Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

I Guess I Answered My Last Question, but Now What Do I Do?

It been three long and stressful days, it seems as though that what happen three days ago with Oliver has really finally took affect kind of like an aftershock after an earthquake. I couldn’t think straight it appears as though I’m confused about my feels about Oliver and Brandon. My relationship that has only started with Brandon felt as though it was worthless because every time he called me would press ignore or when he came over I would beg on of the girls to lie for me to give him an excuse to go away. As for Oliver, he seems as although his life wasn’t affected even though he was the one that kissed me, but I guess that is what happens when you’re drunk, he still messes around being the freaking man whore that he has always been. The only thing that upsets me is that I’m the one that feels guilty about this whole situation as if I’m the one who kissed Oliver and cheated on Brandon, but I guess it is cheating if your mind still wonders to the kiss that you shared with another guy that’s not your boyfriend thinking of what would happen if Oliver wasn’t drunk and if you weren’t with your boyfriend.

“Keri, sweetie, how long are you going to keep lying to Brandon? It’s as though ever since your date with him has changed everything about you, did Brandon do something to upset you is that why you don’t want to see him?” Anya, asked me touching my shoulder to sort of snap me out of my thoughts.

“No, that’s not it, Brandon is a real sweet guy...” I started to say only to be cut off by Nicole.

“Then are you avoiding him?”

“I don’t know, it’s just complicated right now, I don’t know where my feelings for Brandon are any more. I’m just so confused after what happen is all.” I said not wanting to go into details about what happen that night.

“Fine, if you don’t want to talk about then, I guess I can only wait until you’re ready to tell me,” Anya said giving me a smile before walking out of my bedroom.

I wasn’t shocked that Nicole didn’t give up so easy like Anya, it felt as though we were at the college all over again, as my roommate Nicole always seem to get the information she wanted out of me whether I wanted to tell her or not.

“Bull, what the hell happen? It had to be something Brandon did or did something happen that night all of us went out three nights ago, when you came home?” Nicole question, making sure to give me her special look that she always used to make me crack under pressure.

I sighed knowing that she was going to win this argument, so I decide to tell her the easy way, “Fine, if you really want to know, I’ll tell you. After my date with Brandon, I walked in on a drunken Oliver and as I was trying to go to my room he end up kissing me after telling me all these comments. And I can’t help but keep thinking about the kiss which is a reason I don’t want to see Brandon because I’m scared that I no longer love him and I don’t want to break his heart over something foolish like a kiss with Oliver.”

The look on her face was unreadable, until she stomped out of my room and down hallways only to basically slam opens a door with a piss off look on her face.

“Oliver, what the hell is wrong with you? Just because you think that you can do whatever the fuck you want, it doesn’t affect other people. You’re a fucking prick that’s what you are, I don’t care if you were drunk or not you have no right to fucking touch Keri however the fuck you feel like it.” Keri said yelling at Oliver, so loud you could hear it on the other side on the house.

“What the bloody hell are you talking about Nicole; I would never touch that filthy whore if my life depended on it. So before you freaking accuse me of touching the damn whore I would get your fucking facts straight.” Oliver yelled back.

This whole argument was yelling back and forth it was pretty pointless even after Nicole told him what happen, all Oliver did was denied it ever happening although I could tell through his yelling that he remember that it happen. The yelling felt as though it was never going to stop, until I heard a pause and Oliver yelling that his nose was broken following by stomping coming toward my door, to see that Nicole had a somewhat satisfying smirk on her face as she stomp to her room. Everything seem to happen one after another, as soon as Nicole slam her door shut Oliver was coming down the hallway holding his now bloody nose banging on Nicole’s door calling her names, after that happen he came into my room glaring at me.

“Why the fucking bloody hell did you tell her what happen, you filthy whore?” Oliver hissed as he began to advance toward me.
I kept my mouth shut not wanting to get into a fight over this all over again, but it felt as if my mouth wouldn’t obey me.

“Well if you wouldn’t have fucking kiss me none of this damn shit would have happen, I could have been happy with Brandon instead of looking at your disgusting face. This is your entire damn fault maybe if you knew how to hold your damn liquor; this whole thing could have been avoided.” I yelled lashing out at him.

“Really, so this is my entire fault? Says the person who didn’t try to get away from me that night, you think I wanted to kiss you, your nothing to me. Admit it you fucking like the kiss anyway you fucking whore or you would have tried to get away sooner before any of this shit happened.” Oliver yelled back, getting closer to me so it only seemed as though it were on an inch keeping us apart.

“Yeah because I so enjoy kissing a fucking dog,”

“Wow, you’re a great liar, you fucking know you like that kiss. Hell I bet it was better than Brandon’s kiss, fuck you would probably enjoyed it if I kissed you right now,” Oliver whispered as a smirk appeared on his face.

What the fucking hell? Isn’t he the one calling me a filthy whore.

I tried to get away, but it always seem as though whenever I’m alone with Oliver I’m stuck in an awkward position with no way to escape. So I tried to back away from him only to get my stupid self-stuck once again against a wall with no way out, as a last resort I went to kick Oliver where the sun don’t shine only to be counter by him blocking my knee by pressing his legs against mine so that I couldn’t move them. Happy with his result, Oliver moved in for the kill it was almost as if his kiss was draining all my will power out that I let myself get caught up in the kiss, and sooner or later my hands were tangled in his soft dark brown hair.

“Keri?”

My ear knew that voice, but my lips didn’t want to let go Oliver’s, and it was until that point that I had to fight myself to left Oliver go to face the one person I didn’t want to hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like the new chapter, tell me what you all think or give idea of what you want to happen next.
Thanks!