Status: Active

And I'm Paralyzed

Who Says School Ain't Fun?

Mikey:

“Shit!” Gerard mumbled, pulling away from me and started yanking his clothes on. His wide hazel eyes fixed on me, giving me a look that told me I'd better do the same. We hastily dressed, throwing down some of his comic books to make it look like we had been reading them rather than... what we were actually doing...

Once we were dressed, Gee stumbled over to the door while I sat down, wiping sweat from the back of my neck and my forehead. He opened it revealing our father, who was still dressed for work in his tie and dress shirt. He scrutinized Gerard, then me, his eyes narrowed suspiciously.

“Hey Dad, whats up? How was work?” Gerard asked, running one hand through his very messy hair.

Our father ignored his question, instead asking his own, “What were you two doing just before I knocked? I heard moaning. Were you two looking at porn again?” He eyed Gerard at that last part.

My eyes widened with innocence, “Dad, I may be a teenage boy, but I've never looked at porn before, I swear. We weren't doing anything bad, we were just looking at Gee's comics... Since we haven't really talked in a while, I wanted to... you know, get back in touch with him... he's my brother...”

He nodded, turning his eyes to Gee. He glared at his eldest son, pulling him closer and growling something that caused his eyes to widen as he leaned away from our father, nodding hastily. Dad said a hasty goodbye to me before releasing Gerard and leaving the room. My brother stood by the door, his ear pressed to it until he was sure our father's footsteps had retreated.

Gerard turned to me, defeat evident in his features before padding over to me and sitting next to me, tugging me into his lap.

“What'd he say to you, Gery?” I asked quietly.

Gerard sighed, stroking my hair, which was sticking up at odd angles, “He... he told me if he found me... If he saw me … doing anything to you, I'd be out of the house. He knows I like you... like that, but he doesn't know you return the feelings. I told him I'd get help, like, work on it, and that's the only reason he's letting me stay...”

He trailed off, not meeting my eyes. I felt so bad, like it was my fault all of this was happening. I remembered my goal, but it wasn't important. If I ever wanted to achieve said goal, I'd have to be a hell of a lot more careful and plot it so I wasn't trying to have sex with Gerard when our dad was around.

I looked up at him, winding my fingers with his hair and pulling him down and into a deep kiss. Maybe I should be worried about other things. Maybe I should be worried about my dad finding out about us. Maybe I should be worried about Gee and how he's coping with the constant threat looming over us. I know I should be worried about that stuff. It's a lot more important than the idea my mind had clenched down on, the idea, the concept, of sleeping with my brother.

~

Monday:

School just sucks. I didn't want to go back, Gerard didn't want to go back, we couldn't act affectionate, we couldn't be anything but brothers. And that pissed me off.

When we got to school, class just seemed to drag on endlessly. My Math teacher, Mr. Anderson (Yes, haha, Matrix name. No, his first name isn't Neo. Damn.) was usually really cool, but he noticed me zoning out and not paying any attention and gave the whole class a lecture until the bell rang about how important class was. Was it really that important if all you're gonna do is lecture us rather than teach us Math skills?

So, onto second period, which was Art. This was God's form of pity on me, because Mr. Cox pays no attention to anything during our period and we can do whatever the hell we want. I spent mine texting Gerard.

'Hay Sexi.' My text said.

He took ten minutes to reply, but when he did, he wrote 'I could say the same to you, my dear. Want to come blow me? I'm so tense right now. Stupid fucking quizzes.'

'It's just a quiz. How bad can you do? I'd love to come blow you, but your teacher might get pissed if she hears you moaning my name. You're very vocal.'

'You have that effect on me, Mikey. I guess I may be able to wait till after school, but only if you promise to let me chain you to my bed.'

'Day-um. Someone has some weird fetishes.'

'Is that a yes or a no?!'

'Heehee. You can do whatever you want to me.'

'Remember you said that.'

He wouldn't respond to me after that. I wondered, or worried, what he had planned. At least I knew he wouldn't hurt me... intentionally, that is...

School pasted in a bit of a daze until lunch, me dragging my exhausted ass into the cafeteria and plunking down next to my older brother. He rubbed my inner thigh attentively, noticing my only half wakefulness.

