Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

Clark Gable.

“Ugh! I hate that stupid fucking professor, always with the quizzes that have nothing to remotely do with the chapter we just read. He’s lucky I read ahead or else I would bring a gun to school and Santana High his ass.”
“Did she just say Santana High his ass?”
“Yeah dude”, John said looking over at Garret with a laugh.
“That’s kind of fucked up”, Garret said with a laugh messing with his ripped up vans.
“I think it’s fucking hilarious”, Halvo said still laughing at my rambles.
“I hate all of you, leave me alone!”
I threw my hands up walking straight into the kitchen, grabbing a beer from the fridge cracking it open. I watched as all the guys turned to look at me with a laugh. I brought the can to my lips taking a sip before scrunching up my face in disgust.
“Drink this in honor of me”, I said holding the can out to John.
He just laughed taking the can in his hand, chugging it back and then crushing it on his head, with a laugh. I just stared at him, as he yelled out in pain. Holding on to his head in pain.
“You’re an idiot”, I said with a laugh looking at the red mark on his head.
“That was a bad idea.”
“No kidding.”
I rolled my eyes walking over to my room, grabbing clothes out of my closet. I looked back at John staring at me. I just rolled my eyes and continued to go through my closet.
“Where are you going?”
“I have a date.”
“What the fuck, with whom?”
“Luke”, I said simply not daring to look back at him.
“Why the fuck would you go on a date with Luke?”
“Why not, he’s really cute and we get along well.”
“Maybe you guys get along sooo fucking well is because he just wants to hook up with you?”
“So?” I said with a laugh turning around to see the anger in his eyes.
“If you want to be some kind of slut, it’s all on you. I just think it’s pretty slutty to bounce from one guy to another. First Kennedy, Me and now Luke, great job!”
“John, are you really the right candidate to preach at me about bouncing from person to person. Get your shit together and then come back to me with an apology.”
“Whatever, look like some fucking slut.”
And with that he walked out of my room and straight into the living room. I could hear his stomping down on the ground as he walked from where I was. I heard the front door open and then slam with such anger. I looked through my window and saw John standing there, fingers running through his hair, looking pissed. I just rolled my eyes, still feeling the anger boiling up in me. I finally got dressed and right as I slipped on my vans I got the text from Luke saying he was outside. I walked out, climbing into his pickup truck. I leaned over giving him a kiss on the cheek, still unsure of this “date” or whatever the fuck it was. I looked over at him as the sounds of Set Your Goals played on the speakers.
“What do you have planned for us?”
“You getting your ass kicked in bowling.”
“Oh really? Back home I’m kind of a bowling champ; to sum that up I fuck shit up.”
“We’ll see about that”, he said with a laugh.
We got to the alley, got our shoes and the lane. Right away the competition was on. You’d think since he’s a guy he would let me win, hell no. I loved guys like that for some reason; John always tried even harder to beat me. I looked over at Luke, his shaggy hair and bright blue eyes and then the image of John popped into my head. I’d pick John’s dull green’s for those bright blues. I shook my head, trying to get him out of my head. These games, the John games, were getting too much to handle.
“I seriously thought you had a boyfriend.”
“Why do you say that?” I asked with a laugh taking a drink of my milkshake.
“Well I just figured you and John.”
“Ohh.”
“You sure? You guys seem like you’re together.”
“Positive”, I said with thoughts going back to John.
I looked down at my phone seeing a text from Halvo saying there was a party at Kennedy’s house. I brought the idea up to Luke, he was immediately interested. We got to the party, Luke’s arm safely around me. I saw the typical people we always saw at parties. I looked over seeing Kennedy, hands connected to a cute little short thing. Beautiful curly hair and bright brown eyes, for some reason I wasn’t jealous at all. They were a cute couple. I walked over to them, giving Kenny a smile and then grabbing him into a hug.
“Dylan, this is Hope. Hope this is Dylan.”
“Hi”, she said putting up her hand with a cute smile.
“I’ve heard a lot about you, I love your shirt”, I said looking down at her Smith’s shirt with a grin. “Probably one of my favorite bands, ever since I was young.”
“Me too! I’m kind of a Morrissey fanatic. Kenny here hates him for reasons I’m not too sure.”
“He’s an idiot”, I said with a laugh.
“My thoughts exactly”, she said pointing off at me, making me laugh.
“Kenny you already met Luke, and this is Hope. My new best friend.”
“Nice to meet you, I love The Smith’s too. Can I get in on this best friendISM?”
“Nope, it’s an all girls club”, I said with a laugh looking around the house, hoping to find John.
“Where’s John?” I felt myself ask, my eyes still scanning the house.
“I honestly don’t know. He’s been a little bitch tonight, it’s really annoying.”
I just laughed before looking around and then grabbing Luke to get something to drink. I just stuck to some soda as Luke grabbed a beer. We stood there talking, just making fun of everyone around us. That’s when I saw John standing there, girl next to him. Lips almost connected, I felt sick to my stomach. I looked down at my drink and then back at Luke; he noticed my lack of happiness. He just stared at me and then back at John.
“I know you like him and I know for a fact he’s in love with you. Just go talk to him.”
“What?” I asked playing stupid.
“I may have not known you long, but I know when girls try and act stupid. You know who I’m talking about. If you think you have to stay with me, you don’t. We barely went on date, no hard feelings”, he said with a laugh taking a drink of his beer. “Plus that little hipster girl in the corner is pretty hot. I have a thing for hipsters; obviously”, he said looking me up and down making me laugh.
“Go talk to him.”
“I don’t know.”
“All you have to do is go up there, grab him and kiss him. He’ll be yours.”
“I’m scared.”
“Of what?”
I looked back at John who was staring at me intensely as the poor girl next to him tried their hardest to talk to him. He just stared at me, sadness in his eyes.
“Falling for him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Last update for tonight.
I hope this clears up the confusion about Dylan and all the guys hahaha.
Feedback would be amazing (:

I'm doing three updates for a couple of reasons.
1. To clear up any confusion about the guys, but if theres still confusion. There is no Kennedy, there is no Luke, and not even certain on there being a John hahah.
2. I've been working a lot, so the updates might not be as fast, regardless i have all the chapters written up.
3. School just started up again /:

Goodbye SUMMER, goodbye LIFE and hello Escuela.

Comments would be amazing.

5 comments - UPDATE

Thank you!<3