‹ Prequel: Souls to Steal
Status: active;;

Hearts for the Heartless

Look Deep Down Inside, Staring At Yourself

“What?!” Alexandria hissed at Draco as she followed him into her room.

“We are going back to school,” Draco stated, “The Dark Lord ordered everyone back to school.”

Alexandria groaned, “Are you bloody serious? You’d think he’d let us off the hook since we were death eaters.”

“Snape is headmaster,” Draco muttered, “The Carrow twins are supposed to be there too.”

“Oh, well that’s great,” She muttered frowning, “Alecto still has it out for me.”

“At least Amycus seems to like you,” Draco muttered throwing himself on her bed; Alexandria pulled a face.

“Gross, he’s bloody disgusting,” She stuck her tongue out and scrunched up her nose, “But he stops his sister sometimes from embarrassing herself.”

Draco looked at Alexandria, it had been a week since the accident and her wounds have healed pretty well. She felt as if she was completely better, but he insisted that she still wear the wrap around her arm.

“We should go to Diagon Alley,” Draco suggested, “Get some new clothes, things for school.”

“Why not,” Alexandria shrugged, “Get out so I can change.”

Draco raised his eyebrows and smirked lightly, “Why not just change in front of me?”

Alexandria rolled her eyes and opened her room door, Draco chuckled and left her room and went to go change himself.

Alexandria slipped on her old Slytherin Quidditch sweatshirt, jeans and white dress shoes. She picked up her wand and slipped it in her back pocket before walking over to Draco’s door and knocking. The scene felt so familiar, like when she and Draco were going to sixth year. She smiled softly when Draco walked out of his room sporting the signature black attire.

He grabbed her right hand - the one that wasn’t wrapped – and they went to use the floo network to Diagon Alley.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Draco held Alexandria’s hand as they walked down the street, her left arm was still wrapped from her palm to her shoulder, so her dark mark wouldn’t be visible.

“Where to first, love?” He asked her.

“Usually I would say the Weasley twins store…”

Draco saw her frowned and he gave her hand a reassuring squeeze, “Why don’t we just go see some Quidditch supplies? Are you going to join the team again?”

Alexandria shook her head, “No… Severus said that I’m going to be sent on various missions… so even if I wanted to I wouldn’t have the time.”

“I still don’t understand why he sends you,” Draco muttered as they began walking towards an old book store, “I don’t want you getting hurt again.”

“I won’t,” She told him walking over to some potions books.

“You don’t know that,” Draco muttered, walking behind her, gently placing his hands on her waist and resting his chin on her shoulder, “Look what happened last time.”

Alexandria sighed and picked up another book, this time a defense against the dark arts book, “Please let’s not talk about that. You always get upset when we talk about it.”

“I do not,” Draco muttered.

“Well look at this,” A smooth familiar voice called, “About bloody time.”

Alexandria and Draco turned their heads to see Blaise Zabini, accompanied by Goyle, Crabbe and Pansy. Alexandria grinned brightly and threw her arms around Blaise’s torso, hugging him.

“Blaise! How have you been?” She asked, as she pulled away and Draco and Blaise shook hands in greeting.

“I’ve been good,” Blaise smiled softly, “You two?”

“I’ve been better,” Alexandria answered raising her wrapped arm.

Blaise’s eyes widened slightly, “What happened to you?”

“Fell off my broom,” Alexandria answered vaguely. Pansy snorted behind Goyle.

Alexandria shot her eyes in her direction and sneered, “Have something to say Parkinson?”

“Fell off your broom?” Pansy sneered, “That why you missed the last days of school?”

Alexandria sneered, “Really? I figured the rumors would be flying around by now? No, you haven’t heard them?”

Pansy froze for a moment and Alexandria realized that there were rumors about her being a death eater.

Alexandria waved her wand and the wrap on her left arm fell off her arm, her arm was full of deep cuts, gashes and a couple bruises, but inked deeply was the dark mark.

Pansy staggered back for a moment in disbelief, “The rumors are true?”

“No you bloody git I just decided to draw the dark mark on my arm,” Alexandria hissed at Pansy sarcastically and muttered a spell to put the wrap back on her arm.

Blaise stepped back for a moment eying the couple in front of him, “So when did you two happen?”

Alexandria was glad for the conversation change and she smiled. Draco placed his hands on her hips and grinned, “The day we left school.”

Blaise patted Draco on the back, “Finally mate, about time really. You two were meant to be together. Slytherin prince and princess.”

Alexandria smiled, a pink tint covering her cheeks as she blushed.

They all stayed quiet for a moment, before Blaise spoke again. His voice was different, scared almost.

“He’s really taking over isn’t he?” He asked.

Alexandria looked at him sadly, “He is.”

“For the better, Potter needs to learn his place,” Crabbe spoke up, his voice gruff and bitter.

Alexandria glanced at Draco, that single look told him she didn’t believe what Crabbe had said. But a part of him did, a part of him believed Potter needed to learn his place.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit

Yay for an update! :D<3
thank you so much for the comments.

SO, I was rereading Deathly Hallows today and I got I just finished the battle of hogwarts chapter and OMG. I'm excited to write that chapter and Malfoy Manor in this story. It's gong to be exciting. :D I have a plan!

Thank you BloodyBlackRose13 for the song suggestions!

xoxo,
Alexa.