‹ Prequel: My Favourite Girl
Status: Almost done!

My Favourite Girl Pt 2

Truth Revealed

As we were face to face I could feel the tension and the awkwardness

"Uh guys let's give them a moment" Scooter said smiling at me

Everyone seemed to obey what scooter said and seperated to thier different rooms

I herd ryan whisper "Dude you got it bad"

I eyed him and he quickly walked away leaving Justin and I alone.

“Hey Ivy, like the flowers?” Justin asked. I froze. He sent the flowers? Blood boiled in my veins. I was trying to keep my cool. My teeth were clenched and my hands were balled into fists.

“Ivy, are you okay?” he asked and put his hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t fucking touch me,” I yelled and he jumped back from my outburst. I had had enough

“How dare you? Who the hell do you think you are?” I screamed.

“I-well.” He stuttered. He defiantly wasn’t expecting this.

“Justin, you broke up with me and now you send me flowers? What kind of sick joke is this?

Stay the fuck away from me.” I said and stormed away. I slipped on my hood and kept walking.

“Ivy, we need to talk.” I heard Justin call. I ignored him. I didn’t want to talk. All of a sudden, I found myself against a wall with Justin’s face just 2 inches from mine.

“Justin, get off of me.” I said in a deadly tone.

“Ivy, I didn’t break up with you on purpose. You should know that. I really didn’t want to. Do you know how much it hurt?”

”No and I don’t care. Exactly in the same way you didn’t care.” I seethed.

“I do care.” He whispered.

“Well you have an amazing way of showing it.”

“Ivy, I still have feelings for you.”
I had had enough of his lies. I pushed him off of me.

“That makes one of us.” I said and walked away. I didn’t look back at him. I just couldn’t.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped ypu guys like it.. I give Props to Apirl A.K.A ihaveareallycoolname you guys should read her stories Amazing!! Oh and tell me what you guys think about this chapter..and If you guys can give me any ideas of what you want to happen next they are all welcome thanks

bieberfannumba1 =)