‹ Prequel: Souls to Steal
Status: active;;

Hearts for the Heartless

I'd Give You My Soul, But I Already Sold It

"Again!” A rough voice boomed. Alexandria leaned forward on her broom and zoomed forward, her father pointing his wand at her.

“Stupefy!” He yelled and Alexandria lifted her arm and waved her wand aggressively as she deflected the spell.

“Stupefy!” Her father called out again but this time it hit Alexandria square in the chest.

She tumbled off her broom but before she could hit the floor Draco’s voice yelled out, “Wingardium Leviosa!”

Alexandra floated in the air and Draco slowly moved his wand towards the ground where he set her down. Alexandria had a scowl plastered on her face, her arms crossed. Her scowl deepened when her father shook his head at her, displeased.

“Again.”

Alexandria growled in frustration letting a stream of curses escape past her lips, “Accio Nimbus 2000.”

The broom came flying towards Alexandria and she quickly hopped on it and flew into the air, her robes flying behind her wildly. She pulled out her wand and clutched it with one hand tightly while the other hand held on tightly to her broom.

“Stupefy!” Her father yelled and she deflected the spell and yelled out, “Expelliarmus!”

Her father’s want flew from her hand and she smiled triumphantly, speeding down towards her father stopping above his head.

“Again,” Her father told her tossing something in her direction, she caught it and gazed at it for a moment.

“W-why do I have to wear this?” She asked, gulping back her nervousness. From her peripheral vision she could see Draco pale slightly.

“You need to wear it when you go after Potter,” Her father answered simply, “You’ve never worn it before so you need to practice and adapt to it.”

Alexandria gazed at the bronze mask in her hands, the designs were done in an off gold color and waved themselves around the eyes of the mask. This was her mask, the mask that only she would wear. Her eyes flickered over to Draco’s and he could see the complete and utter fear in her eyes. She didn’t want to have to attack her friends.

Alexandria looked at her father who had an impatient look on his face, she sighed and slid the mask on her face. The way the mask fit her face gave her a sudden rush of power, Alexandria zoomed up in the air.
“Now I want you to shoot a spell at me,” Her father stated as he too jumped on a broom.

There was enough room at the Malfoy Manor to have an Quidditch game, so as soon as her father was on the broom Alexandria took off and zoomed into the air. You would think with the mask on her face she would feel like she needed to breath, or like with the mask on she was suffocating. But the mask gave her neither of these feelings, the only feeling that scared her when she put the mask on was a feeling of power.

This time her father was shooting silent spells at her, she weaved her wand around managing.

“Fire back!” Her father yelled at her, his voice was loud and rough.

He kept firing spells at her and Alexandria only deflected them, not firing any spells back. She was afraid too, she was afraid of how she would feel firing a spell.

“Fire back Alexandria!” Her father yelled angrily.

Alexandria gripped her broom tighter and whipped her wand in her fathers direction, “Stupefy!”

Her father weaved his wand and the spell was deflected.

“Again!”

“Stupefy!” Alexandria yelled more angry this time but again, her father deflected it.
She growled in anger and leaned forward on her broom, she rushed past her father and he followed her, his head whipping around in the direction she went.

“Stupefy!” she called again hitting her father in the chest.

Just like Draco had done with Alexandria he called out the ‘Wingardium Leviosa’ spell and carefully set her father on the ground. Alexandria landed her broom and tore the mask from her face, she threw it on the grass next to where her father was picking himself up.

She held her broom tightly and walked back into the Manor.

“Draco take her mask to her,” Zander mumbled and handed Draco the mask and he too walked inside.

Draco looked at the mask, it seemed to have something radiating off of it, as did all the masks, it was pride and power. Each death eater always felt that while wearing the masks. Draco was confused as to why Voldemort was sending Alexandria on this mission to attack Potter, but not himself.

Draco sighed and walked towards Alexandria’s room which was right beside his.

He lifted his hand and softly knocked on her door, he heard rustling around and Alexandria opened the door. A glare present in her pale eyes, when she realized who it was knocking her eyes immediately softened.

“Come in,” she muttered and left the door open for him as she walked back onto the room and threw herself on the bed.

“Why’d you run off?” Draco asked as he seated himself next to her. Alexandria sighed and ran her hands over her face in frustration.

“I don’t know if I can do it,” She muttered, “They expect me to use spells other than stupefy Draco.”

Her eyes connected with his and he frowned seeing the worry, he sighed and slowly laid down next to her staring up at the ceiling. Alexandria watched him carefully.

“Why do you thnk he’s sending you and not me?” Draco asked.

“Because I show him I’m not afraid,” She whispered quickly grabbed Draco’s hand, “He knows I don’t fear him like most people should.”

“Why?” Draco asked me, his face turning into one of confusion, “Why don’t you fear him? He’s taken one thing from you how do you know he wont do it again?”

“That’s different, that’s being afraid of what he can take from me,” She told him, “I don’t fear him, I just fear what he’ll take from me.”

Draco squeezed her hand and kissed her forehead tenderly, allowing his lips to linger for a moment before he spoke, “He’ll never take you away from me. I won’t ever let that happen.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for the comments<3 They were loved<333
Sorry it's so short. :(

p.s. banner would be loved. :3

mask

xoxo,
Alexa