Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

Hello I’m Delaware.

“Dylan?”
I turned around and saw a bunch of girls coming my way; I stood still squinting to see who the fuck was walking over to me. Then once I noticed who it was my guard was put down and I smiled.
“Hey Krissy”, I said as the blond hugged me.
“Dylan!”
“Yvette”, I said hugging the short little brown hair brown eyed girl.
“I missed you.”
“I missed you too”, I said hugging Denise.
“When did you get back?”
“Like a week ago.”
“And you didn’t even text us to tell us you were in town.”
“Sorry?”
“We’re hanging out whether you want to or not. I’m having a party at my house; you still know where that is right?” Krissy said with a laugh.
“Yeah I do”, I said laughing.
“Well you better go!”
“I’ll try”, I said giving them a hug.
She just laughed before they all gave me a hug and walked away. I looked over at my cousin who was shopping with me and she rolled her eyes. She always hated those girls. We got home and I just hung out with the family, it felt amazing to be home. In high school I had friends but I didn’t have friends. If that makes sense? I had the friends where I’d hang out with but I didn’t really fit in with them. I always kept to myself and didn’t open up much. My so called “friends” were the type of girls to back stab each other, talk shit and try to steal the others boyfriends. So the typical bitchy girls were the ones I surrounded myself with. I remember when I was in 10th grade; I had the biggest crush on Julian Wray. One day Kelsey Long asked me over to her house, we were hanging out. Well more like me sitting there listening to her talk about EVERYTHING. I sat there having her trying to change everything about, fixing my hair and makeup. It wasn’t a good day, for sure. Then she asked me “Any boys you think are cute?” I just shook the question off and answered with a simple no. Then she persisted and Julian came out of my mouth. She went on and on about how cute we were together and that she was going to talk about him to me. The next day I saw her flirting with Julian. I saw Kelsey Long holding hands and kissing him. I learned a lesson that day, fuck Kelsey Long.
“You’re really not going?”
“Nope”, I said sitting on the couch holding Nico.
“Pussy.”
“Fuck you”, I said looking over at my brother.
“Why don’t you go out?”
“I just don’t want to.”
“Didn’t you go out all the time back in Arizona?” he asked taking a seat next to me.
“Well yeah, but I have friends there. Here not so much.”
“What about all those stupid bitches?”
I looked over at him raising my eyebrows, he just laughed putting his hands up. “The only friends I had here don’t even live here. Korie went up to UCSB and Daniel is in Long Beach.” He just nodded.
Another night at home, I was already missing Arizona.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler.
Sorry for the shitty chapter hahaha.

Check out my new story (:
Lack of Color.