Status: sequel or no sequel

Powerful Girls & Muscular Guys

Two beautiful cousins are sent away from their hometown Mackinaw City, Michigan to live in La Push after the death of their parents. While staying with a long lost aunt they learn from their Native American roots that they have powers that control parts of the world. While at La Push they find love, team up with the werewolves, learn about the existence of vampires, and just find different ways to survive in high school. Join us on the journey as we write about Nicole and Janay. Just two abnormal teenagers trying to live an a normal life.

Janay and I walked into the party looking super hot. I'm talking hotter than the chicks in Mean Girls. Both of us were rocking mini skirts, stilettos, belly shirts that showed off her capricorn piercing, and my Gemini one. Two cute guys pulled us to the floor, and the next thing I knew we were both lost in the moment. Then my dance partner loooked into my eyes and for the slightest moment i felt a tug at my heart. All of a sudden Janay and I heard, "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF MY GIRLFRIEND!!!! yelled Paul.
"OH MY GOD" screamed Janay, "Are Paul and Seth EVER gonna leave us alone? And since when am I his girl? Let's ditch this party, all I need is Paul stalking me. Then the next thing I knew Paul grabbed Janay's arm and said, "Hey, where do you think you're going?"
"Paul...leave me the HELL alone!! Gosh!"
"I don't think so..." Pual answered. Then Seth came up behind me and said, "Nicole, are coming with me or not? This is now or never! Chose me now or let me walk out of your life forever.!" "Ummmm, i don't know Seth, you can't just issue an ultimatum like that." I answered trying to avoid the question. Next thing I knew Janay threw a fireball at Paul. " I TOLD YOU THOSE TWO GIRLS WERE WEIRDOS!!!!" Someone yelled from the crowd. "Oh shit...." I muttered. Our cover had been blown.