Status: Active

And I'm Paralyzed

Of Lust

Mikey:

I convinced my mom to let me stay home from school the next day, even though it was Monday. I had an idea, and I was going to spend the day trying to see if it would work. I was curious to how much Gerard was affected by my presence, and my touch. I wasn't going to do anything, just tease him a little to see how much he really wanted me.

Hey, I never claimed to be a good little boy, did I?

Mom went off to work about an hour after Gerard left for school, and Dad was already gone when we woke up, so I was left alone. Alone to plot my not so innocent scheme...

Gerard:

I fell asleep twice in class, but made my way through this Monday. As the last bell rang and the students around me fled the building, I gathered myself and walked back to my house. This would be the first time Mikey and I would be truly alone since I'd shared my secret with him, and I wasn't anticipating it. Hopefully, we could just avoid each other like we did before. I was tired, and I didn't feel like testing my limits tonight.

I reached my house, unlocking the door and entering before closing and locking it behind me. Mikey had stayed home today, and I didn't see him as I made my way down the basement stairs to my room. I left the door unlocked, though it was a reflex to lock it, I left it open in case Mikey urgently needed me.

I got out my my papers and stuff and began to work on my homework. It had been less than a half an hour before a soft knock sounded at my door, and Mikey's voice asked, “Can I come in?”

“Sure, Mikes.”

The door opened slowly and Mikey stepped inside, closing it behind him. At first I actually thought he was naked, but when he took a step closer to me and I realized he was wearing extremely tight leather pants and a shirt that was two sizes to small. Though I hated to admit it, my pants tightened just looking at him.

I think he noticed, but he said nothing, just pushed his glasses up his nose a little bit.

I swallowed nervously, “W-was there something you w-wanted, Mikey?”

He nodded, and with no warning at all, he strode forward and straddled me. I blushed intensely, feeling myself go from a semi to a full hard-on as he settled his perfect hips onto mine. I felt his lips brush my ear as I fought the urge to moan, “Ya, you.”

“M-mikey... you're straight... you- oh Jesus.” I broke off mid sentence as he began to grind his hips into mine. A choked gasp escaped me. It felt so good.

But Mikey didn't like me like I liked him, and he didn't like boys. Why was he doing this? Did he hate me? I repeated the thoughts out loud to him.

“Cause I wanted to see your reaction, Gery. I wanted to see how hard I could make you.” he purred silkily. Was he still playing his games then?

“Alright,” I gasped, “I'm fucking really hard, now p-please go away so I can take care of it.”

Smirking, he got up off of me and spread my legs before falling onto his knees and licking the material over my erection. I moaned his name.

Still smirking, he stood, kissed my forehead, and walked out, leaving me in a state of extreme sexual frustration.

~

Mikey:

I stood outside his door for only five minutes before I heard him moaning my name quietly and the sound of skin sliding over skin as he touched himself. I smiled, because the truth was, I'd gotten sort of hard when I'd been teasing him. Could I be feeling attracted to my brother? I doubted it, I just hadn't touched myself recently, and the friction between our packages set me off.

For some reason I kept my ear pressed to his door as little whimpers and gasps and cuss words and my name spilled from the other side and greeted my ear. I got slightly harder as he moaned my name particularly loudly. Wow, teenagers must have some crazy hormones to get turned on by there totally unattractive brothers whacking off and moaning their name.

It's not like I like listening to him out of breath choking out my name and moaning in pleasure. Why would I like that?

I turned away from his door, but not before I'd heard him scream my name as he hit his orgasm.

When I got to my room, I stripped out of the leather pants and put on a more fitting shirt. I hadn't had room for boxers with the tightness of those pants, so I hadn't worn any. As the leather was peeled from my skin, I was left staring at my erection.

Stupid teenage hormones. Stupid un-attractive brother who happens to scream my name while riding out his orgasm. Stupid lust. Stupid feelings. Stupid, stupid, stupid Mikey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know. Lol, comment, please! I love this Waycest, like, so much! Guys, I started a Peterick, Patrick Stump and Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy, in case you didn't know. I don't know if I should post it or not, but comment with your oppinion. It's called Against all odds. Please comment! I only have three commenters. Please? Anyway, I still want The Fallen to have 10 stars. Check it out when you can, please, it's a Frerard.