Walk With the Wind

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

I ended up at a beach. I transformed back into myself and went into the water to cool off. But it didn’t last long, since I wasn’t sure how many vampires were out there and I didn’t want to find out. I started running again but not in my wolf form.

I ran past a couple laying there watching the waves together, holding each others hands while the sun was setting. I smiled to myself. Once I was out of site I ran faster. A speed that was human impossible to see.

In sight was a large Wal-Mart, It was getting ready to close since it was around 7:30pm. I slowed down my pace and walked in. The place seem deserted, no one in sight. I started to run again in a fast enough seed that no one could see me and went straight to the womans clothing area to get a change of clothes since mine were dirty and wet. I changed fats into a pair of sweats and a tank top. After I was done I started running again to the storage room. Knowing that that there would be a exit. On my way there I passed the food area and these two guys were stocking up soup cans and one of the guys with brown hair stopped what he was doing and was looking at me. So I ran faster. I heard a mumble of “be right back” and heard running just as I entered the storage room. I stopped, looking around try to find where the exit could be, and I heard someone breath be hide me so I turned around to find the guy standing there out of breath.

“Stop!” he yelled. I stood there shocked. How could he see me? I was about to take off again. But he grabbed my upper arm.

“I said stop” he said, still breathing pretty heavy. How could he have seen me. It was impossible. I was in shock.

“do you understand me?” he asked. Look of worry on his face.

“yea, now let me go” I told him angrily.

“yea sorry about that, I just didn’t want you to run off” he said while putting his right hand in the back of his hair.

“why do you care?”

“well you were running I thought you were in trouble” he put his arm back down and put them in the pocket of his black pants.

“well I’m not, now can you please go” I told him, wanting him to leave.

“that’s good that your not in trouble, but can I ask why are you in the storage room, your not allowed in here.” well no duh, I thought to myself.

“well what are you going to do about it, kill me.” I smiled.

“no, I’ll let you off with a warning. Why were you running so fast anyways?” he asked me.

“How could you see me running?” I asked him.

“are you asking me a question over my question?” he laughed.

“I might be, just answer it” man this guy was giving me a headache.

“you were running, wasn’t like you were running with super speed.” he said while walking over to a closed box and taking a seat on it, while I remain in the same spot.

“but I was” I said silently.

“are you on something?” he asked me.

“NO! do I look high to you?” is he stupid.

“no, you don’t look high, its just weird that you think you were running fast”

“that’s the thing I was, I was running a speed that you or anyone would be able to see? What are you?” man why cant the answers be written on his forehead so I don’t have to waist my breath or that he didn’t see me at all.

“Human, what else?” he was looking at me weird. Weirdo much.

“I don’t know, since your not pale like a vampire, and you don’t smell like a werewolf. You have a choice between, warlock or a fairy.”

“I’m none, did you hit your head?” oh how I would love to hit your head right now, I thought.

“ look follow me, you know to much” I walked over to him and grabbed his wrist and pulled him up without problem.

“know to much? I don’t know anything at all. And I cant leave I don’t finish till 9.” he told me.

“does it look like I care?” I asked him.

“no, not really”
“then shut up and follow me.” I started walking but then stopped.

“where’s the exit?”

“around the corner” he told me and I nodded my head and starting walking again. I wonder how I was going to tell me. I didn’t even know his name.
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go, i hope you guys enjoy it :)

comment and subcribe.]

Tanya