Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

Don’t Stop Now.

“Dylan, helpppppp me!”
“John I’m not going to just give you the answers.”
“Please.”
“No, do your own work. I gave you the study guide.”
“I wish we had the same class”, he said looking up at me with those beautiful eyes.
“So I could give you the answers for everything.”
“Yes!”
“You’re too much John Cornelius O’Callaghan the fifth.”
“Ugh don’t full name me!”
“I just did, what you going to do about it!”
I wish I didn’t say that, because immediately he grabbed me and started to pinch me. We rolled around on the floor; he was always stronger than me, trying to put his ass on my face. He pinned me down straddling my hips. I looked up at him with a smile out of breath and he did the same. Then he got this serious look on his face, I looked at him weird and watched as he leaned down.
“Hey guys!”
John let go of me and we looked up at Emma walking in, with shopping bags of course. I sat back up once John got of me and went back to his book.
“Hey”, I said smiling still kind of thrown off by John.
“Was I interrupting something?”
“Just John being frustrated.”
“Sexually frustrated”, she said.
I looked over at John with a laugh and h of course had a smirk while his cheeks went rosy. God he was adorable. Emma walked into her room and I looked back at John his concentration on the book in front of him for the first time in about an hour of studying. I felt my phone vibrate on the table in front of us. John looked up from the book and then back at me.
“Is that your boyfriend Kennedy”, he said with attitude in his voice.
“No it’s my Dad”, I said with a smile answering the phone.
“Papi!”
“Hey Mija, how are you?”
“I’m good just studying with a friend.”
“That’s what I like to hear. Abuelo wanted to say hi.”
I smiled hearing his yell at my grandpa for the phone; my grandpa was kind of deaf. It was a big joke in our house, because of his big ears.
“Dylan!” I heard him yell into the phone.
“Grandpa, I missssss you!” I said feeling tears already forming in my ears.
“I miss you too mija.”
I sat there having a conversation about his novellas and the soccer games that have been going on. I looked over at John smiling over at me. The phone call ended too soon. I put my phone down, feeling the tears in my eyes. John looked at me with a laugh before seeing that a tear fell down my face. John’s smile faded and then he wrapped his arm around me.
“Awwh babe”, he said kissing my forehead.
“What’s wrong?”
“I’m homesick.”
“I know beautiful, but just think next week your going back home. That whole week I’m going to cry like you are now”, he said kissing my forehead.
“Thank you”, I said looking over at him with a smile.
“For what?”
“Making me smile.”
“That’s what I’m here for”, he said leaning in and giving me a comforting kiss on my lips.
I was taken aback by the kiss but I just smiled over at him, he leaned in and gave me another soft peck on my lips. I looked into his green eyes and for some reason they looked a bit different, a bit brighter. He leaned in and gave my lips another kiss, this time I kissed back. He pulled away resting his forehead against mine before cupping my cheek. I didn’t know how to react to this, I was confused. Then I felt him lean in and kiss me once more, this time leaving his lips against mine. I puckered my lips and pressed them against his. I felt his lips move and then I moved mine with his. I watched him close his eyes and kiss me more and more. I finally let my eyes close before kissing him back with the same force as he was kissing me. I let my hand go up his back and into his hair, slowly and softly grabbing it. Suddenly the sound of a door knob turning made us pull apart scared to get caught. I sat back to where I was looking up at Emma sneaking past us to grab a bag of chips. I looked over at John who was staring down at his book with a big grin on his face.
“What’s that grin about?” I asked looking over at him with the same exact smile.
“I’ve wanted to do that for awhile.”
“Why didn’t you?”
“You’re too good for me”, he said with a shrug.
I just rolled my eyes and looked back down at my book, not being able to concentrate at all. I just wanted to continue what just happened not too long ago. I looked over at John.
“I can’t concentration!” he said closing the book and looking over at me.
“Me either.”
“Can we go into your room?” he asked making me scrunch my eyebrows together.
“I didn’t mean it like that, never mind.”
I just stood up; he watched me stand up and just stared up at me. His lips turned into a smile before he up got up and grabbed my hand and let me take him to my room. I shut the door locking it behind us. Once the door was locked I felt John grab my waist pulling me into him, his lips pressing forcibly against mine. I pulled away with a giggle and then sat down on my bed. He followed sitting down next to me smiling over at me.
“I feel like I’m in high school again.”
“Making out with your tutor?”
“Oh shut up”, he said cupping my cheek and giving me another soft kiss.
I kissed back, loving the taste of his lips. I pulled away and laid down into my bed, trying to get under the covers. John just laughed and followed my actions. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kept on kissing me, his hands staying put. He didn’t try to go any further. We just laid there all night kissing. That was until there was a knock on the door making us jump a bit. John practically jumped out of my bed. I turned around, pretending I was asleep. John opened the door and I could hear Kennedy’s suspicious voice asking why he was here.
“She started to cry about being homesick before she fell asleep.”
“Oh, is she okay?”
“She’s fine now”, I couldn’t help but to grin.
I listened as they both left the room making me lay there and think, what the fuck just happened?
♠ ♠ ♠
That was quick!
Here's the update after those three comments.
Thank you so much for reading, i hope you're enjoying the story as much as i enjoyed writing.

So the new story is in the works, it's kind of a sad one.
So be prepared! <3

Like before only THREE comments and you get an update.
I've been pretty good about the updating, so you can trust me<3

SUBSCRIBE <3