Status: Active

And I'm Paralyzed

Secret Picture

Mikey:

“Move over, Ugly.” I mumbled, shoving my best friend Frank off of my bed. He fell onto the ground and moaned loudly, but he didn't get up.

“Mikeyyyy, come onnn.... You can't leave me on the dirty floor to rot...” he whimpered.

It was Tuesday night, and Frank was spending the night over here. Gee was hiding in his room, working on a picture. I had tried to go down there earlier, but he had told me he couldn't hang out because it was too important. And out of sheer boredom, I'd invited Frank over.

At the moment, I was debating telling him about me and Gerard and our crazy... whatever you would call what we are right now. I knew Frank would understand, he's a good person, but I was afraid he'd find it disgusting.

I took the risk, “Hey Frankie, can I talk to you about something serious?”

His head popped up over the side of my bed, “Sure, Mikey, what?”

I sighed, and Frank scrambled up to sit next to me on the bed, “Well, I... can you promise you won't hate me afterwords? Like, you won't think I'm nasty?”

“Course not, Mikey. You know you can tell me anything.” He said, all laughter gone from his expression. He looked utterly serious.

“Well,” no going back now, “Gerard is sorta... in love with me. And I think I'm starting to feel the same.”

Much to my surprise, Frank emitted a high squeak before hugging me, “Ohmigash, Mikey, that's great! I knew you were bi somewhere deep down! And your own brother! That would make for some hot porn...”

I shoved him off me when he said 'porn', “Whoa, whoa, whoa, I said 'might be starting to feel the same' not 'I want to fuck his brains out.' Geeze, Iero, you're one horny bastard.”

“I know!” he said, smiling hugley, “but do you think you two could make out a little in front of me when you get that far?”

“Whatever gets you off, Anthony.” I mumbled. How could I think Frank wouldn't be okay with it? He was bi, but preferred boys. I didn't know he had an incest fetish... but, then, I didn't know Gerard had one, either.

I yawned, “Actually, I think I should go tell him I told you, and check on him. He's been slaving over some picture for the past two days, and I'd like to make sure he hasn't passed out.” or worse.

Frank asked if he should come in case we ended up making out, but I assured him he would miss nothing and convinced him to stay up here. After that, I headed downstairs and downstairs again until I was in front of his door. I didn't bother to knock, just threw open the door and strode up to him.

“Hi Gee-bear.” I said, leaning over him.

His head snapped up and he quickly covered the picture he'd been working on to look up at me. He smiled, “How's my little whore brother?”

“Yours always, and I'm fine. I'd like to tell you something and know something, if that's okay.”

Gerard nodded, so I continued, “Well, I told Frank about us, and-”

“What!?” Gerard leaped out of his seat.

I smiled, “Please, let me finish, Gery. Okay, I told him, but he has no problem with it. In fact, he said he wanted to watch us make out when we got there.”

Gerard narrowed his eyes, “Are you trying to tell me that you're ready to give me a half-handjob, but not to make out with me?”

I nodded, and he rolled his eyes, sighing, “Alright, Mikes, what did you want to ask?”

“What are you drawing?” I asked.

He cast his hazel eyes to the covered paper, “Oh, you'll see. Nothing of consequence now. Please go entertain your horny friend so I can finish it.”

I kissed him gently, feeling him sigh happily beneath my lips, before pulling away and waving to him before slipping out of his room and back to mine.

“So did you guys make out?” Frank asked immediately.

I fell onto the bed next to him, sighing, “Yes, Frank, we had incredible sex for ten minutes and then I decided we had to stop so I could get back up here and entertain you.”

“Entertain me, eh?” he smirked before pulling himself on top of me and straddling my thighs, “sounds good, Mikey. Show me how much of a demon you are.”

My eyes widened. I must have looked as horrified as I felt because Frank burst into hysterics, falling off of me and gasping for breath. I cracked a smile, though I was still sort of freaked out by the idea of Frank raping me.

“Alright, if you're done scaring the shit out of me, lets go get something to eat, I'm starving.”

~

“Hey, Mikey, where'd you say your brother went?” Frank asked, stuffing another Dorito into his mouth.

I shrugged, “Probably off to Starbucks. He has an obsession with that place. I swear, he masturbates to Starbucks coffee or something... Jesus. No, but he tends to get inspired when he's drinking Starbucks coffee.”

“I doubt he masturbates to coffee,” Frank mumbled, “Not when he has you to masturbate to.”

I glared at him and he laughed.

We were silent for a moment before the door jiggled and was opened. I hoped it would be Gee, but my Mom came through the door, holding her purse and looking spent.

“Hey boys,” she called, nodding at Frank as she walked into the kitchen, “Is Gerard here?”

“Who cares?” I called. Gee and I had decided it was best if we remained outwardly silent towards each other so Mom and Dad didn't wonder why after a year we just magically made up.

Mom tutted, but didn't respond. She took out her laptop and started to work in the kitchen. As soon as she was sufficiently distracted, I told Frank to stay where he was and I slunk off to Gerard's room.

When I got down there, I dug through the papers on his desk before finding the one he'd been working on. I unrolled it all the way, and felt my jaw fall open as I saw what he'd been keeping so secret from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day? Whos awesome? Me. And it's my birthday tomorrow. I'd love comments, and The Fallen (Frerard) needs ten stars! Pleassee~! Lul, comments are love. I got the Gerard action figure. He's so cute <3 COMMENT <3 :U