Status: looking for ideas. :)... in the process of doing a summer reading project annd writing this from a new idea that was given :)

Living In A Picture

life's worth

What’s the value of life when it’s not the one you want? If it’s not the future you want or the people you want to be around? What is life’s value when I’m being ordered to go places I don’t want to? When I’m being ordered to eat with only these people and to never associate with those people? When I get into deep thought like this I wonder about these things. I don’t think life is worth living if you aren’t living it to the fullest; to the extent you want to live it. Doing the things you want and associating with the people you need to keep your sanity. But I could never tell them this. They would just think I was making another joke and just blow it off. Or they would just look at me like I’m stupid, turn around and continue with their wannabe lives. But I know that they have taken my idea into consideration. I know they will ponder about it while continuing their conversations. I know it will tug at their brain later on when they are all alone and at peace. They don’t know I know but I do. They think I’m just another young and beautiful 17 year old girl. They don’t know the real me. They don’t know I can see their auras. They don’t know I can pull any thought that’s at surface out of their little heads. They don’t know I hate this place and the people here. They don’t even know my favorite food, drink, or even color. They know my name and how famous I am becoming but nothing else. Is this life really worth me living?
♠ ♠ ♠
comment and give ideas. i'm open to anything good!