The Only Exception

If It Means A Lot To You

“Where’s Carley?” I ask, walking into the living room after grabbing something to snack on from the fridge in the kitchen.

Harper looks back at me from his position on the couch. Smiling, he pats his lap and I flush as I take a seat on him. His arms wrap around me and pull me against his chest. I rest my head under his jaw and he answers, “She’s out with friends tonight…thank god.”

By how relieved he sounds it makes me think that he doesn’t enjoy her company. It makes me smile and I pull away to look at him. “You don’t like having her around?”

“We broke up for a reason,” he replies with a roll of his eyes. He seems a bit bitter when he grumbles. “She may be a nice girl but she can be a total pain in the ass.”

I laugh aloud. “Than why’d you date her?”

“Don’t know,” he replies, leaning up to press his lips to mine. “Lets drop that subject. Are you feeling better?”

“Better?”

“Yeah, do you still feel like Carley is better than you?”

I look away shyly and mumble, “What if one day you really do want more kids? What if you want to get married? What if you want to go out in public without getting made fun of? None of that can happen with me…plus I’m just a kid. I don’t know anything.”

At the end of what I have to say, Harper snorts and I look at him to see that he’s on the verge of laughing. I glare because this is a very serious subject that has been bothering me for a while and he’s laughing! Asshole.

“You’re so stupid,” Harper chuckles, trying to kiss me but I pull away. He manages to peck just beneath my jaw and he seems pleased with just that. “I know all of that, Roy, and I’m fine with it. If I weren’t I wouldn’t be with you. You’re most important to me.”

My lips twitch to form an idiotic smile and I laugh, “Really?”

He nods and pulls me a little closer, pressing one kiss after another to my neck. My eyes flutter closed as I breathe into his hair, “You’re important to me too.”

Harper hums against the hollow of my throat. Trapping my lip between my teeth, I try to keep back any sounds of pleasure when his lips begin to suck at the tender flesh. Taking it between his teeth to nibble on it for a moment before running his tongue over the burning flesh.

Warm fingers push themselves up my shirt to grip my hip and suddenly my back is pressed against the couch. I realize that Harper has moved so that we were lying down, him comfortably placed between my thighs.

His hips come down to rock against my own and I moan. Our legs tangle and chests press against one another. My arms throw themselves around his waist, grabbing his backside and squeezing. He grunts against my throat and brings his hips down harder against my own until it’s become a rough grinding.

The sensation of feeling him against me has all my blood running south. Warm fingers work their way up my shirt and I whine when they reach my nipples. Harper using his fingers to wreak havoc on them, twisting and flicking the appendages to hardness.

The air in my lungs is scarce and I’m breathing heavily, so is Harper. Our lips meet and it only adds to all the intense feelings coursing through my veins. My fingers run up his shirt to feel his back, the muscles twitch at the touch, bringing a smirk to my lips.

Tongues meet and dance together before taking turns to explore the others moist cavern. Hands are running over every inch of burning flesh, feeling anything and everything that they can. Our hips are grinding roughly, the friction of our jeans only adding to the immense pleasure running through us.

Pulling apart our lips for air, I look up to see that Harper is just as flustered I am. His chest is heaving and lips slightly bruised from the pressure we were using. With pink tinted cheeks he moves back in to crash our lips together in a passionate kiss that had me moaning beneath him.

Harper’s hands press against my chest, running down to the beginning of my jeans. Knowing what he’s about to do causes my hips to buck with impatience. He chuckles and moves my jeans down to my knees before palming me through my boxers.

Groaning, I turn away from our kiss for air. Harper takes this chance to continue kissing my neck, his fingers continuing to tease me through my boxers. I whine and remove my hand from Harpers back to grab his package. He grunts against my throat and soon his hips are grinding against my hand just like mine are to his.

Harper pulls away for a moment so that I can remove his pants and he can remove mine the rest of the way. Our boxers are also thrown off to somewhere near us and Harper leans back in. The two of us hiss at the feel of our erections brushing up against each other.

Harper presses his forehead against my own and panting, he grips both of us in his hand. I moan and thrust up into his questing hand. The pleasure of having him pressed against me and his hand pumping my throbbing shaft is unbelievable. It never felt this good to do it by myself.

My entire body is on fire and all the pleasure is building up inside me. White is starting to brim my vision and I clench my eyes shut the moment my orgasm hits me. Groaning out Harper’s name, I shoot my seed across both of us and my eyes roll into the back of my head from the how incredibly great it felt.

Harper grunts and follows soon after me.

The both of us are too absorbed in our afterglow to care about the mess we’ve made. I’m still tingling from head to toe and I know I’m smiling like an idiot. The feel of Harper’s lips against my throat brings me to reality and I look down at him to see he’s smiling too.

“I left marks,” he whispers against my skin and I shiver.

“Did you?” I ask with a smirk. “That’s interesting.”

“When they go away I’ll have to make another one.”

“I won’t mind that.”

Harper smirks and finally pushes himself up. We both look at the mess on us. Shaking my head, I push myself onto my elbows and press a kiss to the corner of Harper’s mouth, “I really like you, Harper.”

The way his face brightens up makes my heart skip a beat and his smile is contagious.

“I really like you too, Roy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You know you love me for that
I love you too =D

Comment&Subscribe?