Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

All I Need.

“Can’t you stay longer?”
I looked at my Dad and shook my head before getting into his arms for another hug. I was only there for Thanksgiving. I decided to leave that night, my families weren’t happy about it. I gave everyone hugs and kisses, got sent food home. I didn’t complain about that. I finally was able to get out of their arms and was able to get into my car. I started on the long drive back to my home, weird way of saying it. I felt my phone vibrate; I saw that I got a text from John. I slid my phone opened and looked down at what he typed.
I can’t get you out of my mind.
I couldn’t hold back the big smile that was plastered on my face.
Me either. See you in an hour
I typed passing state lines.
I’ll be waiting<3
I couldn’t help but to smile bigger. I didn’t know how to take those texts. John was known as a flirt and it’s something he would do with me on a regular basis. I never knew if it in a friendship or not. Once I got into my town and neared closer to my apartment, I was getting nervous for some reason. I looked around hoping to find parking, but it was 2 o’clock in the morning, so I doubt it. But I figured since it was thanksgiving kids would be with their family, but of course not. I had to park a block away, wasn’t happy at all. I grabbed my oversized bag and started to walk down the street. Still wearing the dress and boots from Thanksgiving dinner. I got into the complex and reached in to get my key.
“Hey beautiful.”
I jumped at the voice coming from the darkness. I calmed down a bit seeing it was John standing there with a big smile. I just smiled back and waited till he got closer. He pulled his hands from behind his back and held up a Daisy to my face. The butterflies in my stomach were flopping around and making it hard to even move. I took it from his hand, mine sliding against his hand.
“Can I come in?” he asked with a smile.
I nodded before opening the door and walking in. I walked towards my room, hearing John shutting and locking the front door. He followed me to my room and then shut and locked that door.
“How was the familia?”
“They were wonderful; I really missed it out there.”
“I would love to go with you next time you go. I want to see San Diego.”
“Well I’ll take you”, I said pulling off my sandals and reaching to get shorts.
He took a seat on my bed taking off his shoes and hoodie while I slid the shorts on under my shirt. I walked into the bathroom to take the dress off and get a tank top on. I walked back out and saw John lying in my bed, he loved my bed. I didn’t know why.
“Just make yourself comfortable”, I said with a laugh.
“I already did.”
I just laughed before standing there and looking down at him. He gave me a smile and patted the spot against the wall. I felt kind of awkward, unsure of what I should do. Finally I crawled over him and got into the spot. He lifted the blanket and then turned to face me.
“I missed you.”
“It was two days.”
“So, I love seeing you everyday”, he said moving hair out of my face and smiling at me.
“Can you kiss me?” I asked but then really regretted what I said.
I can’t believe I just let that slip out, he just laughed at my sudden outburst before pressing his lips against mine.
“I love your lips”, he said kissing me again.
“Your smile.”
“Your hair.”
“And when you speak Spanish”, he said making me laugh.
“Oh stop”, I said leaning on him kissing him deeper.
“You’re beautiful”, he said holding my waist and kissing me deeper and deeper after every word.
“You are.”
He just laughed and kissed my lips once more before just holding me. I laid in his arms as he sang to me. I watched as his lips moved with every word that he sang. That was the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a little filler.
Hope you enjoy (:

Tell me what you think (;
Like i said before, i'm writing a new story. If you want to be one of the characters, just let me know.

4 comments = UPDATE