Status: Active

And I'm Paralyzed

What are Brothers for?

A few weeks later; Mikey's release from the hospital:

Gerard:

God, I was so horny. Ya, I know what that sounds like, but I couldn't fucking help it. Mikey's first night back with us and he has to make it hard for me, I've never had the best self control, and he's certainly pushing it with those nimble fingers of his. Explanation? We were at the dinner table and for whatever reason I was sitting next to him rather than across. One of his hands was in my lap, and he was tracing lazy circles over the bulge in my tight pants.

I shot him looks occasionally, mostly pleading, but he didn't stop. Finally, I finished eating and pushed his hand from my lap and doing my best to hide my erection. As I stood behind the counter, thanking Jesus the table my mother, father and brother were seated at was on the other side, I put my dish quickly in the dishwasher and shuffled off to the basement door, trying to walk normal and failing.

I glanced at Mikey before opening the door. My pants seemed to tighten further at the look on his face, a look that said, “I'll be down in five minutes, be naked and ready.”

Or, maybe that's just what I was hoping he was thinking. Shivering lightly, I rushed down to my room to take care of my problem. J

Just as I was kicking off my pants, Mikey opened my door and closed it behind him, locking it. My eyes widened slightly.

“Hey Mikey. What up?” I asked, carefully watching him. He smiled innocently, approaching me and sitting on my bed, pulling his own shirt over his head before grabbing my hand and pulling me down next to him.

“Well...” he whispered, pressing his lips to my ear and sliding his good hand under my boxers and stroking my hardness, “I wanted to help you take care of this... What are brothers for?”

I couldn't really object, not when his fingertips caressed my shaft and he'd just promised me pleasure. He did, however, withdraw his hand from my boxers, earning a disappointed groan from me. He smiled and got up, going to stand in front of my before getting down on his knees and tugging at my boxers, keeping his eyes locked with mine.

I licked my lips subconsciously, my mouth had gotten very dry and anticipation welled up inside me. A tiny voice in the back of my mind repeated to me that he was my brother and this was wrong, but I wanted it far to badly to care. Mikey yanked at my boxers again, and I lifted my hips off the edge of the bed so he could remove them.

Once I was completely naked and Mikey had marveled at the size of my erect cock, he took me in his hand and pressed my head to his lips, pushing me gently into my mouth and sucking playfully, sliding his tongue along my slit. My hips bucked uncontrollably as he began to pump, slowly at first but increasing his pace until I was moaning breathy little moans and begging him to take me further into his mouth.

I was shivering lightly now, and Mikey smiled around my head, releasing me and pushing my cock into his mouth to my base. His tongue passed teasingly up my length before he slid me out of his mouth, taking me back in much faster and pressing his lips firmly into my erection. I moaned softly, knotting one hand with his hair and using the other to hold myself up as Mikey's teeth rubbed against my shaft and he started to hum, causing the most perfect vibrations to travel up and down my cock.

I gasped his name, bucking my hips again, and he responded to my neediness by increasing his pace again, bobbing his head and sliding me quickly in and out of my mouth. By now, I was not only shuddering and moaning, but very close to my climax.

“Oh, Mikey, I- I'm, please, I...Ohh...” I struggled to get the words out, but his pace was now aggressively fast, and I couldn't help myself to how good he was at this, sending chills and fire through me and making me stutter weakly and moan.

Mikey knew how good he was by my reaction, and he put that to the test, groaning hard onto my cock so what were mere teasing, trembling vibrations before were deep, achingly good vibrations now. And with that last action I was thrown into my climax, moaning his name loudly and pulling his hair lightly, destroying the even thrusts that had been before by thrusting aggressively up. I rode out my orgasm in his mouth before falling back onto my bed and panting hard.

He swallowed my release and climbed up with me, panting slightly himself and snuggling into my chest. I carefully moved his bad arm away and kissed him deeply. He mumbled something I didn't quite catch before burrowing his head into my neck.

