Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

Come Back Down.

“Finally you come back home!”
“Missed me?” I asked flipping the channel looking over at Emma and Jeff walking in the living room.
They both leaned down to give me a hug and kiss before sitting down on the couch next to me asking about the trip. We sat there talking for awhile until I heard like a band setting up next door. I looked over at Emma and Jeff rolling their eyes.
“John’s new band.”
“John has a band?” I asked with a laugh.
“Yeah, they’re so annoying.”
I just laughed looking down at my phone, confused that John didn’t tell me that he started a band. Emma looked at me with a laugh as though she was reading my mind.
“He was embarrassed to tell you so he wanted to wait.”
“Let’s go next door!”
“Nah, they give me a headache”, Emma said putting her head down.
“I’ll go.”
Jeff and I made our way next door. I stood at the doorstep looking at John’s back as he sang nonsense. I looked over at the rest of the guys not knowing who the fuck they were. I saw John’s friend Tim walk over to me giving me a hug.
“When did this start?” I asked looking over at him.
“My little brother, the weird little one on the drums started a band and they were looking for a singer. Heard song sing all fucked up at a party asked him to join the band.”
John turned around and once he saw me he stopped and looked like he was doing something wrong. I just smiled at him and he walked over to me giving me a hug and surprising me with a kiss on the lips before walking back and writing shit down. I stood there a little longer just watching them mess around and trying to put shit together in a song. Jeff and I were sick of the shitty music so we made our way back home.
“Annoying right?” Emma said with a laugh.
“They’re pretty good”, I said making them laugh at how bad I was at lying.
“Just because your boyfriend is the singer doesn’t mean you have to like them. I mean I hated Jeff’s band.”
“Hey!”
“Babe, you guys sucked.”
“We really did”, he said looking over at me with a laugh.
“I can only imagine, I’m gonna go take a nap.”
They just laughed and waved me off. Once I got to my bed, I collapsed down. I was so tired. I turned my body around letting my eyes close and fall into a slumber. But that was short lived when I felt someone kissing my neck. I turned around and saw John smiling at me, his eyes burning into mine.
“I missed you.”
“It was only like a week.”
“So! I hate being away from you.”
“Relax you little bitch”, I said making him laugh.
He leaned in and gave me another soft kiss. I let his tongue slide through my lips and slide against my tongue. I pulled away feeling his hands slide over my body.
“You’re so beautiful”, he said smiling down at me before kissing my neck once more.
“No I’m not.”
I felt his lips suck softly on my neck and his hands going down the side of my body pulling me closer to him. I rolled myself over on top of him, straddling his hips.
“When did this whole band thing happen?” I asked feeling his hands slip under my shirt and undoing my bra.
“A couple of weeks ago.”
“That’s cool, why didn’t you tell me?” I asked helping him pull the bra off.
“I just want to impress you.”
“Why?” I asked looking down at a suddenly vulnerable John looking everywhere but my eyes.
“Because what you think means a lot to me.”
“You’re dumb”, I said leaning down and kissing him.
I didn’t want this conversation to go any further so I stopped it then. Our kisses turned into an intense make out. Our shy hands suddenly weren’t so shy as they pressed against each other’s body. Wrapping my legs around his waist tightly, feeling how excited he was. His lips sucking on my neck softly as he grinded himself against me; one hand up the back of my shirt while the other ran up and down my thigh. After every kiss he rubbed harder his kisses started to go down my neck to the small amount of skin exposed from my tank top. My hands found their way into his hair, tugging softly. I guess sex wasn’t a problem with us anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update (:
One more.