“You okay, babe?” Gerard leaned down and whispered, making it look like he was sharing a secret before kissing the spot just beneath my ear a few times.

I made a noise that was almost identical to a cat's purr as he kissed me gently, “Ya... I guess I'm just really exhausted...”

“Come into the bathroom with me, okay?” He stood up, walking away, clearly expecting me to follow. After a moment, I did, following him into the boy's bathroom near the cafeteria that no one used because Frank had spread a rumor that the air fresheners were hidden cameras. The morons ate it up.

Gerard closed and locked the bathroom door, pushing me against the wall and kissing me roughly. I gasped faintly, after all, it was very not safe of him to be trying this in public, but that didn't mean I didn't totally enjoy it. My arms wound around his neck and his found my waist as he pressed our bodies together.

His tongue forced itself into my mouth, exploring every inch of his new territory before pressing his tongue into mine. A small groan escaped me, which served to make him even more persistent. His fingers found the hem of my shirt, sliding his hands beneath it and along my body.

“G-Gee,” I managed to gasp, “We're at school... Someone might see...”

He ignored me, pulling his lips from mine and nipping and licking my neck teasingly. He proceeded to yank my shirt over my head and start grinding his hips into mine, biting the sensitive places on my neck until I moaned. Gerard brought his lips to my earlobe and bit gently before taking it into his mouth and sucking. I shuddered and whispered his name.

After of a moment, he released my earlobe, pressing his lips into mine. His hands slid around and began to undo the button of my jeans. Every time I tried to object, he'd silence me with his lips. Finally, he had my pants sliding down my thighs. He got down onto his knees, pulling my pants down the rest of the way down and palming me through my boxers. I whimpered, feeling my throat convulse as I swallowed dryly, I was getting to the point where I was throbbing painfully.

Gerard smiled, leaning up and pressing his lips to my naval, and then trailing kisses down my happy trail, making me shake all the harder. He pressed his tongue to my skin just above the elastic of my boxers before using his teeth to pull them slowly down. My erection popped up, earning an angry hiss from me as cold air hit my cock.

He licked his lips, pressing a kiss to my tip before forcefully licking my slit. I shuddered and tugging weakly on his hair, indicating I wanted him to go farther. After a moments hesitation, he proceeded to take me into his mouth, sucking and swirling his tongue around my head. I dug my fingernails into his scalp, pressing my hips forward in an attempt to get him to take me in further. Gerard groaned, he always had a thing for pain, which sent teasing vibrations up my length.

I pressed my head against the cold tile wall, making little pleasure noises as he increased his pace, bobbing his head and tracing his tongue along my shaft. I bit down on my lip, unconsciously pushing my hips forward again. He put his hands on my hips before looking up at me innocently from under his eyelashes. My heart picked up again as he deep throated me and began to hum around my cock, pushing me closer and making me pull on his hair aggressively.

My hands clenched on nothing, my older brother rubbed his teeth along my shaft before sliding my hardness out of his mouth until he was sucking just my head. I ground my teeth together, letting out a low moan as he grabbed me and pumped me quickly, licking my slit to clean the pre-cum leaking from it. I moaned louder, just managing to gasp out a warning to him that I was incredibly close to my climax.

He pushed me back into his mouth, humming around my length until I let out an exclamation of pleasure and a weak gasp of his name as I released into his mouth. Gerard swallowed my seed, pulling away from me and standing up straight, kissing my deeply so I could taste myself. He aided me in pulling my boxers back up, followed by my jeans, before kissing me again.

“God damn, Mikey, you taste good. And I thought you were gonna blow me.” Gee said, chuckling.

I just nodded, I was sort of on an orgasmic high. He noticed this and held me for a moment before leading me back out into the cafeteria where we joined my friends. None of them seemed to notice anything.

Thank god for teenage attention spans.
♠ ♠ ♠
Herp Derp.

COMMENTS!?!?

Heehee. I found out I have male readers. This pleases me. If any dudes are reading this, please please comment for me letting me know <3 I'll love you forever.