Say Goodbye, Not Goodnight

Don't Say Goodnight

"Has anyone seen my cell phone charger?!" Zac asked as he was flipping everything on the RV over.
"Check your bag?" Craig suggested as he sat on the couch watching Family Guy. Zac walked into the back room to look through his bag as Yaritza and I looked back to the computer screen. We were currently on Stickam with Corey, the drummer for Modern Day Escape, and Jason, the keyboardist for Vampires Everywhere!.
"All I'm saying is, I don't get why bandanna's are so popular! I mean, it's basically just a scarf around your head!" Corey said as the 3 of us laughed. He had been rambling on about bandanna's for the past 10 minutes. Suddenly Marti, one of the guitarists for Modern Day Escape popped up onto the screen next to Corey.
"Hi Sarah!" He exclaimed waving.
"Hi Marti! How are you?"
"I'm good! Reallyyy tired though." He said making a pouty face,
"Aww! That's what you get for being a rock star!" I said smiling. Marti was adorable.
Marti looked at the screen for a minute then exclaimed, "Is J here too?!"
We all laughed as J said "Hi Marti!" and they exchanged hellos. Alex, Vampires Everywhere's bassist slid into the screen next to J and joined into our conversation.
"Oh guys, hold on. Andy wants in on this!" I said silencing their chatter.
"Bring him on in!" Alex said and everyone else nodded. Andy's face popped up onto the screen and we all exclaimed, "Andy!!" at the same time. He laughed and said, "Everyone has a partner. I feel like the odd one out." We all laughed as he called for Sandra to come and join him at the computer. She slid onto the screen and we all greeted her with waves and hello's.
"So are you guys exited for tour?" Andy asked Yaritza and I once we all got quiet.
We nodded and I said, "I'm kind of scared."
"Why?" Everyone but Yaritza asked in unison.
"I don't know. I guess I'm just afraid no ones gonna know who we are and they'll just be like, 'what the hell? Who the fuck are they? they suck! Where are Black Veil Brides, Modern Day Escape, Get Scared, and Vampires Everywhere!?' then we'll just be like, 'Oh..this sucks.'"
"Pshhhh! NO ONE is gonna say that! You're like one of the best female singers of our generation!" Andy said smiling at me.
"Yeah and you've got a pretty kick ass band behind you! I mean, we've never heard you live, but we've seen videos and you guys seem really rad!" Corey said smiling.
"And besides, this is my first tour with another female band member! So I'm pretty stoked about that!" I laughed at Sandra's enthusiasm.
"What about me?!" Yaritza asked looking sad. I patted her shoulder as Sandra said, "Well i mean we've toured with merch girls, but I don't know. It's different but difficult to explain. But I'm very glad you're also on this tour!" She said with a smile.
Yaritza face lightened up a little and I yawned. I gave Yaritza a, 'Time for bed?' look and she nodded.
"Well guys we're gonna go to bed. We'll see you tomorrow at the venue!"
"Alright. Nighty night ladies!" Marti said as we logged off.
"I still can't believe we're here on tour!" Yaritza said as I shut down the lap top and put it to the side.
"I know right! It feels like just yesterday we were sitting in Alex's basement doing every song cover possible while you sat on the couch and video taped us now and then." I said laughing a little remembering us a year and a half ago.
I fell asleep thinking about the day ahead. Our first stop on the tour was in North Carolina. I'm not gonna lie I was frightened for the day ahead. Nothing the guys could say would help calm my nerves. It was our first show on our first worldwide tour. Oh my god. I need to stop thinking about this and go to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Modern Day Escape Band Members Introduced In This Chapter
Corey Texas
Marti Rubels

Vampires Everywhere! Band Members Introduced In This Chapter
J-Killa
Alexander Rogue

Black Veil Brides Band Members Introduced In This Chapter
Andy Six
Sandra

Title : Home - Framing Hanley