer to my direction. I glanced over my shoulder to see where the noise was coming from and it was no one another then Justin and his crew. I quickly shot my head towards the elevator that was coming I took that elevator and Justin and his crew took the other one "Thank God!" I thought to myself.

I pushed the 20th button and waited. All of a sudden, weird elevator music started playing. What the hell? This hotel has all the best drinks and snacks but no sense in music? Finally I reached the 20th floor and the elevator doors opened and that's when I was standing face to face with Justin and his crew.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys tell me what you think.. and credits to ihaveareallycoolname Love You girl :) <3 ouu and guys follow me on twitter @Bieber_isStunin :D