Maybelline

Chapter 2: New Home

Chapter 2:

“What? Why? Mom, why can’t I use my powers I never use them!”
“Because sweetie, your powers can hurt someone like the last time you used them.” my mother said
“Right, that was a bad time.”
See I have many powers like my family, I’ll tell you my whole family’s powers starting with me. Well everyone in my family has 3 similar powers as do all the other vampires that is sharpened senses like taste 10x powerful then humans, our sight, smell, hearing and feeling. We also heal 10x faster than humans Then there is sharpened attributes like strength, speed, agility, reflexes, jumping things like that. The last one is species detect, where we can tell what the creature is if its human, vampire, werewolf, faerie, demon and others. My powers are telekinesis which is where I can move things with my mind, I can call any type of animal or beast if its in the radius of the place where I am, I have the power to turn invisible or anyone else who touches me invisible, and the ability to see someone’s aura. My brother Cooper has mind illusions, where he can take over one’s mind and change what they do, he can walk through anything solid and with anyone he is touching, he can also read minds what people are thinking and he can shape shift into anyone he wants to. My father (Aiden) has the power to make anybody fall asleep and dream, he also can control electricity anywhere, my father can control the weather its pretty awesome if you ask me, and he can push an aura from a person to a certain distance. My mother (Winifred) has the power to see into the future for anything that she wants or we ask her, to power to control ones feelings, she also controls the elements of the earth like water, wind, fire and earth, and she can levitate which is the power to lift herself or anyone else off the ground.
“Get some sleep May will be there soon,” my brother said to me by my nickname.
“Alright” I said laying down and putting my puppy on my stomach.
I felt my eyes drooping slowly the last thing that I heard was:
“Son, why is your nose bleeding?” my father asked
“Well,”
was I heard before I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up to the car screeching to a stop. I looked up to see my dog in my brothers lap.
“Are we here?” I asked my mother.
“No not yet darling,” she said as she opened up the door and got out. “we are going to feed.”

“Oh.” I said as I got out. I noticed that we were in the middle of nowhere just trees all around us. We started to walk around the forest until my brother saw a wild boar, his favorite. I saw him run off noticing that my parents left me too for some deer that they saw earlier. I kept on walking around the forest looking for something to eat. I looked down thinking about how I hated moving and want to stay in one place. I noticed something brown lurking in the forest. As I took a step closer I noticed it was a brown bear!
‘Yes’ I thought. ‘my favorite’. I ran full speed and took it down drinking its blood but not all of it, I would hate to see a bear die. But I was filled by the time I stopped. I quickly ran back to the car to wait for everyone and to feed my pup. I feed my pup then after he was done eating I played with him inside the limo, a little bit after I starting playing with Blackberrie my brother came in. We started to talk about what kind of house we were going to live in this time. Soon my parents came in and we were off. My brother and I were playing video games on the television in the limo. We were playing Wii some Mario kart game. Its really fun, plus I was kicking my brothers butt! Go me! My mom was reading some book and my father was on a business call. My brother and I kept on playing video games all the way until we got to our new home.
“Cooper and Maybelline, where here!” My mother squealed.
“Ready to see the new house?” I asked my brother.
“You know it May!”