‹ Prequel: Souls to Steal
Status: active;;

Hearts for the Heartless

Thoughts for the Thoughtless

Alexandria woke up to Draco shaking her lightly telling her they would be arriving soon. She stretched and walked to the loo to change into her robes, as did Draco. When she returned Draco, Blaise, Goyle and Crabbe were all waiting for her.

“Morning Princess,” Goyle teased her and she rolled her eyes.

“Morning Goyle.”

Draco grasped her hand, intertwining their fingers as they each grabbed their trunks and made it off the train. They made their way over to the carriages and Alexandria wondered if she was the only one who was able to see the animals pulling it. She never said anything about seeing them for the boys always said it was cool how the carriages were pulled magically by nothing.

“So how does it feel to be back?” Blaise asked no one in particular.

“Bloody terrible,” Alexandria muttered as she yawned, “I just want to go to bed.”

The carriages pulled up to the beautiful castle and Alexandria smiled, her eyes gleaming with a hidden joy.

Draco smiled lightly at her happiness, he knew after her mother died last year Hogwarts became her home. Besides the Malfoy Manor, this was her home, she wouldn’t even refer to her own house as ‘home.’

The Slytherins walked inside the Great Hall which was abnormally quiet.

Alexandria glanced at the Gryffindor table, but there was no sign of the Golden Trio.
She figured they wouldn’t show up, and she was glad they didn’t because Harry would have been taken to the Ministry.

Alexandria and Draco walked over to the Slytherin table and sat down, eyes were watching them fearfully and others simply glared. People looked at the two curiously, and Draco pulled Alexandria closer to his side, sneering at anyone who looked at them.

Snape didn’t talk like Dumbledore usually would, instead McGonagall did. The speech wasn’t very long and quickly the students dug into dinner. Alexandria’s mood seemed to lighten greatly as she smiled a bit more speaking to Blaise, Goyle and Draco.

Alexandria noticed everyone in the Great Hall quiet down and she turned her head to see Alecto Carrow walking in her direction. When Alecto reached Alexandria’s seat, she pulled her up by her robes and attempted to yank her out of the Great Hall.

Alexandria pushed herself away from Alecto and snarled, “Don’t touch me.”

Alecto glared, “Follow me.”
Alexandria looked at Draco for a moment before she turned and stalked off after Alecto. Alecto walked to the Slytherin common room and entered, instead going towards the directions to the dormitories there was a another door beside the entrance.

“What the bloody hell?”

Alecto turned and glared at Alexandria, “The Dark Lord requested you have your own room here at Hogwarts.”

Alexandria eyes widened a bit.

Alecto spoke again, “Simple spells can’t unlock it, it’s been charmed so only your wand can unlock it. Enjoy yourself.”

Alecto walked out of the room and Alexandria glanced at the door in confusion, she waved her wand muttered ‘Alohomora’ and walked into the room. The room was completely decorated with gray and green, the Slytherin colors. There was a queen size bed, a dresser, desk, bedside table, a small couch and a small fireplace in the room. It was basically like the common room. Her trunks laid on the bed, next to it a note.

She walked over cautiously and her heart rate speed up when she noticed her fathers writing.

Dearest Alexandria,
I know you may or may not be worried about me. But even if you aren’t, I wanted to send my best wishes to you. I have faith in you. The Dark Lord has sent me away on some business. I hope to return to you soon, I’m sorry for the lack in communication.

Love,
Zander Nethers.


Alexandria set down the note and looked at it curiously, deep down she had a bad feeling about the note.

Her father never signed anything ‘love’, not even when her mother was alive. He usually signed it ‘the only’.

Alexandria walked out of the room just in time to see Draco and the others walk into the common room, Pansy and her followers trailing helplessly behind them.

“What’s that?” Blaise asked pointing to her room.

“That,” Alexandria pointed to the door, “Is my room.”

“You get your own room?” Blaise chuckled.

Alexandria shrugged, “Yeah.”

She looked at Draco and he smirked, lifting his eyebrows at her. She smirked at him, letting out a soft giggle.

“Let’s see shall we?” Goyle stated, raising his brows curiously and Alexandria shrugged waving her wand again, opening the door.

The guys gaped at the room, and Alexandria hopped on the bed.

Draco smirked lightly and jumped next to her on the bed, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close.

“Oi! Don’t need to see that. She’s like my little sister,” Blaise shuddered and Alexandria laughed, pulling away from Draco. Instead, she grabbed his hand and held it, fiddling with his fingers.

Draco smiled as he watched her talk to Goyle, Crabbe and Blaise. After a while though they decided they needed to leave since classes started early the next day, leaving Alexandria and Draco alone to cuddle.

“At least Snape let us have all the same classes,” Draco muttered to Alexandria as she began to complain about classes with the Carrows.

Alexandria smiled and looked at the clock hanging on the wall, Draco glanced at it and frowned lightly.

“I should probably go back to my room, it’s getting late and classes start tomorrow,” Draco pulled a face of disgust at the mention of class.

Alexandria groaned and hid her face in Draco’s chest muttering a ‘fine.’

