Danger Line

Dreams

"Ok, so I'll sleep on the floor, and you take the bed, ok?" I said, throwing my pillow down at my feet.

Jakobi scoffed. "Yea, right. C'mon, you get the bed."

I smiled "Thank yo-"

"On one condition." Shit. I crossed my arms, nodding for him to continue. "You'll accept any move I make." A mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"G'night Jakobi!" I said, plopping down on some blankets and my pillow.

"Night Onyx." Jakobi said, defeat thick in his voice.

~*^*~

I glared at Audrinne from across the breakfast table, shoveling my steak in bite by bite, barely bothering to chew.

She fidgeted with her fork, trying her best not to make eye contact with me.

"So, uh...how'd you sleep?" She asked, trying to make conversation.

"I didn't." I replied dryly, my glare never faltering.

She nodded uncomfortably.

"Hey baby." Her nervous face disappeared, replaced by one of pure love. "Hey Eric." She responded, smiling as he kissed the top of her head.

"Hey Onyx." I mimicked him with my hand, pretending it was him and making faces at it as it 'talked', mumbling. He glared in response.

"Excuse my attitude, dear father, but I was unable to sleep last night. To much noise." I snapped. "Must've been some crazy couple." I growled, dropping my plate in the sink.

"I'm going back to bed." I mumbled, heading up the stairs.

Jakobi hadn't budged,still sprawled across the bed face down. I rolled my eyes, grabbing my pillow from the couch and pushed him off.

He shot up with a snort, then defensive snarl.

"Down boy, it's just me." I reassured, climbing into the bed. "Sorry but the ground is to damn cold for me. I get the bed now." I mumbled, rolling so that I face away from him.

A sudden strong pair of arms startled me. "Can't we share?" He asked groggily. "I'm to tired to try anything." He admitted, using me as a teddy bear.

"Um...sure? It's kinda your bed." I replied, but all I got in answer was a loud snore.

I smiled to myself, relaxing into the warmth and softness of his body and the bed.

~*^*~

I awoke with a start as I shook a nightmare.

One of those nightmares. The ones where Lachlain got in my head, and took advantage of our courting bond.

"Onyx, Onyx, baby what's wrong?" Jakobi's voice asked, bring me to face him. God has he always been this sexy?

I leaned over, capturing his lips heatedly with me, crawling on top of him. He surely didn't fight it as he clutched at my legs, spreading them over his shirtless torso.

"Oh, Jakobi." I moaned, biting my lip as he clutched at my ass.

"Tell me what you want, baby." He growled at me, becoming fierce, sexy. The female in me happily obliged.

"Fuck me, baby." I mewled, rolling my hips against his. The fabric spreading me from his jeans was torn away, his center jumping up to hit my core. I howled in pleasure, making quick work of his jeans, slamming down on him immediatly. Loud moans and screams flooded the room as we fucked, slowly, roughly.

Like animals.

I shot up once more, my clothes and hair sticking to me from sweat. I looked over to Jakobi who was in the same state, his eyes apologetic.

"Sorry babe, I promised not to pull anything." I shook my head still panting.

"No."

I leaned down to give one long wicked lick from his lips down his throat.

"I started that one."

The heated look in his eye told me he wanted me badly, but knew he had to hold back.

I rolled off the bed, grabbing me pillow as I went. "I think I better leave." I whispered. "Before something happens and we can't stop ourselves." He nodded watching me as I left, shutting the door behind me.

I sighed as I leaned against the door, feeling him doing the same on the other side.

Great.

Just great.

I'm betrothed to a man who rapes me in our shared dreams, and in love with a man I've known my whole life.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY! :D updates make for a happy YAYA

AS DO COMMENTS!!!!!! HINT HINT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE!!!!!