Say Goodbye, Not Goodnight

The Outcasts (Call To Arms)

"Hey Sarah, can you help me with this box?" Yaritza asked me as she attempted -and failed- to load on the last merch box onto the RV. I chuckled and walked over to help her.
"Holy fuck this box is heavy!" I said trying to lift it up. Yaritza gave me a look that said if I didn't try harder I was getting hit.
"Lets go ladies pick up the pace!" Justin said turning the corner of the RV clapping his hands. Yaritza and I both sent him death glares and he shut up right away. We finally got into the bus with the box and plopped down onto the couch. I brushed my hair out of my face and turned to the rest of my band mates who were sitting around the booth in the RV.
"Guys." I said sitting up and they all looked at me. "We're going on tour! With Black Veil Brides. Modern Day Escape. Get Scared. And Vampires Everywhere! How awesome is this!?" They all smiled and laughed lightly. It was just now hitting me. I, Sarah Marie, am going on tour with 4 of my favorite bands of all time! And I'm only 19! Oh fuck, YES!
"You guys ready to go?!" Matt, Justin's older brother asked as he walked onto the RV. Justin was the guitarist for my band We Have The Ransom. His brother Matt offered to drive the RV as long as we help pay of gas money..And because Matt is older and our parents don't really trust us to go on a worldwide tour by ourselves with 4 other bands filled with guys and one girl. "Lets hit the road!" Our tour manager Jacob said entering the bus. He closed the door and the RV roared to life. This was going to be very fun.

Let me just clear some things up. I'm in a band. My names Sarah. I'm 19 years old. I have hair that's a little past my shoulders and it's black, red and blue. I have snake bites and a septum and 2 tattoos on my left forearm. I practically live for music. My band are ,my brothers. There's Justin on lead guitar, with his straight blonde hair that swooshes to the side like every other little scene kid out there. No I'm just kidding, but his hair does flip to the side. Haha. He's got his lip pierced on the right side, and his nose pierced on the left. Then there's Alex whose also on guitar. He has short brown hair that just goes every which way. He has spider bites and his nose pierced on the left side. There's Zac on bass, he has black hair that's naturally straight and he keeps it kinda short. It still swooshes to the side though. He's got a septum and his lip pierced on the right side. And last but not least, Craig on drums. He has hair that goes down to his shoulders but has a couple different layers. I don't really know how to describe it, but it looks really cool. He has snake bites and the left side of his nose pierced. All together, we make a pretty kick ass -and slightly intimidating- group. OH! And I can't forget Yaritza. our merch girl and my best friend since I was like 13. We met at a Tokio Hotel concert and even though she lived kinda far away we still kept in touch. In fact, when I was 14 and she was 16 we went to a concert with the exact same line-up this tour has. I think that's why we're both so exited about it. She has long black hair that's kind of wavy with a couple blonde streaks here and there. She has the right side of her nose pierced, and she's kinda covered in tattoos. It looks awesome on her though!
So there's the band family, my brothers and sister no matter what. We've been through some stuff in the past year, but now we're on tour with 4 of our favorite bands! I just hope it doesn't go to any ones head...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, sooo I recently saw Black Veil Brides, Modern Day Escape, Vampires Everywhere!, and Get Scared when they came to florida and let me just say. BEST DAY EVER. haha So a couple nights after the show I had a pretty epic dream so I decided to turn it into a story. So this is it[: haha

please tell me if you like it or not. Thank you<3

Title : The Outcasts (Call To Arms) - Black Veil Brides