Status: Active but I have writer's block and school starts August 9th. Tomorrow.

This Heart Beats for Only You

Alexander and Destry, two brothers, live with their single mother who was previously abused by her, now deceased, husband.
Alexander and Destry Coyne are two teens who , as children, were forced into the foster system. Luck was on their side when they were blessed with a very kind hearted woman to take the part of their mother. Recently this woman had been brutally beaten by her husband. The husband, who had previous heart problems, had gotten so furious one day as he was searching for his wife to give her some "tough love" that he had a small, yet serious, heart attack. Many other things led to him being put on life support. He didn't make it. Free at last, his former wife and the mother of our boys, gained a strong relationship with Destry and Alexander. They could tell her anything. Both boys were 17 when they were told they were packing up and moving to a small town in Mississippi. Still stunned by the sudden news, they packed up and headed off to Decatur, Mississippi. Will love unfold in this small, pot-hole town?
  1. Words I Never Thought Would Touch My Tongue
    How it all began.
  2. Impressions from Long Ago
    Alexander runs into a childhood crush who he may still have feelings for.
  3. What's Wrong With Me?
    Is Destry finally beginning to understand himself?
  4. The Dating Game
    The boys have big dates.
  5. He Flooded My Dreams and I Wanted To Sleep Forever
    Calix and Destry.
  6. Caught Rainbow-Handed
    The boys mother is holding a secret from them.
  7. The Room
    Calix's point of view.
  8. Gone Too Far
    Alexander's POV
  9. The Test
    Alexandra's POV. Short chapter. Pregnant? Could it be?
  10. The Honest-To-God Joy of Being Honest
    Destry POV.
  11. On Your Own
    :3 Alexander's POV