Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

He's Different From Most Guys

Waking up the next morning was mostly like waking up in hell, all I could hear was a high pitch voice that sounds like the slut and Oliver's voice, except it wasn't yelling or talking no it was far worst than that, it was more along the lines of screaming and moaning. So you can bet that when I woke up I was piss because all last night I couldn't sleep since those two sex addict were keeping me up with their damn noise. Getting out of my bed I already knew that I was going to get a bitch, specially if I don't get my sleep meaning if one person say something to me and I don't like them, well let's just say that you don't want to be them. I walk out of my room into the hallways as the sound of my feet slapping against the wood floor fill the halls, walking into the living room all I wanted to do was lay on the couch and sleep. But that's not going to happen, you know why? I'll tell you why, its because those two bastards, who kept me up all night where making out on the couch. I tried my best to just walk past them to get some coffee and talk to the only real people in this house, I had to fight to keep my mouth shut.

"Oliver," that annoying voice moan as Oliver began to attack her neck.

That right there was enough to piss me off, but when I tried to open my mouth to yell something all I did was yawn, those damn fucks made me cranky and tried. I quickly took a drink of my strong coffee that was loaded with caffeine hoping that it will wake me up.

"Keri, you look so tried? Why don't you just go back to sleep?" Matt K. ask, as he observed how tried I was.

"Those two over there keep me up all night with their spread of STD," point my finger over to the couple who were still going at it on the couch, "Beside I can't really sleep in the day time, and once I'm up I normally stay up."

I could tell that everyone felt sorry for me by their looks on their faces, and I really felt sorry for myself, I was the one that had to fucking sleep across the hall from them. I took another sip from my coffee feeling the caffeine waking my body up from its sleep, when I was done with my coffee I place it in the sink. Next I left the room to go to my own room to get dress, etc. I could tell that my mood swings that I was having earlier this morning were gone, with a small smile I went over to Nicole's room to talk to her. Finally reaching the door I knock follow by her answering the door with a smile when she saw me.

"Hey, can I talk to you if your not that busy?" I ask her, hoping that he would say yes.

"Sure thing, Keri, what is it about?" Nicole as me, letting me inside her room to talk to her about some things.

I took a seat on the couch as she follow my lead by seating next to me, turning her body to face me, so I knew that she was listening to me.

"Is Oliver a sex addict because I need to know now so that I can change my room?" I question her.

She just giggle at my question, "Um.. I don' think so, but just to be sure you can sleep in here since I normally sleep in Matt's room."

"How long have you and Matt been together anyway?"

"You are just full of question aren't you," flashing me a smile before saying, "about a year at least."

"Congrats, but I think I'm going to take you up on that offer thought, because if I go through another night with those two it maybe hell to pay," I told her.

She just laugh at the comment, I got up from my seat walking back out into the living room and to my amazement the two whores were no longer sucking faces instead they were just sitting there like normal people for once. I spotted Emma in the kitchen cooking something, out of curiousness I walk over trying to figure out what she was cooking, hoping it was something that had sugar in it. As I put all the pieces together I could tell that she was baking cookies, I could now say that it I didn't love Emma that I completely love her now because its has been awhile since I ate home made cookies. I guess Emma could tell that I was kind of looking over her shoulder considering that she turn around looking at me with a eyebrow raised in a questioning look. I just flashed her a smile before walking away from her and notice that something that shocked me, Oliver wasn't with SJ for a change. But that shock was consumed by boredom as I began ti wonder the house just to waste time since it wasn't really anything that I could think of doing in this fucking hell hole. Mid-way into my wondering, I began to think about going to the movies, but then again there was no way that the bitch Oliver was going to let me leave. Hoping that my idea would work as I knock on the door that now stood before me, the door soon open to Anya, who greeted me with a warm smile.

"I was thinking that maybe we could all go to the movies since there is like nothing to do in this house, what do you say?" I asked her, giving her the best puppy face that I could make.

"Sure, why not, let's go get everyone and tell 'em that we are going to the movies then," she told me grabbing my hand as we ran through the halls until we got to the living room to see that almost everyone was there beside those two.

"Hey, who wants to go the movies to kill some time?" Anya yelled making sure that everyone that was in the room heard her.

Once we all agreed that we all wanted to got the movies we exit the house to get into the two cars we took the last time we went out. It didn't take us very long before we got to the theatre, now the only thing we had to do was pick a movie that we all wanted to see. You would think it was hard since everyone was different, but as soon as we say that the new Saw movie was out we all came to an agreement and went to get the tickets. Inside the theatre room, where they were showing the movie, it was a little half full, the rest of the group went all the way to the back of the theater, except me since I love the middle area when it came to watching movies.

"Excuse me, is this seat taken?" I ask loud enough to get the guy next to the empty seat attention.

"Nope, go ahead," a rough, yet sexy voice answered me back.

I gave him a smile before I took the seat, quickly taking a glance over at the guy next to me taking in his looks his hair was brown in a short emo like hairstyle and these amazing brown eyes, but it wasn't until the start playing with his lip ring that I notice that he had a lip ring. My eye caught a glimpse of color on his arms only to find out that they were tattoo, but my moments of taking in his stunning appearance was cut short as the movie began to play on the big screen. During the movie it was pretty interesting and even some people may find it scary, but to me it was more of just blood every where than scary. The credit began to roll up on the screen as did the light in the theater room, I walk the edge of the row waiting for the rest of the gang to walk down to where I was so that we could all leave at the same time. Just as they were about half way down I felt a hand being place on my arm, I turn to find that the owner was the guy that was sitting next to me during the movie.

"Hey, I'm Brandon," he said to me ass he stuck his hand out for me to shake.

Placing my hands in his," It's nice to meet you Brandon, I'm Keri," giving him a smile as he return the favor.

"Listen, Keri I know we just met and all, but I was wondering if maybe we could hang out later or something," Brandon stated as he start to rub the back of his neck out of nervousness.

I told him that I would love to hang out with him later, with that we exchange numbers placing them in each others phone, he gave me a quick good bye hug, which I thought was really cute since most guydon't do that, as I walk out with the rest of the gang. Before we even got back to the house everyone kept asking me about Brandon, when we walk inside the house the girl pushed me onto the couch as Anya sat on me.

"I'm not going to get up until you tell us who he was and what you two were doing," she told me as she cross her arms.

Sighing knowing that I couldn't get out of this one, I start to tell they about asking for the seat next to him but just as I was going to tell them what we were talking about, here come Oliver giving me an evil look. I raise my eyebrow at him, not knowing why he was looking at me, rolling my eyes at him I continued to tell the girls about Brandon. Out the corner of my eyes I thought I saw that Oliver had angry and jealous in his eyes, when I told the girls about how Brandon was a sweetheart and how he seem different from most guys.

Did I really just see that from Oliver? No, it couldn't have been maybe I'm just thinking to much, hell why the fuck would he be jealous he has the whore SJ hanging on him all the time. Who cares anymore it not like he does, so why should I care about his feeling when all he ever did to me was fucking hurt me.

Finally, Anya got off of my lap giving me, my freedom as I rose from my seat and walk into my bathroom to get ready for tonight. When I was done I decide that I would just sleep in my room for now unless I hear those two then I will go to Nicole's room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry that it took forever to get this chapter out, I was having writers block as well as school kept getting in the way. So I'm going to try my best to update every month as much as I can, again I am so sorry!
Please at least two comments and I will try to update as soon as I can and you feedback is important, so make sure to comment.
Brandon (ex-screamer of Eyes Set to Kill)