Draco chuckled and kissed her forehead, muttering an ‘I love you’. Weakly she muttered it back and he left the room, leaving her to hide under her covers and sleep.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alexandria scratched her head tiredly as she entered the Great Hall, some people stopped and stared and her fearfully. While she scratched her head her robe slid down her arm a tiny bit, and the tip of a snakes head was visible for all eyes to see. Instead of scurrying to cover her arm she casually put it down, not caring that some people where looking at her with their mouths agape.

She sneered at anyone who stared too long and took her seat besides Draco at the Slytherin table, at once she quickly poured herself some juice and pushed around the food on her plate.
“You should really eat more, love,” Draco told her while sipping his pumpkin juice

Alexandria shrugged and pushed her plate away from her, “Not very hungry.”

Draco sighed and set down his cup and looked at her, worry shone in his eyes before he sighed, “You slept in?”

Alexandria nodded, “Apparently so, I didn’t even know I slept in until I woke up and saw the time.”

“We should head to class now,” Draco spoke as he watched students leave the Great Hall.

Alexandria scrunched up her nose in distaste as she and Draco stood up, Draco grasped Alexandria tightly in his own and they began walking to their first class, The Dark Arts.

People walked by the couple, whispering harshly about the two young death eaters. More of them seemed to fear Alexandria for the fierce and pompous look on her face told them that she felt more powerful, when in actuality that look was only a façade to please Snape and the Carrows and to make her peers fear her and not question her at all.

Alexandria and Draco were one of the last ones to walk into class, and they quietly took their seats in the back.

Alexandria scanned the room and noticed Neville and Seamus , the two Gryffindors who were friends with Harry Potter.

Alecto walked into the room, a devious smirk on her face. Her lips moved telling Alexandria that she was talking, but she ignored what she was saying and glanced around the room again. She watched Neville for a moment and watched as his faced contorted into disgust and fearful. She turned away quickly and glanced around once more. She noticed Blaise, Goyle, Crabbe and Pansy on the opposite side of the room. In front of them sat Lavender Brown, the girl who was obsessed with Ron Weasley last year.

She was going to continue surveying the room when she heard Alecto cackle with laughter, she looked up to see Neville standing in front of the class, his eyes shut tightly and his nostrils flaring with rage.

“Now look here boy,” Alecto spoke her voice deep and scary, “These are the new disciplinary rules and I’m going to be teaching a lesson here. Does anyone know the name of the torture curse?”

Her smirk grew wide when Neville’s eyes shot open and a look of fear was quick to pass before it was taken over by rage. When no one answered her she simply answered herself, “That’s right. The Cruciatus curse. Now Neville here will demonstrate the effects of the curse, wont you Neville?”

Before Neville could reply Alecto has called out the word ‘Crucio’, Neville tumbled to the floor landing with a loud ‘thud’. His screams filled the room and it was obvious he was trying hard to hold them back. He squirmed feebly and it was obvious it was his first time being under the curse. His yelps and screams were becoming more and more painful to hear and most students covered their ears and eyes.

Alexandria made a move to stand up, but Draco held her back down.

She watched as Neville withered for another 30 seconds before her insides turned and she felt sick.

Alecto laughed and kept her wand pointed at Neville, Alexandra couldn’t handle it any longer and she pulled away from Draco’s grip and thrust her wand forward.

“Imperio!” Alecto stiffened and her wand no longer pointed at Neville but the floor. Neville immediately stopped withering on the floor, he lay their breathing roughly.

Alexandria kept her wand pointed at Alecto who glared harshly at her, and if looks could kill - well she’s be right beside Dumbledore.

Seamus ran up to Neville and made sure he was all right before dragging him out of the room and to Madame Pomfrey.

Alexandria let go of Alecto from the Imperious curse and almost immediately when she let go Alecto had put her under the torture curse.

Alexandria screamed in shock as she twitched on the floor, her body felt as if it were on fire and as if her bones were cracking together.

When they say you have to mean the curse, they really mean it. The more you mean it, the more it hurts.

She cried out in pain as she tried to get a glance at Alecto, her eyes were blazing with hatred as she tortured Alexandria.

Draco watched in horror as Alexandria withered on the floor just like Neville had done moments ago.
Her face was contorted in pain and she bit her lip hard, making herself bleed because she was trying not to make herself yell out in pain.

“Ms. Carrow what in the world are you doing!” McGonagall yelled as she entered the room, a look of horror on her face.

Alecto sneered, “It’s discipline Minerva.”

“Stop this at once!” McGonagall yelled and Alecto glared at her before releasing the curse.

Alexandria stopped moving, but her head spun and black spots covered her vision.

Draco rose from his seat quickly and ran over to where Alexandria was on the floor, he brushed hair out of her face and off her sweaty forehead. Her breathing was abnormally fast and her cheeks was flushed with a dark red colour. His heart ached as he looked at her.

Alecto smirked sinisterly and kneeled down beside Alexandria whispering to her darkly, “Wait until the Dark Lord hears what you’ve done.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait! School started and it's been a bitch, updates will now be limited to only weekends. Sorry loves<3

xoxo,
Alexa.