Status: I hate him. I hate her. I love her. I love her. I love you. Let us out.

Matches and Kerosene

Now.

Ah it felt nice to be back in control once again. It was like nothing I knew. It was like I had never left. Okay so maybe I should explain. I know it seemed like Jamie and I would be perfect for the other, but there were alot of things that aided in the breakup.

1. I started liking Cameron
2. Jamie started locking up
3. Constant fighting
4. Jamie and I couldn't deal with the stress
5. Chris and I can't stand each other
And many more.

And now? I'm sitting in the girls bathroom at the school, letting Autumn cry her eyes out until I take control. Autumn won't bring her razor to school, and the bad part is, I control easier when Autumn has the razor, but she won't chance someone seeing her. I trace my fingers over the scars from last night, still raised, still painful to touch. I loved it. I got up to apply more makeup and wash my face before facing the school. Just stay invisible and it will be better. That's how it always was. And I was fine. Until she walked in. Jamie.

"Hi." I looked up and gave her a confused glare.

"What do you want?"

"To talk?"

"Talking left when you broke me."

"Autumn..."

"It's Ashes."

"God I wish I could see past your mask." I looked at her face, searching for answers. She was Jamie. The real Jamie. The Jamie that loved Autumn.

"What Chr--..."She pulled me into her arms and kissed me. It wasn't the kiss I could push off and walk away, it was passionate, and fiery, and deep, but so sweet. It was amazing. She pulled back and for an instant Autumn came through and took control. My eyes lightened. But that was only an instant.

Jamie grabbed my wrists, making me wince, "Why?"

"Why not?" I looked at her and pulled my wrists back.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you."

The door opened and the school's counselor walked in, I glanced at Jamie, "You're right. You shouldn't have." I blew past both of them, hiding my tears and walked to class.

*"I know you don't like it
And I don't need your pity
Cause you don't have to like them
But I think my scars are pretty."*
♠ ♠ ♠
Stuff that's written like *"text here"* means its in a binder or on paper.