Status: sequel or no sequel

Powerful Girls & Muscular Guys

One Long Night

"THEY'RE NOT WEIRDOS!" Seth yelled at everyone.

"C'mon let's get out before they start specualting more." Janay said.

"C'mon Janay! We've got to get a move on. We only have so much time before we have any possible chance left of getting Aunt Sohia to bring back the hands of time."

"You're not gonna make it in your cars" Paul said cockily," I don't care how fast you think Cameros are."

"Plus it's pitch black and you can barely see a thing." Seth added.

"Well what do you suppose we do? It's her fault for even throwing the fireball!" Paul said loudly and then stormed off into the woods. Janay followed after him yelling. The next thing I knew Seth and I were walking somewhere out in the woods.

"You know, you really didn't have to dance all up on Toby like that."

"Yes, I did. Then it wouldn't have been an offical lap dance."

"Whatever.! I don't care."

"I know you don't care, but you didn't have to voice your opinion out loud."

"I mean I do care, judt not about the person who you were dancing with. If you asked me you should of dropped it like it was hot for me."

"Says the guy who literally begged me for a date and then stood me up! Yeah, you care more than words can explain!"

Then he jumped in front of me saying, "But it goes depper than that Nicole. I love your giggly laugh, your flirty nature, your competitiveness, the way you look all serous when you're thing about something, the way you glance at me across from the lunch room when you think I'm not looking at you. I like that you're goofy, know how to have fun, you're unpredictable, and that it seems like you were made especially for me."

"Bra-freaking-vo" I started doind a slow clap for him. Hpw many girls did you tell that line too? Huh?"

"You're the only girl that I'll ever fell this way for Nicky."

"Ugh. Don't give me a nickname trying to get all sentimental and junk. Actions speak louder than words."

"Well is this loud enough for you?" Then he grabbed me and planted a nice wet kiss on me. It was unlike any kiss that I had had before. It was like something inside of me erupted. It was a volcano. But not the kind that erupted magma, lava, or anything destructive. It erupted fireworks. That's right, FIREWORKS, and there were so many pretty colors. I was on cloud nine and I did not want to be brought down any time soon.Then he pulled away, looked into my eyes, nuzzled my nose as if we were having an eskimo kiss, and then brought my lips to his once again. Even though it was a little chilly outside it felt like summertime in his arms. He was just that hot. Literally , and physically.

Then he pulled away and said, " You ready to get going before we run out of time?"

"What are you talking about I asked him?" Then realization kicked in, "Ohhh, okay, nevermind, yeah that sounds like a great idea."

"Wait, do you know something that'll get us there faster than my car?"

"Um yeah, do you promise not to freak out though?"

"Sure, whatever" I answered. Then the next thing I knew I was face to face with a giant werewolf.

-Lord, if you get me through this I promise never to laugh at the lady in the Michael Jackson Thriller music video.-I thought to myself.

I stood there staring at the wolf in fear. I was paralyzed to death because my fear was that strong that I couldn't turn around and run. But then a lightbulb clicked in my head. I had powers, DUH!!!!

I then sent a tidal wave of water crashing against the werewolf. It got knocked into the side of the tree, but then quickly began swimming back towards me. I had a tidal wave lift a tree and slam it into another tree. Then I got lost in my own world for a minute and lost track of what I was doing. Next thing I knew the wolf pinned me to the ground, and it transformed into Seth.

“OMG!!!!! First you turn into a wolf trying to eat me, now you’re going to rape me!!!! SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Nicole!” he said shaking me.” Get yourself together. I transformed into a wolf so you can climb on my back and I could get you home faster. And as for the transforming part I ‘ll explain that later.”

“Oh! Well why didn’t you say that in the first place?”

He then got up, stood back, and changed into a wolf again. He motioned for me to climb on his back, and I followed suit.

Then we off! A few seconds later Janay pulled up beside me and she too was riding on a wolf. Paul, im guessing.

-Weird, isn’t it- I asked her by communicating with my mind.

-Yeah! And I thought we were weird-

-What did you do when you saw him in his wolf form?-

-I threw a fireball at him. What about you?-

-I sent a tidal wave of water at him-

We both burst out laughing, and Seth and Paul just gave each other a look.

Before we could even get our next question in we were home. But first we ran into the house to get the guys some clothes. They’d just have to be mad because the only boy clothes we had were clothes that used to be our ex boyfriends. Such as hoodies and basketball shorts.

“Hey Aunt Sophia!” Janay and I chimed together.

“What happened, and what do you need help with?”

“I blew our cover at the party tonight so I kinda sorta need you to reverse the hands of time right quick..”

“Huh! What am I gonna do with you two. Did you use your powers tonight Nicole?”

“No ma’am. Not even an ounce of water!”

-Should I stand to the side so I won’t get in the crossfire when lightning comes down and strike you for lying- Janay communicated to me.

-That won’t be necessary-

“Alright, let’s get this over with. Everyone join hands close your eyes.” We all did as we were told. “Great ancestors we are calling upon you now because we need your help once again to reverse the hands of time to cover up for our past transgressions to where the cover of history, power, and greatness was revealed. We are calling on so that our union may once again be kept secret.” Then the ground started to shake and the ceiling shook as if it was an earthquake. Then it suddenly stopped.

“Ladies I think you’ve had enough for one night. Janay go upstairs and relax your temper, and Nicole please lead our guest to the door and thank them for their services.”said Aunt Sophia.

I led Paul and Seth to the door. Then Seth turned around and said, “ Please Nicky...just one more chance!”

“You had one and you blew it.”

“Nicole, Seth missed his date because he is a werewolf so he had to go patrol over La Push. And you two are destined to be together just like Paul and Janay are. They’ve imprinted on you sweetheart. Don’t be afraid of love and learn to take a chance.” Aunt Sophia intervened.

I cast Seth one long glance and then closed the door.

“Aunt Sophia! You knew about the werewolves all this time?”

Well duh! I’ve lived here for ten years. Why I wouldn’t know...kids these days” she said walking away and shaking her head.

I went to my room and communicated through thought what just happened down stairs to Janay. I was too tired to talk. It had been a long day. And before I even knew sleep found me and I was at peace...even if it was for a moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG I LOVE/HATE THIS CHAPTER. The computer kept logging me out and I had to keep styarting over. That's why this one was a little late, but here ya have it- One Long Night
Comments and/or subscribing is highly appreciated! Have a great day everyone =]