Maybelline

Chapter 5: May's room

Chapter 5:

“Okay, I will, tell Cooper that he has a fat arse!” I said while
walking away. I walked down the hallway and found two doors. One on the right and one on the left, I checked the right one first and saw it was only a closet. Then I moved onto the left one and opened it up. It was really dark, but thanks to my vampire vision for darkness. I find the light switch. Once it was on. I gasped in delight because of how beautiful and perfect it was for me. I heard the door open behind me.
“Wow, dang, May, you have a nice room.” Cooper said
“I know I absolutely love it. It’s perfect!” I replied.
The door opened again and I saw it was my mom, and dad.
“Thank you Mom, I love this room!” I told her rushing over to hug her.

“Your quiet welcome May! I’m glad you like it.” My mom replied hugging me back
“Like it?! I love it! It’s perfect!” I said pulling away from the hug to look at my room again.
“Well now that we are all settled, you guys are starting school next week on Monday. Why don’t we go find your cars for you now? How does that sound for you May?” my father asked putting his hand on my shoulder.
“Yes, I definitely want to get my car! But first I need to change. So everybody get your arse’s out of here!”

Once everybody left I tried to find my closet to find an outfit for me to wear. I chose the first door that I saw, I opened it and saw that it was my bathroom.

“Wow this bathroom looks so old fashioned and like it’s from a movie of some sort. My mom did a great job choosing this. I’m going to have to thank her again” I made a mental note to myself.
I saw another door in the bathroom and opened it up.

Surprisingly it was my closet, ‘finally!’ I thought to myself. As I start to raid my walk-in closet that’s huge. I found the perfect outfit to wear:

http://www.polyvore.com/mays_1st_outfit/set?id=19442077

Then I went back to my bathroom to go put on my makeup and get dressed. As I was getting dressed I thought to myself that I never want to move from here. I absolutely love this house. It’s better than the ones I’ve had in the past. I went back to my bedroom after I got dressed and tied my shoes, and then ran downstairs to the garage. I saw my brother standing there waiting for me to get inside. He opened up the door and I slid into my dad’s car.
Once I was in the car and seated, my dad opened up the garage door, and sped off. My hair was whipping around my face. I soon saw the sign for cars. My dad stopped his car and got out, as did Cooper and I. We noticed that people were staring at us, nothing unusual; they must think that we are new in town. I walked around with my brother trying to find our cars that we wanted to get.
“So May, do you know what car you want?” my father asked when he came over with a sales manager for selling car.
“Yes, a 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster Convertible in yellow.” I replied smoothly pronouncing every word correctly.

The sales manager just stared at me, that a girl would even know anything about cars. Well I sure did show him, that not all girls aren’t that intelligent with cars. My dad stared at him for a second because of the shocked open jawed look on his face. I heard my dad cough to get the man’s attention back to normal as I smirked at him.
“Ah, yes fine choice, but wouldn’t you want something less extravagant?” he asked me.
I quickly glanced at his name tag, his name was Ken. I laughed to myself as I thought of Barbie and Ken. I started to walk toward him my hips swinging from side to side seductively like us vampires do.
“Look Ken, I’m a big girl, I can handle myself with that car.” I winked at him and smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Look at my pictures to see the home and rooms:)