Maybelline

Chapter 6: Meeting someone new

Chapter 6:

I could easily see that blush started to creep up on his face. I walked back to where Cooper is and wrapped my arms around his waist like we were dating and smiled at the sales manager. I noticed Cooper smirked too and wrapped his arms protectively around me, I also noticed that my dad had left but luckily we had money and hopefully our cars soon.
“No-” Ken cleared his throat. “Now young man, err what kind of car would you like?”
“A 2010 Ferrari Enzo in silver.” Cooper said silkily.

1 hour later…

“Thank you; please come again anytime you want a new car!” Ken said.
“Oh trust me, we will.” I said with a wink as I got into my car and drove off.
I turned up the volume when I heard All Time Low came on the radio.
I fought it for a long time now
While drowned in a river of denial
I washed up fixed up picked up all my broken things
Cause you left me

I started to sing along to Alex Gaskarth’s sexy ass voice, while speeding down the road trying to look for something to do. I looked around and found a park, where no one was. I found it odd, but thought nothing of it. I parked my car and hopped out. I grabbed my iPod, and my phone incase anything happened. I walked around the park, seeing dead grass and a broken fountain, and a broken play structure. Except for the swings on it, which personally I thought was really weird, but that’s just me. I went over to the swings and sat down on one of them. I loved being outside, it felt amazing, like being alive again.

Snap!

My head quickly turned in the direction of the twig snapping. I slowly stood up and heard a swoosh past by my ear. I turned around again only to be stared down upon by a gorgeous boy.
“Who are you?” his cold blue eyes glared at me
“Why should I tell you?” I retorted back towards him.
He glared at me, crossing his arms over his chest; his jet black hair covering his eyes, the wind blowing and the leaves falling. I saw his face lift towards the sky and he sniffed the air. I took a few steps back, knowing something horrid was about to happen.
“Vampire...” I heard him mumble underneath his breath.
My breath got caught into my throat; I took a few more steps back before I spoke again.
“Yeah, what’s it to you?” I questioned walking slowly back.
“Why are you here? Who are you exactly?” he questioned, his eyes glowing with hatred.
“What does it matter to you? What are you a werewolf, or something?” I spat back
He laughed; honestly it was pretty damn sexy.
“No I’m a vampire” and with that, his super speed that only could make humans dizzy at the sight; came after me. His hand grasped my neck tightly pushing me into a tree nearby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Check out my photos to see the pictures:)