Status: looking for ideas. :)... in the process of doing a summer reading project annd writing this from a new idea that was given :)

Living In A Picture

blackout

From there I have no idea what happened. One minute Alek and I were talking about peaches and really starting to click and the next minute I was being thrown into the wall by a woman whose aura was a muddied red color and she was on no games. By the time the realization that weird people were in the room rummaging, my arm and eventually my entire body was pulled behind Alek and he totally transformed into a new person. He jumped on what was supposed to be the big guy’s back, but when the big guy turned around his body met Alek’s momentum and they both went crashing to the ground and they began to wrestle. All the while I was unprotected and had a petite raging and probably psychotic woman charging towards me. Her hand slammed into my throat and sent me almost completely through the wall in the hall. It felt like my air had suddenly been sucked out of me. As I was squirming around I managed to ask what the hell they were doing in my room.
“Taking back what’s ours.”
Then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please. it'd really make me feel loved :)