Maybelline

Chapter 4: Cooper's room

Chapter 4:

The next room seemed fairly large. It was more chestnut furniture than I could ever stand. But it seemed fairly nice.
“Want to check out the closet?” my brother asked.

“Sure, why not.” I said as I got off of his back skipping to the closet door. Near the end of the bedroom. I slowly opened up the door. Only to find it was the wrong room. Instead of the closet it was the bathroom, let me just say it was huge! There was jet spa bathtub, a huge shower that was mainly black tile, and a black tile double sink.
“Wow, this bathroom is huge!” I screamed!
“Really? Let me see!” Cooper said right behind me.
“Yeah, its gigantic!” I said moving out of the way so my brother can see.
“Wow it is- UFF!” he said as I pushed him through the door and quickly locked it.
“May open up!”
“Nope, sorry!” I said as I walked towards the closet.
I suddenly realized that my brother has the power to go through solid objects. But I shook that feeling off, and kept on walking towards the closet. Something was right behind me and I knew it. So I quickly turned around only to be pumbled to the ground and smothered in dog saliva.
“Gross!” I squealed. “Blackberrie! Stop it!” I said the dog got off of me and I slowly got up. “Come on lets go look inside the closet!”
I turned around and slammed into something hard.
“Uff!” I fell flat on my butt; I looked up to see who I ran into. “Uh oh.” I said realizing it was my brother, running straight towards the closet door.
“Yeah that’s right you better run!” My brother said chasing after me.
“Oh my goodness!” I said staring in awe at the closet. “Uff! COOPER! GET YOUR FAT BUTT OFF OF ME!”
“Never! And don’t even think of using telekinesis on me!”
“You know I never thought about that, until you mentioned it.” I looked raising left eyebrow and slowly concentrated on lifting him off of my body. Then once he was off of me I put him back onto the ground.
“I hate you.” my brother said glaring at me.
“Love you too brother!” I replied as I skipped out of the room with a smile on my face. As I opened up the door I noticed my mother coming out of her room.
“Hi mom!” I said as I walked out of my brother’s room.
“Hi sweetie! Do you like your room?” she asked.
“I actually haven’t seen it yet.” I told her
“Well, get your butt over there! I’m sure you’ll just love it!” she replied with a smile on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look at my pictures to see the home and rooms:)