Status: I hate him. I hate her. I love her. I love her. I love you. Let us out.

Matches and Kerosene

Autumn, Jamie

"I love you."

"I love you too Autumn." She always ended her conversations in that, it sickened me. I had to admit that they were good for each other. They fit in the others arms perfectly. And I didn't think anything could come between them. Not even me. But what do I know. I'm part of Autumn, the cutter, the bitch, the hidden. I'm the one new people see so they don't see how badly Autumn is hurting. The only person that can see through me is Jamie, which I don't mind. Jamie hasn't given me a reason to worry about Autumns well being. It seemed like a fairytale. Well minus the prince charming and Jamie really wasn't a princess. Autumn was, and she knew it. Our brown eyes could pierce right through anyone's soul. Hers for the better, mine for the worse. It was what made us fit. One common thing we shared.

Autumn walked to school waiting for her senior girlfriend Jamie. I guess no one really cared that Jamie was a senior but with her class being egotistical assholes her being a nice senior is important.

I don't know why I was blindsided by Jamie's darker side. I mean, I've always been good at seeing something I am in other people, but maybe it was Autumns happiness that blinded me. She was so insanely happy and so was I. She didn't deserve to be hurt and broken. No one of her friends deserved to see what I could do to her. But Autumn was Autumn. Young, naive, and innocent in ways even Jamie didn't understand.

"Hey baby." Jamie walked up and kissed her. I just sat in the back of Autumn's mind, seeing everything as she saw it. It got annoying to be in the background but I was content.

"Hi." Autumn flashed a smile and I saw the fangs that was a result of the last time she let me show more. I had to get them sharper, they caused more damage that way.

"Ready for class?" Autumn laughed.

"Not ready to leave you." I wanted to puke. Jamie was always saying stuff like that, it made Autumn smile but it made me sick.

"Aww. You're adorable."

Jamie just smiled, "I'll see you after class." and with one last kiss she was gone.

I loved the two of them together. They were perfect, but everything has to end sometime. I was sitting in Autumn's mind waiting to come out and play. Waiting for it to be my turn again.