Maybelline

Chapter 3: Room search

Chapter 3:

My brother stepped out of the limo first then I went. I looked up and my jaw literally dropped open!

It was gorgeous a white house with luscious greenery around it, near the clearest blue water I have ever seen! There were waterfalls coming down near the side of the house going into the water. Then there were steps going near the lake I guess you could call it with a yacht, and boats attached onto the steps.
“Wow! This place is gorgeous!” I squealed.
“Are you guys gonna stop gawking and come and claim your bedrooms?” my mom asked my brother and I.
“We are so coming! Race you up the stairs!” I told my brother and took off running up the stairs to get the house.
“Hey no fair May you cheated!” my brother yelled after me
“Well that’s just to bad that your so slow!” I teased him
I kept on running knowing that my brother would be right behind my heels soon. I finally made it up to the top with him one second after me.
“Haha! You lost to a girl! Suckah!” I said
“Oh shut up! Come on we got to go inside.” he said as he opened up the door.
“thanks” I said as I walked inside our new home.
“Wow this place is rocking!” I said.
“Yeah it is.” he said

“Ah, there you kids are now go and chose your bedrooms!” My dad said as he was walking down the stairs.
“Sweet! Let’s go Cooper” I said
We walked up the stairs and started off to the right first to see which way the rooms are since my father never told me or my brother. We found many things there but no bedrooms. Then we went to the left, still no bedrooms. We soon went to the center and we finally found bedrooms! Yeah, took us a while to figure out where it would be. But, its so cool cause there’s this huge hole in the center where the bedrooms are with a railing. There are multiple bedrooms then there is a small hallway going straight from the center of the railing.
“So you start to the right I will start to the left. Sound good?” I asked.
“Yeah sounds good. Or we could ask mom.” he said
“True but where’s the fun in that?” I asked
“Alright. Fine will go and look for our rooms!” he sighed
“Sweet” I replied jumping on his back.
He laughed “Why are you on my back?”
“That I do not know. Just really bored. Now lets go!”
“Alright!”
He ran into the first room we both chose. It was huge! It had a king sized bed, the whole room was pure white. With some browns and blues here and there. There was a black chandelier hanging from the ceiling. There were mostly couches . It seemed to fit my parents more than my brother and I.
“It seems nice.” my brother stated of the bedroom.
“That it does brother, that it does.” I replied. “Moving on to the next one”
“Alright.” was all Cooper said as he went to the next room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look at my pictures to see the home and rooms:)