Status: On Hold, sorry having writers block!

Ignorance

Between a Rock and a Hard Place

I eye opened up as I blinked to get use to the lighting in the room to look around to notice that this wasn't the sorority house back home instead I in a room that I didn't know at all. The walls were covered in red they were so red it would seem like someone just painted the whole room in blood. The carpet was black as a moonless might the same goes for the curtains. I noticed that a canopy cover the bed with red sheets and the bed that I was laying on was black and it was until then did I figure out that me hand were handcuffed to the the post of the bed. I pulled as hard as I could trying to brick the handcuffs even though I knew that I couldn't break free from this bed that some crazy stranger had me tied up to I looked around for a something to use. My eye landed on a bobbing pin that was on one of my silly band, I don't why it was there but as long as it was going to help me I didn't care, I carefully my arm closer to my head so that I could grabbed the bobbing pin with my teeth. Once the bobbing pin was in my mouth I place it between my finger tip as I bent my hand down to the lock placing the pin in the keyhole moving it around until I heard a click noise. After struggling with the pin my arm was free of the handcuffs as I quickly turned over to my other hand to get my other arm free so that I couldn't increase my chances of escaping from this unfamiliar place. I quietly swang my legs over to the side of the bed as my feet touch the soft black carpet as I tiptoed my way to the door until I remembered from reading all those stories on-line about things like this and usually when the girl goes out the door and into the hallway one of four things could happen: 1. She would get caught my the kidnapper, 2. She would wonder around the whole house and get lost, 3. if the kidnapper found her she would be killed, or 4. all the above
I figure that I would just take a quick peek out the door as I carefully placed my hands on the door handle putting pressure on it to open the door I quickly looked out the door to see if anyone was in the hallways. I looked left and right until I heard a voice yelling at me as I turned to see a guy holding a cigarette between his finger and his brown hair that was just above his eye hanged as he looked at me. I bet I looked like a deer in headlights only I was smarter that a deer I quickly shut the door as I locked to door hoping that the guy didn't have a key as I ran over to where the bed was and hide under the bed like a little kid. Moments later when i hears the door being open and the door squealing from being oped followed by a door closing. My body began to shiver in fear as the hairs on the back of my neck stood up.
"Aw, Sugar there no need in hiding I'm going to find you either we can both save sometime and make this go easier or we can do it the hard way either choice works for me." The guy said.
After awhile of my not saying anything I could see the guy feet moving around the room looking every where to find me when I saw his feet passed the head of the bed and into another room I thought I was lucky until the door opened once again. I didn't turn to the person at the door instead it was at the door that the guy went through, but that was cut short when I heard a voice That I knew a little to well.
"Matt, sweetie what are you doing?" Nicole said.
The blood in my body began to boil as I felt that fear that I once had turn into anger it was this bitches fault that I was not longer at the sorority house in my own bed, it was her who help this crazy guy help kidnap me. At times like this I wish I would have listen to my brother about anger management class because the next thing I knew was I was from up under the bed and in front of the two timing bitch who got me her in the first place. I was getting ready to punch his lights out but instead I felt another person hands tighten their grip on my balled up fist squeezing it until it hurt.
"Sorry Sugar, but no one hit my girl," Said the same voice that belong to that guy who was trying to find me, he twisted my hand so that it was behind my back.
The pain was mild at first until he made it worst and punched me in my ribs knocking the air out of my lungs as his other hand let go of mine causing me to fall to the ground. I hit the ground with a loud noise as I tried to catch my breathe from the punch that he landed on me, " Wow, for a guy you sure are a damn bitch for hitting a girl when she wasn't even looking." I said speaking my mind.
Nicole was giggling at the comment to bad her boy toy has no humor because he started to grab a handful of my hair lifting my roughly off the floor getting ready to punch as he made sure that I was looking at him this time.
'Matt, don't you dare hit here anymore are you for getting that she is Oliver's new present for tonight, so we can get rid of that skank SJ for good the damn bitch need to get the fuck out this house." Nicole told the guy named Matt.
Without another word Matt let go of my hair as I back away from him rubbing my hair were he pulled it at trying to make the pain go away.
"Your right, now do what you have to do, babe I'll be just outside the door," Matt said as he walked to Nicole kissing her on the cheek and walked out the door.
"Come on, Keri don't be this way I just need you help to get this damn bitch out of the house beside you were the only sorority girl that seemed like his type of girl," Nicole explained to me hoping that I would give into her demands.
"Fuck off, and if you touch me I Will beat the shit out of you, fuck I should just beat the hell out of you for doing this bullshit to me," I told her as I sat on the bed that I was tied up earlier to.
"Please, Keri I really didn't want to do this but I had to you don't understand this whore is just using Oliver for his money and shit.."
"That's not my damn problem now is it, Nicole." I said cutting her off saying her name like it was come type of curse used to kill people.
"Well I guess if your not going to do it willing I'll just have to force you," Nicole said shaking her head at me.
"HA, I'll like to see you try." I challenged her.
Nicole reached into her pocket and grabbed what look like a ring that was gold with a ruby stone in the center. She pounced on my like a tiger hunting its prey and once she had me she place the ring on my finger.
"Now you have to do what ever Matt, Oliver, or myself say or else if you don't we have your brother in a room and every time you disobey us your brother will be punished for it ," She said, "Oh, and the only person who can take it off is Oliver." She smirked to me. "So are you going to me a good girl and do what I say?"
"I guess I fucking have too, you damn evil bitch," I told her glaring knowing that she wasn't telling a lie after all I did know Nicole for awhile and I can tell when she was lying.
"Good, now take a shower and get dressed in the outfit in the bathroom and meet me back here," She said point to a door in the corner that Mat went through earlier.
♠ ♠ ♠
OLIVER WILL BE IN THE NEXT ONE
please, comment in tell me what you think abou the story and what I need to improve on.