Status: I hate him. I hate her. I love her. I love her. I love you. Let us out.

Matches and Kerosene

He's an arrogant asshole. Not just your normal asshole. He's the asshole that all the girls love, but I can't stand him. And for some reason he's fallen in love with the me that I hid away from everyone else. I don't like what he does to me. I feel so helpless under his stare. Those ice blue eyes that make all of his "girls" melt drive me insane, but it's not good insane. He can hurt me and I can't stop him. There now you know Christian James Mockery.

And me? Well I'm Ashes Parker. There two sides to me, as there might be to him. My real name is Autumn Lynn Parker, but Autumn's to weak and way to much of a loving person to show to everyone. Autumn loves to get hurt. But me? Well, Ashes loves fire. I love to inflict pain. And Christians such a fun target. He hates it, and I love seeing him weak. I love to make him feel as I do on a daily basis. Why? He stole my Jamie. So I hid Autumn.

And now...He's kerosene and I'm a match.

What a deadly combination we could be.

She's a bitch. Not just a "think you're better than everyone else" bitch. She's the girl that all the guys stare at, but I hate her. She's in love but its not with a person. She's in love with the fact people love her. I can't see past her. I can't see Autumn. That's why I hid Jamie. She's so hard to read. But her eyes, Oh god her eyes, she can make you melt and burn witch ever she feels like. But those brown eyes are what keeps people coming back. She weakens me. And I hate her. There now you know Ashes Marie Parker.

Prepare for the biggest disaster of your life.
  1. Autumn, Jamie
    Ashes POV
  2. Now.
    Ashes POV