Danger Line

Lachlan Kulke

"So Jakobi try to seduce ya again?" Audrienne asked goofily, nudging my ribs.

I shushed her, nodding toward the window. Dad and Jakobi were outside, talking to the alpha of another near by pack. The alpha I was intended to.

Lachlan Kulke.

I hated the brute.

I mean, sure, he was hot.

But he was stupid. Really stupid.

And the only reason we were to be mated was our packs' rivalries.

My dad was smart and tactical, also strong.

But Lachlan's pack was vicious and dumb. They only cared for violence and fought without cause.

And our pack was their latest obsession.

We'd already lost 10 wolves to them. This month.

Either I got with Lachlan, or be responsible for the extinction of my ancient pack.

And my duties came before my heart.And lustful thoughts.

I stared at them through my window. They both stood shirtless, and though Lachlan stood with a predatory stance, a brute force oozing from him, Jakobi held a strong, possessive one, every muscle in his body defined, flexed in warning.

He was truly beautiful.

Wolves are very visual creatures. And we take what we want, when we want it. (But we always obey the Alpha. Always.) And since we were very visual, when being courted, males are extremely upfront. It turns us on, makes us want to carry their litter. It lets us know they mean business and are tough, powerful enough to make us succumb to them. Powerful enough to take care of their pups.

"Mmm. He's beautiful." Audrienne sighed, following my gaze.

I snapped to attention, growling at her.

"Whoa chicka chill! I'm not talking about Jakobi." She said, smirking when I stared dumbfounded at her. "Don't worry babe. I aint gonna move in on your man." I growled at her again, but this time because I realized what I had done.

I had gone territorial because I thought she had been talking about Jakobi.

"Oh god." I groaned, falling back onto the bed. "I hate what he's doing to me." I pushed my pillow over my face, muffling my words, but not so much that she couldn't hear.

Unfortunately.

"Aint his fault, sugar butt. He's a male. A big, strong, male. And you're in heat." But what she didn't know was that it wasn't just because I was in heat.

He always made me feel like this.

It was just amplified with my heat.

"Onyx?" I sat up at the sound of Jakobi's voice.

"Yea?" He looked pointedly at Audrienne, who shot up and out of the room, closing the door behind her.

He paced for a minute or 2, looking like he wanted to say something to me, but couldn't find the right words.

Finally, he stood still.

"Lachlan has requested you stay with him for the night." He growled through clenched teeth.

"WHAT?!" I snapped, suddenly to my feet. "You've gotta be kidding me! What did father say? He knows I in heat! Lachlan will rape me!"

"He's leaving the decision to you."

"Fine! Tell him to go fuck himself! Or better yet, some of his goonies!" I seethed, glaring out the window at him. A smile fought at Jakobi's lips. He was happy with my decision.

"I'll be sure to tone it down." He smiled, winking as he opened the door for Audrienne, making his way out behind her.

"Did I hear correctly?" She asked, sounding pissed.

"Yes yo-you were ease dropping?!" I giggled at her. She just shrugged. "Yea you did."

She growled, glaring at the asshole outside just as Jakobi made his way back outside.

He was not pleased with the news, to say the least.

He glared up at me through the windows, his eyes screaming threats at me.

"He's going to slaughter me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it was kinda crappy. :/ I wrote it at 2 in the morning and I just needed to introduce the asswipe known as Lachlan :)

BTW!!!! I changed the picture for Pandora and Onyx's wolves, and Lachlan's human form.

Onyx wolf
Pandora wolf
Lachlan Kulke

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!! <3