Walk With the Wind

Chapter 2

Once I got home, I noticed a car that didn’t belong to us. I wonder who could it be?
I walked in and hung up my coat and made my way to the kitchen and sat at the island and saw my mother making food. She enjoyed cooking so we didn’t have a chef.

“Mum, whose car is outside?” I asked. I guess she didn’t hear me come in since she jumped a little.

“Oh your uncle John. Said he really needed to speak to your father.” She told me.

“Uncle John? What is he doing here? Must be really important, If he flied down from Liver Pool” I said.

“I’m not sure, he was here when I got here from the store. But will talk about it later. It must not be that bad. How was school dear?” she asked. Clearly she wasn’t worried by the sudden visit from my uncle.

“it was fine, lots of partying happening this weekend. But I can’t go.” Clearly I wasn’t happy about this.

“Paige don’t start” she told me.

“Sorry, why don’t you co-“ But my mother was cut off by my father walking into the kitchen, with an unhappy face.

“Edward, what’s wrong?” my mother asked with worried in her voice.

“They found us, they know where we are” he said walking up to my mom hugging her. I was just sitting there looking at him. Not understanding what he was talking about.

“Whom?” My mother asked.

“The Empire. They killed a couple of guards at the bridge of the castle and left a note saying that they were coming for” my dad looked at me.

“Dad, tell me I’m old enough to hear this.” I told him, I wasn’t a child anymore.

“You, they want you Paige.” Well hell isn’t that lovely.

“Me! Why on earth would they want me?” I asked, hell why would they want me I’m 17 for crying out loud?

“Cause you’re the next air, and if they kill you. Theirs isn’t anyone else.” He told me

“Dad this cant be true. cousin Rachel can take over cant she?”

“I’m sorry dear she cant its to late to change the future leader.”

“This is rubbish.”

“Paige, I think its best if you go somewhere safe” someone said from be hide me. I turned around to see my uncle John.

“To where? China?” i wasn't happy one bit.

“No Canada. You have some great cousins there. That the empire are unware of"

“Canada, what I cant help fight?” I was a good fighter. I have a private teacher.

“No, you need to be safe. I’ll be taking you there.. And you will meet your parents there when the war is done.” My uncle told me.

“That’s not fair, im not leaving my parents!”

“Dear you’re the one that has to be safe don’t worry about us” right after my mother said that we heard a window break. It sounds it like it came from upstairs.

“Leave now.!” My uncle John yelled.

“I don’t even know where to go” I said he handed me a paper and ran out of the kitchen. My mother kissed me good bye and left to my said just kissed me head and said “be safe” and ran and transformed into his wolf form.

I stood there for another second till I heard a huge bang, which sounded like someone went through a wall. I looked at the hallway door and saw a blonde guy. If he didn’t have fangs showing from his mouth I wouldn’t of known otherwise.

I ran out of the back door, and then transformed. He started coming after me. I jumped over the hedge and ran as fast as I could.

I was jumping off roofs, dodging cars. No human eyes could see us cause of how fast we were running. I looked be hide me to see if he slowed down. He didn’t.

“You’re going to be mine, beautiful” I ran faster and howled. A black and white wolf jumped out right in front of me; seeing that it was my uncle John. I kept running. I could hear them both fighting in the back, but I didn’t look back. I kept running.

I didn’t know where I was going, but I didn’t to find somewhere I could rest.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you have the next chapter :D

Please tell me if you like it or not :) i would love it if you did

comment and subcribe.

Tanya