Sequel: True Affection.
Status: Completed.

Fuel to the Fire.

Little Bit.

“So what are we doing tonight?”
“I don’t know.”
I looked down at my hands in twinned with Johns. I never really liked holding hands so out of familiarity I let go of his hand and fixed my hair, some nervous tick that I had. He looked at me with a laugh before picking up the game control.
“There’s a show tonight, a few of my friends are playing. Would you like to come with me?”
“What kind of music?”
“The gay happy kind.”
“Ahhh shit, I’m not down.”
“Not everyone can be David Bowie”, he said with a laugh.
“No one can ever be like David Bowie.”
“Just come, please?” he asked leaning over and giving me a kiss on the cheek. I looked up at his puppy dog eyes and I couldn’t stand it. I nodded my head and he just smiled in return before giving me another kiss.
“Another game?”
“Bring it bitch.”
“You’re the only girl that could sit with me and play video games for hours.”
“I doubt that.”
“Nah, it’s true. I love that about you.”
I just smiled awkwardly before playing again. After a couple of hours of playing we drove off to the venue. We got in free; I guess that’s the privileges of being friends with John O’Callaghan. Thank god I left my jacket in the car; it was beyond hot in here. I looked around at all these little scene girls walking around, just the look on their face annoyed me. John reach over and grabbed my hand and pulled me with him through the crowd. I looked down at his tight jeans and the thick Nikes on his feet. I scrunched up my nose, I always hated when he wore clothes like that. We got to his friends and I just stood there as he talked to them, for some reason I wasn’t too sociable tonight. I would occasionally get into the conversation, mostly when I was thrown into it. I felt really uncomfortable with John holding my hand but I just let it happen. Once his friends band took the stage John stood behind me, putting his hands on my hips and leaning against me. I could hear him hum in my ear and that always made me smile.
“Having fun?”
“Yeah”, I said smiling over at him.
“Okay good, I’ll be right back. I need to pee badly.”
“Sexy.”
“I know”, he said with a wink.
He gave me a kiss on the cheek and then walked off. I stood there uncomfortable once more, just looking around.
“Hey.”
I looked over at this guy, full of tattoos. He got my attention just by what he was wearing. New Found Glory jersey and cut offs. I just gave him a smile before looking around for John.
“What’s your name?”
“Dylan.”
“I’m Andrew”, he said putting out his hand.
“Nice to meet you”, I said taking his hand and then dropping it as fast as I could.
“Am I creeping you out?”
“Oh no, I’m just kind of uncomfortable here.”
“Don’t go to shows much often?”
“Not shitty shows”, I let myself slip out.
“Ouch, my band just played not too long ago.”
“Oh shit, I’m so sorry”, I said feeling like a complete idiot.
He just looked back at me with a laugh, his laugh just kept going making me blush even more.
“It’s chill; I just love how blunt you are.”
“I’m not blunt I just let shit slip out without thinking”, I said making him laugh even more.
“I have the same problem.” I just awkwardly laugh, confused to why he was talking to me. Why any guy would just randomly talk to someone.
“Ready to go?”
I looked over at John and he had full attention on me with a smile. I nodded my head and smiled.
“JohnOhhhh!”
I looked over at this Andrew character that was yelling John’s annoying ass nickname. I watched as they did the whole bro hug thing.
“Oh shit sorry, is this your girl man?” he asked looking over at me.
“Yeah man”, he said surprising me.
“God job man”, he said in a low whisper making me roll my eyes.
“Yeah I know, but we’re gonna head out.”
“You’re going to the party tonight right?”
“Nah, I’m going to hang out with Dylan tonight.”
“Oh for sure man, see you later”, he said as they did their bromance handshake and hug.
“Bye Ms. Dylan.”
I just put my hand up before getting pulled off by John. I let go of John’s hand making him laugh, I don’t know why he does that? We got in his car and drove off to Panara Bread.
“So when did I become your girl?” I asked taking a sip of my Tea looking over at a very caught off guard John.
“Since Andrew was hitting on you.”
“That’s the only reason?” I asked feeling my balls drop.
“Nope.”
“Here you guys go.”
I looked up at the waiter giving up our sandwiches and soups. We both thanked him. Once he was out of ear sight I looked back at John who was always mouth full chewing.
“What is the other reason?”
“You’re mine.”
“How do you figure?” I asked with a laugh at how confident John sounded.
“You just are, am I yours?”
“Nope”, I said with a laugh making him smirk back at me.
“Well whether you want to have me or not, I’m yours.”
I looked over at him, his eyes looking into mine with that famous smirk of his. I shook my head and went back to eating. “This shit is good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update, i think i deserve a couple of comments.
Dontcha think? (;