“What, kitty?” I asked softly.

He stayed silent a moment before repeating, “I... Its up to you to believe me, but I think I have real feelings for you. Like... I came just now when you did.”

I laughed lightly, “You hitting your orgasm at the same time as I did doesn't mean you have real feelings for me, Mikes.”

“No, no,” he said thoughtfully, “I meant...like... I love you. The way you love me.”

I glanced at him, happiness exploding inside me like Mayday fireworks, “Mikey... don't feel like you have to say that... I know you said you'd try but-”

“Jesus, Gerard, I love you. I want you to fuck my brains out and I enjoyed giving you a blowjob. You're deep and sensitive and sarcastic and so stubborn! Stubborn enough to not believe me when I say I love you!”

I laughed again. Deep inside me I was very upset with myself. If Mikey loved me back, it was no longer a sick fantasy on my part. And now that we had gone this far, it was no longer just a problem on my part. It was incest, and both of us could be severely punished if our father, or anyone for that matter, found out.

I felt quite torn. I was utterly infatuated with my brother, and that was something that wouldn't go away. I still hate myself for it, even though now he loved me too and he had performed oral sex for me. Another thought crossed my mind, and because I got distracted easily and I didn't feel like wallowing in self hate at the moment (with a sweaty, cuddly, and adorable Mikey Way on your chest, who would feel like wallowing in self hate?) so I let the thought blossom in my head.

I came to an outstanding outcome. Mikey was beautiful and perfect in every way. He had just given me a blowjob. It was only right I returned the favor. Unfortunately, neither of us was much in the mood to do anything more than snuggle and sleep.

Plan: Wait until it's very inconvenient for him and then decide to get him horny and blow him. Perfect.

~

Mikey:

I woke up the next day curled into Gerard's chest with my sprained wrist carefully resting on him. I watched him for a bit, he appeared to be dreaming about waffles. Or an animal named Waffles. Or a person named Waffles. I wish my name was Waffles. Well, not really. That'd be pretty awesome. But it isn't a sexy name that rolls of the tongue in the heat of passionate sex. No that I plan to have any of that any time soon....hehe....

I glanced at his clock, which was laying discarded on top of a pile of clothes. He really needed to clean up in here. The glaring neon green digital letters informed me that it was 9:13 AM. I was a bit upset knowing I had spent the night down here, our father would not be pleased if he noticed.

Fortunately, Gee and I were blessed with a kick-ass mom who didn't mind that her two sons were lovers. I'm betting you won't see that often. I was hopeful that she would make up an excuse to cover us, for now at least.

I got up, climbing over Gerard, he didn't even twitch, and heading to the door and up the basement stairs. Mom was upstairs when I got up there, reading a magazine and drinking her coffee in her Saturday robe. When she saw me, she smiled.

“Hey honey, how was last night?” She asked.

Maybe she didn't notice how awkward that sounded, but I sure did. I stared at her a moment, feeling color rise in my cheeks, “Er, w-what do you mean?”

My mom rolled her eyes, “Well you don't have to tell me, but I think I deserve to know after showing such understanding towards you two! At least tell me how far you went, honey. Oh don't worry,” She said, catching the worry in my eyes, “Your father left for work three hours ago.”

I nodded, “Well we...I sort of... We... Oral sex?”

I made it sound like a question, but my mom only smiled gently and nodded, “Thank you for telling me Michael. Now why don't we pretend you and I never had this conversation so I can put Gerard through the same awkwardness when he wakes his lazy ass up?”

“Alright Mom. You're great.”

“I know I am. I do try.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhh.... Considering ending this soon. I'm pissed at myself for gravitating away from Ger's original character. OH WELL <3 Yay! Finally some small amount of action goes down! Don't worry, they has sexy-time soooon. I don't know if you guys have been waiting with baited breath for this, but my dA fans told me I have to write it, so here it is! My terrible smut! Comment, please! I NEED OPINIONS <333