Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

Lost in the Stereo.

“Ow!”
“Man up!”
“Shit!”
I just laughed and watched Luke get his ink done. I held on to my raw arm, it was hard to even move it. John put his arm around me as we watched Luke endure into the pain.
“Shit Dylan took the pain better than your pussy ass.”
“I wanted to look like a man, but I obviously failed”, he said as he paid for the tattoo.
“Thanks man”, he said shaking the guys hand as we walked out the tattoo shop.
We ended up getting food and sitting there eating and talking. The awkwardness of us three hanging out stopped.
“So when you going back to Cali?”
“In two weeks.”
“You can’t go.”
“I kind of have to, don’t worry I’ll be back in January.”
“What the fuck, you’re going to be there till then?”
“Yes sir”, I said drinking the soda that was in front of me.
“Can you come back earlier?”
“No”, I said shaking my head with a laugh.
“Whatever!”
I just laughed and continued hanging out with the both of them until we went back home. I sat in my room hearing Jeff and Emma going at it like animals. It was getting too intense for me. I got up and walked over to John’s apartment next door. I lifted my hand and knocked softly, the door flung open and the music and the laughter escaped out. John looked at me laughing and smiled at me.
“It’s mating season.”
“Come in”, he said letting me walk past him.
I saw Eric, Jared and two other pretty girls sitting around talking. I waved awkwardly before sitting down on the empty couch. John came by and sat down next to me.
“Dylan this is my sister Dana and Meg.”
“Nice to meet you”, I said smiling.
“Nice to meet you too, we’ve heard so much about you. Well that’s all these guys have been talking about”, Eric’s sister with a smile.
“I heard a lot about you too, your brother adores you”, I said watching Eric do an innocent smile with his hands under his chin.
We just laughed as I leaned back into John’s arm and just heard them talk about everything. I guess the new girl that Eric liked was coming over. I watched him walk around, nervous as fuck. I listened to John and Jared giving him shit about his outfit, how much cologne he had on and his ugly face.
“Eric you look fine, just calm down”, I said smiling.
“I just get nervous whenever she’s around. It’s really gay and irritating.”
“Really fucking gay”, Jared said making me laugh.
“We should play some Marvin Gaye to set the mood.”
“Nah dude the way to a girls pants is some Eric Clapton man”, I said making them all laugh.
“That’s how I can get you in bed?” Jared said looking over at me with a wink.
“Yes.”
“Fuck where’s my iPod?!” he yelled looking around franticly.
“The man to go to is some John Mayer. Play your body is a wonderland, she’s down for anal.”
“This is true, but for anal play some Gravity.”
John looked over at me with a laugh. Dana and her friend Meg just laughed at how ridiculous we were laughing. I looked up and saw Jared getting up plugging in his iPod. I heard John Mayer playing and I just started to laugh.
“Horny yet?” Jared asked turning around shaking his ass.
“Oh baby!”
Then there was a knock on the door, we all looked at the door awkwardly. Eric stood still, with his hands up in the air. I couldn’t hold in my laugh, I leaned against John laughing really hard.
“Answer the door dumbass!” Dana yelled making me laugh.
He walked over opening the door slowly; I tried to look past him to see this girl that was driving him crazy. I looked up at this really pretty red hair girl. I looked over at John lifting my eyebrows up and down making him laugh.
“Guys this is Theresa, Theresa that Jared, my sister Dana, Meg, John and Dylan.”
I just smiled as they all said hi. She sat down looking around awkwardly as we all stopped talking; the only sound that could be heard is John Mayer playing in the background.
“I love John Mayer”, she said looking at Eric.
I looked over at John who had a big smile before turning to me and laughed at me.
“I told you”, he said in my ear letting his lips press against my ear giving me chills.
We all just talked, I really like Theresa. She was really nice. Dana and Meg left an hour later. And then after that Jared was gone, I looked at John feeling like we were cock blocking.
“Were gonna go for a walk”, John said standing up.
“Yeah, it was nice meeting you”, I said smiling at her.
“Yeah you too.”
I looked at Eric and her cuddling it up; it looked like he was going to get lucky tonight. We walked out the door and John threw his arm around me, being careful not to hit my tattoo.
“My boys getting laid tonight.”
“Yee! Yeee!”
“Lucky”, he said making me laugh.
“Awwwh, is little Johnny Oh not getting laid.”
“Nope, I’m a virgin”, he said as we sat down in the grass.
“Lies.”
“Well yeah, how can a guy that looks like me be a virgin.”
“Cocky much.”
“A tad bit”, he said with a smile showing the amount with his thumb and finger.
“What about you? Still rocking that v card?” he asked bumping into me.
“Lost my virginity when I was 13. I’ve had sex with about like 10 guys.”
“Are you fucking serious?” he asked looking down at me disgusted.
“No.”
“Dumbass”, he said laughing at me. “So are you a virgin?”
“I am not.”
“How many guys have you slept with?”
“Two, what about you?”
“Enough”, he said looking away kind of embarrassed.
“Give me a number.”
“A lot more than you.”
“A hand full?”
“Dylan stop”, he said looking serious picking at the grass.
I laughed before looking at him weird. I watched him just look down and plucking all the grass that was in his small area. I bumped into him with a smile.
“What’s wrong?”
“Just thinking.”
“About?”
“Stuff”, he said simply still looking down.
“Way to be vague”, I said rolling my eyes.
“I’ve been with a lot of girls.”
“High five?” I asked with my hand up making him shake his head.
“No high five.”
“I’ve dated a lot, I’ve cheated, and I’ve hurt a lot of girls. I’m not really a good guy.”
“So?”
“I’m just embarrassed”, he said with a shrug.
“Well you shouldn’t.”
“You’re just like a really good girl.”
“John, I’m not.”
“You really are”, he said looking into my eyes.
“Because I had sex with two guys?”
“You’re innocent.”
“That’s why you don’t want to be with me huh?”
“What?”
“Because I’m innocent. You think you’re going to break my heart and blah blah blah. Fucking relax, I’m not a fucking virgin Mary and I’m not a fucking slut. I still want to hook up with guys, I get horny too. Stop trying to make me out to be someone I’m not. It’s fucking annoying”, I said getting up and walking towards my apartment.
“Dylan”, I heard him chasing after me.
“What?”
“I’m not calling you a prude.”
“Then why don’t you ever want to have sex with me?”
“Because I want it to mean more for you.”
“Why?”
“Because you deserve more than being just a hook up.”
“Then stop fucking hooking up with me!”
“Dylan”, he said grabbing my wrist.
“What?”
“I want to have sex with you, trust me I do. I just know how girls are, they get attached.”
“Don’t flatter yourself John. We’re adults here; we can have casual sex without being attached. It happens, you know?”
“But I am attached to you.”
“You know you’re one of the most confusing guys I have ever met. I’m just going to go home.”
“You just don’t understand what I’m trying to tell you.”
I stopped and turned around and faced him. I walked up to him grabbing him into me and kissing him. I pushed my tongue through sliding it against his. I pulled him closer to me, leaning against the wall. He pulled me up letting me wrap my legs around him and surprisingly he helped me up against the wall and didn’t pull away. Finally I pulled away from the kiss and looked up at him.
“You’re making this hard.”
“What?”
“Resisting you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update (:
Hope you guys like it.

Comments and feedback would be amazing.
4 comments = UPDATE

I might post up the new story this time next week, maybe sooner.
So look out for that! (: